Chapter 15: 14th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Minju's POV
"Ha..."

"Ha...."-Yuri

"Eh?"-Nako

"What the---"-Hiichan

I am so shocked right now. They literally step this day in a different level. They just go to the resort just to have one and one of the rule their is...

"NO DIVING!"

What do I expect with our members? They surely break that rule because right now, they really make the resort like a club.

"As far as I know, Wonyoung and Yujin are not allowed to drink alcoholic beverages." You are right about that Yuri.

"They are also underage."Oh! That too, no one can forgot about that.

They are the youngest members of our group with only 1 year apart. That kinda makes sense that they are energetic as they are still kids as well as the reason for their behavior. But for Yena-unnie...

"I know. But, we all knew that Yena-unnie is very energetic and hyper but... I am still questioning. How did she became part of the unnie line?"

"No One knows."-Hitomi

Ah! I am so jealous, they can have fun with the swimming pool in the resort that they rented for a day. If only we have a swimming pool in here.

"I suddenly feel someone is coming." Woah! Yena-unnie's instinct is activated.

"Did you invite someone, unnie?" Chaewon-unnie asked.

"Hmm... No. Did everyone invite someone?" Yena-unnie asked.

As soon as Yena-unnie asked that, Hyewon-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie raised their hand. Oh, they did invite someone!

I wonder who it is.

"I don't think it's someone they are close to. I think they called for food delivery." Oh! Nako got a point!

"Right! Right! Hyewon-unnie raised her hand that means, she ordered some foods. Chaeyeon-unnie raised her hand that means....." Means... We were waiting for Yuri to finish her sentence but she just laughed.

"Hehe... I don't know." Ey.... Yuri got my hopes up!

I'm getting hungry, I need to cook some food like spam and ramen. Let me ask the girls.

"Who wants to have ramen?!"

"ME!!!" Omo! Nako is so cute! Hiichan too! But Yuri... Well... Okay, let's.... Let's include her for being cute.

That settled then.

While I am cooking some ramen and get some kimchi. Hmmm.... We've got some strawberries in here, ice, milk, there's a sugar too. Should we make some smoothie?

Let me ask the girls. I went to the living room but---

"They're not here. Hmmm... I think I should just make some juice as there is a pineapple juice powder. Yeah, that would work." I am going insane.

I am talking to myself.

As the days past while we are here, I am just going crazy.

"Is Minju okay?"

Oh! I just heard Tomi's voice. Where is she? I look around but I saw no one.

"I think she's becoming crazy."

Oh! It's Yuri's voice now.

Where are they?!

"Is she becoming Chaeyeon-unnie?" Nako-ya....

*sigh*

I don't even know if I should consider it as a compliment or not.

I am older than them for a few months but I think I am always the poor one here.

But it's alright, Nako is so cute even though she teases me, Hitomi is so adorable, and Yuri.....

Yuri is....

I will think on what I should say about her later.

Yena's POV
"Baby NakNak! Are you having fun?! Waahhh!!!!"

Baby Nako is wearing a life vest for her to not be drowned and I am also carrying her. I cannot let anything happen to my daughter.

"Waahhh!!! Scary!!!" What the hell?! Except for Mama, Grandma, and other of our names, Baby Nako just said Scary in Japanese.

I don't even know if I should be happy or not.

*Sakura throw teddy bear on Yena's head*

Ah! Who threw on me?! It literally thrown so hard on my head. It hurts!

I look around me and saw a teddy bear which is Baby Hii's toy. Aish! I quickly give Baby NakNak to Eunbi-unnie who is sitting on the edge of the pool.

"WHO THREW THIS TOY TO ME?!"

"Me! Give me my child. Give me Baby Nako, you just made her scared! Unnie, give her to me." Sakura-unnie said as Eunbi-unnie give Baby Nako to her.

This unnie...

It's okay, I can just have Baby Yuri and play with her in this pool.

"Oh, it's alright, I can just play with her sister. Where's Baby Yuri?"

"Oh! Not Baby Yul. She's with me." Kwangbae! How dare you?!

"Baby Mi---"

"I'm playing with her,unnie." Yah! Kim Chaewon!

"How about Baby Hii?"

"Never, unnie. As long as you are in the pool, we cannot let you have the babies." Wonyoung is becoming so strict towards me!

"AHHH! *Whining* I want to play with them."

"Yena-unnie, we're the youngest here. Stop confusing us." Waahhh!!! Yujin-ah!

"Eunbi-unnie, they're being harsh on me." I said as I hold Eunbi-unnie's legs.

"Yah! Stop pulling me. I might be pulled towards the pool." *Pout*

I just got scolded by our oldest member. Now I'm sad.

I quickly leave the pull and get some body towel and put it around me. I am wearing a casual clothes so it's alright.

I sit beside Chaeyeon(left) and Kura-unnie(right).

I'm sulking right now.

"Mama... Ma Yen... Duck....." I felt a tiny hand thugging my t-shirt.

I look at my right side and saw Baby Nako thugging my shirt.

Aigoo! Aigoo!

I carry her and hug her.

"I'm okay now! I'm totally okay! Where's Baby Yuri, Baby Minju, and Baby Hii? We need to watch toy story in our room!"

"Yah! Yah! Choi Yena! Change Baby NakNak clothes first! She's soaking wet right now! You too, Chaewon! Change Baby Hii's clothes." Chaeyeon is starting to nag again.

It's not Eunbi-unnie this time, it's Chaeyeon. Why do we have 2 naggers in this group?

"But we were still----"-Chaewon

"Chaewon!!!" Ow! My ears! Eunbi-unnie is so loud!

My ghad!

Hyewon(with baby Yul), Chaewon(with baby Hii), Yujin(with baby Minju) and I went to our own room.

There are 4 rooms in here so there are 2 members in each room.

Yena(Me)/Kura with Baby Nak
Chaewon/Eunbi with Baby Hii
Yujin/Hyewon with Baby Min and Baby Yul
Wonyoung/Chaeyeon

 

Later, Baby Minju will going to sleep with Wonyoung and Chaeyeon because, I am so sure that Yujin + Hyewon= Chaos.

 

So, Kura-unnie came with me and she is the one who put a diaper to Baby Nako and change her clothes. Woah...

 

"Woah, you can already get married, unnie."

 

She glared at me and signal me to shut up.

 

Fine! She's too scary!

 

Yuri's POV
What the hell is this fried chicken? This looks like a burnt one. Professor Orvid brought us some food and I don't think we can eat these.

 

"I also brought some fruit salad, and fried chicken. Oh! I'll gonna get some plates for the 4 of you." He said but I signal Minju and Hiichan to stop him.

 

We really cannot eat those fried chicken. I don't think its edible.

 

"Oh, don't bother, Professor Orvid. We can do it. How about you go back to Professor Hyunjung and take care of him? Right, Hiichan?" Minju asked as she get the plates from him.

 

She also put it on the table and signal us to go to the living room. I hold Nako's hand and we go to the living room leaving Hiichan and Minju with Professor Orvid.

 

"Are we not gonna eat the fruit salad?"-Nako

 

"You like to eat some of it?"

 

Nako nod as an answer and I let her sit on the couch before I go back to the dining table and get some fruit salad for Nako.

 

"Yah! Who told you to get some of that fruit salad?" Minju madly asked.

 

I point at Nako which makes Minju shut up.

 

"Oh... Then... Enjoy your meal."-Minju

 

"Its not a meal, Minju." Savage Hiichan once again!

 

"Oh,it's not. Sorry." Minju apologized.

 

I go back to the living room and sit beside Nako while watching the television. Professor Orvid is still here, trying to convince us to eat the fried chicken that he cooked.

 

He's too persistent.

 

"Just one bite. One bite, then I will leave." Professor Orvid said as he beg for someone to eat.

 

"No! No! We're not gonna e---"

 

"We're gonna eat those if you leave." We all looked to Nako who's focus is still on the television.

 

Oh, she's listening.

 

We all looked back to Professor Orvid and saw a happy smile on his face and nod. He excitedly say goodbye to us and leave using the portal.

 

As Expected, he surely will going to listen on what Nako will going to say.

 

He's like a fan who got an answer from his request.

 


Eunbi's POV
We have a feast here in the resort as this is the day that we're going to relax without anything to worry. There are so many foods that the kids want to eat. Sadly, Minju, Nako, Hitomi, and Yuri are not here but we sent Hyewon to bring them some of the foods. So... After she came back, we start to eat and watch some movies.

 

"Oh! Baby Yul, you want some choco smoothie? Eunbi-unnie, baby Yul wants choco smoothie. Should I give her some?" Why am I the one Yena was asking to that?!

 

"It might be too cold for her. Just a little and the give her milk again."

 

"Alright! Baby Yul, grandma Eunbi allows you to drink Choco smoothie. Aren't you happy?" these Duck.

 

I feel pissed!

 

"I told you, I am not a grandma!" I yelled to Yena.

 

"Then, should they call you Daddy, unnie?" Wonyoung... I am not a man.

 

"Yeah! They need a dad, Eunbi-unnie. Maybe they can call you dad instead of Grandma." I am not talking to you, Chaeyeon!

 

"Yah~~~ I am not a guy!"They are so mean!

 

"But you said, you don't want to be called as Grandma. Then, you can be their daddy." Yujin-ah!

 

Why am I still their leader? Oh my ghad, my daughters are trying to make me as their dad.

 

"Oh, if Eunbi-unnie doesn't want to be called as a dad then she can be their Grandpa!" Now, that's the worst idea coming from Chaewon!

 

I threw an apple to Chaewon but then, she catch it. Damn, reflexes!

 

"First of all, I am not a guy and Second! I am not that old to be their Grandpa nor Grandma!"

 

At that point, I was about to leave them after I ate all of my foods but then....

 

"Ma Eun!"- Baby Nako

 

"Eun-unnie!"-Baby Minju

 

"Eun-nee!"-Baby Hii

 

"Mama Eun!"- Baby Yul

 

That words make me stop and look at them. The babies didn't called me Grandma!

 

I am getting teary!

 

"Call me Mommy, babies." I sweetly said but they look at each other before they call me again.

 

"Granny/Mommy!"-Baby Nak and Baby Hii/ Baby Min and Baby Yul.

 

What the....

 

"Did Baby Nak and Baby Hii just called me..."

 

"They just upgraded the word Grandma for you, unnie!" I glare at Hyewon and she just avoid my gaze and eat again.

 

I hate them!

 

One day, Baby Hii and Baby Nak will call me Mommy. I swear!

 

Minju's POV
"Hahahaha!!! Nice one, Nako and Hiichan. You just upgraded the word Grandma."Yuri and I said.

 

"Well... Our baby version doesn't understand korean that much so..."-Hiichan

 

"We are so dead."-Nako

 

Aw... Cute!

 

We watch some of our Members having fun and eat our dinner before going back to our own rooms.


I just finished taking a shower and wearing my panjama when a hologram suddenly appeared in front of me.

What the?!

"IZ*ONE 01 line, you are now seeing the my hologram as I want to tell you something. I, Tyro, R.I.N will gonna attack sooner and capture Yabuki Nako to torture her and kill her. This is a warning. You should give her to me if you want her to be alive." and it ended and lost out of sight.

I left my room and saw Hitomi and Yuri outside of their as we look at each other.

"This is bad."

"Really bad."-Yuri

"Nako? We need to see Nako." Oh, glad that Hii reminded us.

We enter Nako's room and saw her asleep.

Ghad, thank goodness she's fine. That means...

"We're gonna sleep here starting today. To protect and watch over her."

Yuri and Hii nod they get some blankets and pillows as Hii and Yuri sleep beside Nako and I will be on the couch. We will take turns to watch over her.

She needs to be protected.

-----------------Chapter 15 End----------------