Banished

Nab-Cheating-Girlfriend.com (Sequel to Catch-Unfaithful-Boyfriend.com)

"This is ridiculous!" The King roared. "This girl you're about to send away is my daughter! How can she be banished even after Lady Jung has been executed? This cannot be right!"

The court advisors frowned and looked at each other. They had abided by the rules of the kingdom for a long time and they hadn't known to disobey. This was truly a puzzle to them.

"But Your Majesty," one of the advisors piped up. "The rule has stated it clearly. Even the King has no right to interfere an organization. The head of the organization has the right to do whatever he or she wants with the members if they break any internal rule, that is, if the member had joined the organization willingly."

Another one nodded. "The princess had joined C.U.B willingly and she broke the rule. Even though we do agree it is absurd to banish her, but this is a rule of C.U.B. and Lady Jung is indeed the founder of the organization even if she's dead. If she thinks the princess has to be banished, there is nothing we can do to stop her according to the law."

"Then change the law!" The King bellowed angrily. He had only just found his long lost daugther and he seriously wasn't going to lose her that fast. It was insane. Retarded.

"Then we have to seek the entire Land's permission." the senior advisor told him. "A proposal has to be written, according to rules, and a poll has to be taken. The proposal will have to be given a month's time to be approved by the board of directors." he read off his memory.

The King slumped on his chair. *A month? Jaekyung is about to get banished in the next few days!* he thought desperately, cursing the stupid rules that governed his land.

 

 

"Myungsoo oppa.." Jaekyung whispered softly. "Will you forget me if I get banished?" she asked.

L flinched. He looked down at her in his arms and kissed her temples softly. "Babo. I won't let  you get banished, Jaekyung. Even if you get sent away from me for a while, I'll find you back." he promised. "There's no such thing as forgetting you, babe. You know it's not possible."

A smile lit Jaekyung's face. L knew the right things to say at the right time. She really felt glad to have known him in her life here, but the fact remained standing. She was going to be banished and that was final. There was nothing L could do, especially when he's a man. She was the freaking princess and she couldn't do anything, what about him?

"But..." Jaekyung bit her lip, trembling lightly. "What if? What if I get sent away and you can't find me forever? What if I can't come back? What if we weren't meant to be?" her voice cracked with sorrow.

L tilted her face up to look at him as he searched her eyes. "Don't you trust us, Jaekyung?" he asked tenderly. "We ARE meant to be, and I don't care what any one else says. If you get sent away, I'll get you back. If I can't get you back, I'll go to where you are. If I can't go to where you are and if worst comes to worst and I can't see yu for the rest of my life, I'll only love you."

Jaekyung felt tears gathering behind her eyes as she listened to him. "I know things look dreadful now." L whispered as he tucked her head under his chin and her hair. "But don't give up hope ever, babe. Believe in us. It's going to be alright."

Jaekyung nodded. *It's going to be alright, I hope.*

 

 

Apparently things didn't go the way they wanted.

Jaekyung was put into an automatic driving car that was locked until it reached the destination. She pressed her face against the windows and watched as the Infinite boys, f(x) girls and Chunji cried hard as they bade her goodbye. She could see Sulli and Luna banging against the windows and wanting to get her out of the car, but she couldn't hear anything.

Krystal was crying madly and Sungyeol had his arms around his girlfriend, comfortingly. Jaekyung never felt so envious in her life. How she wished she could be standing outside the car right then, with L by her side like this.

Sungjong and Sunggyu wrote tons of things on their banner and waved it, trying to get her to read. They went along the lines of "we'll get you back" and "Take care."

Jaekyung finally shifted her gaze to the one in her heart. L was painfully kneeling by the window as tears trickled down his cheeks. Jaekyung knew he wasn't the type to cry, and seeing him in so much pain made her feel even worse. Why did heaven play such a trick on them?

"I love you." L mouthed, his expression pained and his eyes searching hers. He placed his hands on the window and pressed his face against it.

Jaekyung nodded. "I love you too." she mouthed back and put her hand in his with the window between them. Such a thin piece of glass, but what torture it can bring.

They were broken out of their trance when the engine of the car suddenly roared into life. Jaekyung's eyes widened as the car started moving on it's own. L gasped and scrambled up, banging against the window. Jaekyung watched him sadly as he ran after the car as it drove on. He continued following her even though he had turned into a speck far away.

"Myungsoo oppa..." Jaekyung cried hard for the first time in her life.

 

 

Jaekyung didn't take notice of anything around her when she arrived at the Land of the Men. Tired from crying and emotionally drained, she didn't care if she was driven over by a truck now, or even pushed over a cliff. What she needed was L and L she could not get.

A secret officer came to unlock the car. "Stay quiet. You're not supposed to be known by the public that you arrived from somewhere else." was the first thing he told her. Jaekyung nodded numbly. The people in her land didn't know of the Land of the Men as well.

"Since you're the second female to be banished, we haven't really gotten any idea what to do with you." the officer admitted as he led her down the halls. They were in some sort of dungeon. She had arrived in the secluded part of this large large mansion sort of building.

"But after discussing, we've decided to put you as a maid in the Palace at the moment." The officer told her as they neared another part of the mansion. Jaekyung could hear a lot of people and there were various fragrants floating around in the air.

It must be the kitchen.

"You'll be the maid until further notice." the officer told her. He looked at her sternly. "Remember, don't let anyone know you're not from here, and most definitely don't let anyone know you have powers. The second one is for your own safety of course. If the men knew there was a woman with powers..." he shuddered.

Jaekyung nodded. Men were more greedy than women were, most of the times, for things like power and authority. If they knew she had powers, their pride would be wounded and things would get ugly.

"So, get to work. Hope you will like it here for the rest of your life." the officer opened the door to the kitchen.

Jaekyung stepped into the steamy room with loads of busy cooks and maids helping. *Rest of my life.* the thought repeated countless times in her mind.