Chapter 25

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They arrive in their new place 2 weeks ago, it's starting to get cold and they did some furniture and appliance shopping, Yongsun and Byul starts to look for a school for Kyuyeon so they don't need to rush things especially on his education, they just want him to have fun while growing up.

"Omma!!" Kyuyeon called his Omma, Yongsun arrives with some paper bags in her hand. 

"Omma? What's this?" He asked while jumping, he wipes his snot, he got cold a few days ago. "Groceries and books for you." Yongsun said. "Where's your Mama?" 

"Upstairs, meeting with my Imo Wheein and Imo Hyejin." He smiled at Yongsun. "Okay, let me change on my comfy clothes, and I'll make some soup for you." "Okay!" He ran and settles on the carpet. 

Yongsun knocks at Byul's office. 

"Yes?" Byul answered and Yongsun slowly go to her and sat on her lap. "Are you done?" Byul nods. "Yup! why? what's wrong?" 

"Byulah? I think we need to get rid of the carpet?" Yongsun said. "I think~ Kyunnie got his cold because of it? or maybe he got some allergies? we should take him to a doctor" Yongsun said. "I think so too. I want to talk to you about it but you want that carpet so much that you made me sleep on the couch." Yongsun sighed. "Yeah, But our son got sick because of it." Yongsun pout, Byul pecks her lips. "Hey don't be sad." Byul kissed Yongsun's neck and nibble Yongsun moaned because of it. "But! We need to cook for Kyunnie right now, right Mama?" Byul smiled and she kissed her deeply. "Yes! let's go but change your clothes first, I'll see you downstairs."

They bought a 2 storey house with 5 rooms, 3 bedrooms the rest are turned into working space of Byul and Yongsun, they still make songs and Byul starts to create her own music, while Yongsun still doing her youtube channel but she didn't reveal in those 4 years that she already has a son and now she'll tell everyone that she moves to another country. 

"Omma! Mama is making some doenjang!" He said happily. "Wow! let me taste some" Yongsun said and Byul gave her a small bowl and put some in there. "How is it?" Yongsun frowned. "You! beat my doenjang! it tastes good!" Byul smiled and high five Kyuyeon. "Yey! We did it Mama!" Kyunie said and they eat happily.

 

3 days la

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter