Chapter 9: 8th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Yuri's POV
At last! Our Nako is back! She became herself again as soon as she woke up. She also run around the mansion which makes Chaeyeon-unnie who is here with Kura-unnie and Hyewon-unnie, scolding her telling to don't move too much because she's only 10-15% healed from her injuries.

Of course, Nako being Nako, she pouted as soon as she heard that. Cute but... No choice.

"Kura-unnie! Kura-unnie! I want to watch the other members. Can I go to the living room?" Nako asked.

We are currently in her room and she's being guardeed by Kura-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie.

"Of course. Let us assist you."-Kura-unnie

"Unnie! I can walk by myself." Seriously Nako?

"Really? Because, when Chaeyeon-unnie and Sakura-unnie are in the kitchen, you fell down while running around. You can't even stand up straight." Minju said earning a slap on the arm by Nako who is beside her.

"Shhh! They didn't know that. And for your information! I fell down because my legs are weak due to my injuries. It still hurts you know." Nako said.

She really didn't realize that she just admit that she fell down. Hyewon-unnie get the wheelchair and signal her to sit down on it.

"I don't want to!"-Nako

"You need to use this for a moment until Professor Hyunjung said that you're legs are fully healed."-Hyewon-unnie

Nako gave her a puppy eyes and a pout to try to convince her that she can walk by herself but... Hyewon-unnie look away and point the wheelchair.

"Use this. That scheme will not gonna work to me."-Hyewon-unnie

"Actually, it did. You just look away, unnie." -Hitomi

"Can you just let me handle this? Geez! You're getting sassier and getting savage while you are getting better in Korean, Tomi." We are not gonna deny what Hyewon-unnie said because... It's the truth.

Wah... Hitomi is really a savage yet great person. What am I saying? Just... Go back to reality!

Hi-chan just giggled and and sit on the bed of Nako. The Japanese members are getting fluent in Korean. Ghad!

"Can I just walk on my own to the living room?" -Nako

"Nah. You will use this wheelchair."-Kura-unnie

"Let's say I will use that but how can I go downstairs using that? Its hard to use it using the stairs." Nako Nako Nako... You really don't know nor familiar about this mansion.

Ha... I hold her on her shoulders and assist her to sit on wheelchair. Sometimes, you just need to do it in a force way.

"Eh! Wait! How can I go downstairs using this?! We didn't even have an elevator." Nako, really?! We have been staying here for 8 days.

"Nako-chan, we have elevator you know. Let's go! You want to watch downstairs right?" I said.

She gave me a shock face and it became a disappointment face. Well... I memorize this mansion already so...

You really can't blame me.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Can I go to the kitchen?"-Nako

"No. We can get some food for you. What do you want to do in the kitchen?"-Chaeyeon-unnie

"Nothing!"-Nako

"......."

"Can I go to the toilet?"-Nako

"I can carry you to the toilet."-Kura-unnie

"No thanks."-Nako

"...."

Oh gosh! This is making me insane! Nako is trying to walk but we still know that her legs are not yet healed and still weak. But! Does they really have to make this situation more frustrating?!

"Ho---"I cut Nako's sentence and stand up.

I hate this situation right now! It's killing me!

"Stand up. You can walk wherever you want. This situation is killing me!" I said.

Nako's face lightened up and she stand up as she was walking and limping! Slow but... Making progress.

(After 1 minute...)

Oh! She's starting to have medium gap between her and us. Nice job!

Us---------------Nako

We are currently standing up and watching her well... Also slowly following her. Hmm... She's doing a great job.

(After 2 minutes and 30 seconds)
Us----------Nako

Well.... She... She's fast! Wow! We have a short/medium gap and she's really walking in a normal pace.

"Is she a turtle?" Minju asked as we were Watching Nako slowly taking another step.

Should I li----Just tell the truth!

"Umm... I think so. But, Turtles can be fast too. It defeated a rabbit in the story."

"I think its a bunny"-Hi-chan

"Nah...its definitely a rabbit."-Chaeyeon-unnie

"A bunny."-Hi-chan

"A rabbit."-Chaeyeon-unnie

Are they starting another quarrel? Please say no. Sakura-unnie,Hyewon-unnie,and Minju stand beside me and watch them.

"Rabbit."-Chaeyeon-unnie

"Bunny."-Hi-chan

"Rabbit!"

"Bunny!"

"RABBIT!"

"BUNNY!"

"I swear, they'll gonna give up about that two similar animals." Minju said.

"Well,I can agree to that." Kura-unnie said.

What a nice show to watch! Our smallest member is walking like a turtle slash a baby. Our Peach Member and our dancing Machine are quarrelling about the bunny and rabbit when the two animals are related to each other.

Really?!

"UNNIE! ITS A BUNNY!"

"HI-CHAN! ITS A RABBIT!"

"Umm... Guys?"

"SAKURA, HELP ME!/MINJU! HELP ME!" -Hitomi/Chaeyeon-unnie

Sakura-unnie and Minju walk towards them and try to settle the quarrel when I saw Nako slowly reaching the stairs.

"Nako..." Ha...

I just look away and try to help the the other members.

"WAAH!!! I'M SO FAST!"-Nako

Now that's something we can agree. We all said this.

"NO YOU'RE NOT!"

"EHHH?!"-Nako

Geez! I seriously have a question. Since When did a turtle became fast?

Chaewon's POV
The 4 babies are now complete. Oh my ghadnis, you're not gonna believe what I'm gonna tell you right now.

"Grandma! Grandma Eunbi!"-4 babies

Okay, they just revealed it. So! Remember the time that some of the babies called Eunbi-unnie 'mom'. Forget about it. Because, the kids just revealed the truth.

Eunbi-unnie is officially their grandmother.

Yeah,you heard it right. Our oldest member is now an old woman. A grandma!

"Grandma?! Come here, Baby Hii *Carry Baby Hitomi* I am not a grandma right?" Eunbi-unnie is so desperate right now.

Baby Hii giggled and called her grandma. Unnie throw her in the air and catch her. She repeat it several times which makes us alarm.

"Yah! Yah! Unnie,stop that!" Yena-unnie said as she take Baby Hi-chan away to our sulked/sad unnie.

"Baby Hii? Are you okay? Eunbi-unnie! Look at her! She's laughing! Huh? Laughing?" -Yena-unnie

What the?!

*Baby Hii laughing*

Huh? She's really laughing. Amazing!

"Who wants some ride?! Baby NakNak first." Eunbi-unnie said.

She carry Baby Nako and do what she did to Baby Hitomi. Oh! Its different.

*Baby Nako about to cry*

"Huh? Wait." Eunbi-unnie hold Baby Nako and do the superman. You know what I mean.

The baby who was almost cry starts to laugh. These kids are so... Weird.

"Minju! Minju!"-Baby Minju

Wonyoung carried Baby Minju and go to the couch to sit.

"No,you're not gonna do that. I bought some macaron with Yujin-unnie and Yena-unnie earlier. Your gonna eat this." Wonyoung said.

I think she forgot something.

"Wonyoung, they don't have teeths yet. Feed her something." Yujin said.

Wonyoung pouted and carry Baby Minju to the kitchen when they comeback...its a cereal. Yujin did the same to Baby Yuri which is currently.. I don't know. Seems like she's enjoying on becoming Hyewon-unnie.

They are so cute!

Nako's POV
I have an announcement to make. I gave up! I'm going to use wheelchair and crunches until my legs get strong and fully healed. I just watch here in the living room with Hi-chan, Minju, and Kura-unnie.

"Do you think Wonyoung will gonna stop feeding my baby version?" Yuri asked.

"I think so.look at the bowl, cereal is nearly gone. She will not gonna make another more. So... Don't worry about it." Minju said as we were watching the other members on tv.

"Really?"-Yuri

"Yap."-Minju

That's a relief then. We continue to watch until Chaeyeon-unnie came and put the dishes that she cook on the table.

Woah! I miss this!

I will really eat a lot. No diet! Just Eat!

Yujin's POV
"UNNIE! EUNBI-UNNIE! YENA-UNNIE STOLE BABY NAKO FROM ME!"

Ahhh! This is my turn to play with her yet, she stole the baby from me. Aish!

"Yah! I am her mother, so! I can decide whenever I want to play with her." Yena-unnie is really getting into her mother role.

Now, it just makes me feel pissed.

"No! You always with her. It's my tu---" as soon as I was about to finish what I was about to say, we heard a loud voice from the other the other room.

"EUNBI-UNNIE! WONYOUNG TOOK BABY HI-CHAN AWAY FROM ME!!!"-Chaewon-unnie

"YAH! BABY YURI WANTS TO PLAY WITH BABY HII. I AM DOING WHAT MY LITTLE SISTER WANTS!"-Wonyoung

"YAH?! HEY! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!"-Chaewon-unnie

Those two... They are so loud! Yena-unnie and look at each other while she was carrying Baby Nako.

"Should we stop them?" She asked.

"Should we? How about we watch them?"

I grinned at her as she got what I am trying to say. Oh gosh! We're gonna watch a show.

We run towards the other room and sit on the ground. Oh, they are still fighting.

"I TOLD YOU! BABY YURI WANTS TO PLAY WITH BABY HII, UNNIE!" -Wonyoung

"Wonyoung, you know that Baby Yuri is... You know... her thumb."

She glare at me which makes me gasped. Alright! I will shut up.

"Baby NakNak, look! Wonyoung-unnie and Chaewon-unnie are fighting. Should we stop them? S-Stop them?" Yena-unnie asked the baby that is currently on her lap.

Instead of answering it through nod or shook, Baby Nako just play with Yena-unnie's hands.

She's so cute!!!

*door open in a hard way*

"WHO ARE SHOUTING?! BABY MINJU CAN'T SLEEP!" Uh-oh!

Eunbi-unnie is here. Yena-unnie and I point Wonyoung and Chaewon-unnie as our oldest member raged.

This will be bad.

"You two! Put the babies in the cribs and gave them their milk! We will have a talk." Eunbi-unnie said as she glare at them.

The two who got scolded did what Eunbi-unnie said and quickly go back here in the room.

"Unnie, can we go to the living room? We're gonna watch a barbie movies with the babies." I said.

She look at us and nod.

"Yah! Un-"-Chaewon-unnie

"Yah?!"-Eunbi-unnie

Oh gosh! This is so amazing!

"Sorry. Unnie, Yujin and Yena-unnie also yelled earlier. Why didn't you scold them too?" Nice question, Chaewon-unnie but, we also have a great answer.

"We only yelled one time,its like for only 20 seconds then stop! You two yelled at each other for minutes! Yujin, let's go!" I am so proud of Yena-unnie.

We leave the room and watch a barbie movie. We reduce the volume to hear what the others are talking.

"You two are...."

Ha... Goodluck for them.

Being scolded by Eunbi-unnie is totally a nightmare. And we don't want to experience that.

Hyewon's POV
OMG... What did Yena and Yujin pick?! Barbie movie?! Secret door? I get that it was for the babies but... Aren't they enjoying it too? I think no, they look sleepy to me.

"Wah! Barbie Secret Door! Are you kidding me?"

The members who are here look at me like they were confuse.

"What's wrong, KwangBae? The movie is good though." Nako said as she got a popcorn from Sakura-unnie.

"Nothing. I.. I guess its not my style."

Huh... You can endure it,Hyewon. Its only 1 hour and 30 minutes movie right?
----------------------------------------------------------
The movie is good. I enjoy it, now... What should we watch?

*Portal appeared*

*Professor Hyunjung appeared*

*Professor Tyro appeared*

*Portal Closed*

What a right timing!

"Good evening! Although it doesn't look like its night already." Professor Hyunjung greeted.

He's holding a notebook.

"What are you doing here?" Chaeyeon asked.

"For Nako's check-up. Oh! We also need to get a blood sample from her."-Professor Hyunjung

"That means, we need to use an injection."-Professor Tyro

We all looked at Nako who is in the verge of tears. I forgot, she's scared of injections.

"Not that one! No! Kura-unnie!" When we said Nako is scared... She might be cute but...

"We don't have a choice, Nako. You need it." -Kura-unnie

Professor Hyunjung starts the check-up and as soon as it was nearly finished. Its time for Nako's injection.

Chaeyeon and Sakura-unnie comfort her and Nako hold Hi-chan's arm. She's crouching earlier but we made her sit on the couch.

"Its time for injection." Professor Tyro, stop making her more scared.

"No! No!" Its our first time to see Nako being like that so its cute.

Professor Hyunjung starts to inject her and Nako really screamed.

"Ouch! It hurts! AAAHHHH!!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I hate Professor Hyunjung. I want to sleep!" Uhoh! Angry Nako mode is on.

Sakura-unnie and Hi-chan try to comfort her.

Minutes later ...

Nako finally calmed down and Sakura-unnie sleep with Nako in her room.

Angry Nako is quite scary but Adorable.

R.I.N's POV
She's really scared of Needles. Another fact for me... I am quite... I don't have plan for now so, I need to think right away before my identity got exposed.

But what should I do?
----------------Chapter 9 End--------------------