Chapter 2

Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their managers picked them up, when they entered the car they cried and they all went hugging each other, Hwasa and Solar are the closest members to their late unnie.

“Girls? Fasten your seatbelts.” Their manager heard the sobs and at the back.

“Unnie? What will happen to her child?”

“Uhm. I don’t know for now.” She replied to them.

“He’s just an infant,” Wheein said.

“Yes. Her husband passed away also.” Hwasa said.

“So it means? The child will be sent away?” their manager said.

Then they turn their heads to their manager.

‘Oh! No.’ Wheein thought.

‘My Godson!’ MoonByul thought

‘Poor Kid!’ Hwasa thought.

That time Solar can’t think straight, she just closed her eyes. She had a blank stare and she felt Byul’s hand on top of her hand, she turns her head then Byul gave her a small smile.

 

 When they arrived at the funeral few people are giving their respect to the deceased, now it was their turn and they saw the child sleeping. It was the nanny cradling the child, Solar looked at the baby it has a chubby cheek and fair skin like her mother.

 

 “Yongsunah~” The nanny called for her attention.

“hm?” She looks at the nanny.

“You want to hold him?”

“H-How?” she panicked because she remembered how she carried her friend’s child it was a disaster.

“Just hold him at the bottom and his neck.” When she carried him, the infant gave him a small smile.

Her 3 members looked at her as she carries the boy, then she starts crying. Wheein wiped her tears, and side hugged her.

‘I will protect you.’ Solar thought

‘I will protect you.’ MoonByul thought while looking at Solar.

Hwasa hugged her Yongsun unnie, and she cried.

“Everything will be fine unnie.”

Everyone looks at Solar as a strong-minded person and happy person, but for now, she is Yongsun trying her best to be strong in front of everyone. Byul hug the 3 and she kissed Yongsun’s head and she murmured comforting words.

They stay for a long time, now Byul is carrying the baby because it woke up and starts crying in Wheein’s arms and she panicked. Then Byul carried him and he stops crying, but after a few minutes, he began crying again.

“I think he’s hungry.” The nanny got up and prepared the baby formula.

Byul sat down and she adjusted the head of the baby and she starts feeding him. Hwasa and Solar greeted the people who visited the wake. Hwang Miyoung is a single mother because her husband passed away because of illness, the couple is both orphaned they don’t have relatives.

“Yongsunnie.” Wheein called Yongsun.

“Hm?”

“Take a rest first, Hyejin, and I will handle the visitors.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yes, I got this. Go and sit beside Byul unnie she’s feeding Kyuyeon.” She nods and sat beside Byul.

The 2 young girls greeted the guests, then they decided to get some drinks for them and the nanny.

“Hyejinah?”

“Hmm?”

“The boy is an orphan.”

“yes.*sigh*”

“He will be put on adoption, in the future.”

“Huh?” Hyejin panicked.

“yes, but he is our godson Hyejin we need to do something,” Wheein said to Hyejin, all the 4 of them become his godparents because Miyoung trusted them.

“I know. But we can’t just take care of him, besides all of us are busy right now.”

“yeah~ I forgot what sleep is, these days,” Wheein said to her.

When they returned they saw a well-dressed woman, she has long hair and round eyes. The woman saw the two of them carrying canned drinks.

“Oh? They’re here.” The woman gave them a small smile and they smiled back.

“Annyeonghaseyo.” Both of them greeted and bowed.

“By the way, I need to talk to you. All four of you.” Hyejin and Wheein turned their heads to their unnies.

“Oh! I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Attorney Choi Sooyoung.” She gave them her calling card.

‘Attorney Choi Sooyoung. Choi-Park Law Firm.’ Wheein read the card.

“I’m Tiffany’s Attorney. I’m also her friend, she left a will and all of you are part of the will.”

Four of them just blinked a couple of times.

“A will?” Wheein broke the silence.

“Yes. After her cremation, All four of you will be invited to my office.”

Hwasa still furrowed her brows and thinking hard about what to say.

“Don’t worry Hwasa-ssi. It’s just all about the wealth she left, and about her kid. So, don’t get nervous.”

Hwasa let out a sigh and nodded.

“Okay.”

“Oh! It’s getting late. I have to go.” She fixed her suit and paid her last respect to her late friend then she left.

All of them are just quiet just digesting what the attorney said. A loud cry broke their silence, it was Kyuyeon who woke up from his slumber and then the nanny woke from her nap she didn’t have enough sleep since yesterday.

“Shhh~ It’s alright.” She’s sighing and trying to open her eyes.

“Ahjumma.”

“Hmmm?” she looked up she saw Byul trying to get Kyuyeon from her embrace.

“May I?” She asked.

“Oh? It’s fine, it’s my job.” They went silent.

“I know but unnie’s not here. Let me help, and grab some sleep, ahjumma.” Byul said.

They got there in the morning, and they’re the one entertained the people who wanted to pay respect even their CEO went to pay respect, he knew the girls are close to the deceased.

The nanny gave in, when she handed Kyuyeon to Byul the infant slowly stops crying. Byul is making a weird sound to make him smile and she succeeded.

’I will protect you.’ She kissed his forehead.

“Unnies. I need to go, I have an early schedule tomorrow.” Wheein said to her Unnies and she starts fixing her things.

“Oh? Do you have a ride?” Hyejin asked her friend.

“I will just ride a taxi, you can stay here,” Wheein said.

“No. I’ll send you home, manager unnie brought my car,” Hyejin said.

“No. No. It’s fine, stay with them.”

“Wheeinah~ it’s fine we can handle it,” Yongsun said to her.

“A-are you sure unnie? You look tired.”

“We all are. Just go and let Hyejin drive you home.” Byul said she’s feeding Kyuyeon with baby formula.

“*Sigh* Fine. Let’s go ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter