Chapter 4: 3rd day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Nako's POV
Yujin and Wonyoung are really strange and weird. They almost threw a party for me earlier just to make me feel happy. They have been like that ever since they know that 'thing' yesterday. Another thing is, they even came back saying that they will stay here for a while. Can you just, go home?

"Nako-unnie! Look! I made some ramen, can you eat with me?" Wonyoung asked as she put the pot on the table near the couch.

She even have 2 bowl and chopsticks(which she also put on the table) Woah! I know that they are being strange but I will not ignore this. I want to eat ramen so much!

"Sure. Oh, by the way, why aren't you going home already? I mean... You should be home by now." I said but she just chuckled and sit beside me.

Woah! This is not normal. Well, a little bit normal but this kind of... You know, not the usual thing.

"But, I want to stay here with Nako-chan." Wonyoung said as she sit beside me.

"Eh?! You're being weird right now."

"She's not acting weird right now, Nako-chan. She's like that ever since before."-Minju

Again?!

"No! No! I mean, she always said that kind of... You know. But, her being like this is not normal. Look! She doesn't even go home." I said.

Wonyoung look at me and shook her head like she was denying what I said. No! No!

"I just like and miss you. Nothing's weird about that." She said as she hold my hands while she was saying that.

Really? Just really? I never know that weird is not the term for normal.

"Actually, Wonyoung. You and Yujin are acting odd ever since what happened yesterday. Tell us, is that why you two almost threw a party just for Nako?" Hitomi said.

Finally! Someone noticed it too. Ghad, thank you very much! Yujin stand beside Wonyoung and keep telling that it is not the reason why they did that. But us, being older than them and know them, we know that it the reason why they act like this. I mean, who wouldn't right?

"No, unnie! We just missed Nako-unnie, also... We also missed the three of you." Kindly insert the awkward voice of Yujin.

"Yah! Ahn Yujin, I maybe slow sometimes but I am smart to know you. You two are worried about Nako's situation, aren't you?" That's when Minju hit the target.

Yujin and Wonyoung burst out crying. Oh my little sisters. Why are they feeling this?

I quickly hug them and pat their heads. I know this is not the right time to say this but... They are so cute!

"Shh... Stop crying."

"How can we not cry if we know that your life is in danger?!" Woah... Did Wonyoung just yelled at me?

Wah... Nako, this is not the right to be mad so just let it be.

"Don't you think that I am also scared when I figured out that I am the main victim? I am so scared that's why I cried in my room after that. Yuri even sleep with me."

"But, at least they are in here with you. How about us?"-Yujin

"I do--" I was cut when Professor Hyunjung with Professor Furi appeared from a portal.

I almost cussed because of it.

"WHAT THE HELL?!"-Yuri

Yuri was in shocked when the two professors appeared in front of her just 1 meter away from her.

"Sorry! My mentor, Professor Furi wants to talk about all of you. And I just noticed, Yujin-ssi and Wonyoung-ssi used the gift that I gave to them. Too early!"-Professor Hyunjung

"Actually, its Professor Kim who gave those to us."-Yujin

"But I made those with the help of my mentor."-Professor Hyunjung

Self confidence which is more high than my height.

Wonyoung and Yujin fixed themselves and look at the Professors. Now, why are they here?

"I think all of you know about R.I.N right? Because that person told me who his target is. Yabuki Nako-ssi?"-Professor Furi

I raised my hand and he just walk towards me. When he is now right in front of me I kinda heard him called me cute.

"Yah! Yah! Professor Furi we heard that. You called Nako cute! Yah!"-Yuri

"Well, I cannot deny that because, look at her! She's so cute and pretty!" Umm.. I don't know if this scientist is trying flirt but this is not the time for that.

"Can we just... You know. Do what you need to do or say what you need to say." I said as I am escaping my awkward situation right now.

"Fine. I never expect that the successor of Tzuyu is a small cute girl. Hmmm.... Perhaps, you're 15 years old?" What the hell?! Professor Furi, that's too much!

"I'm a 19 year old woman! 18 years old in international age! Also, I'm not that small! You're so mean!"

Hing! He's so mean!

"I'm sorry! I just said that because you have a baby face. Can we, move on?"-Professor Furi

"Okay."

He take a breathe before he starts to talk again. He talk about the possibility that R.I.N is the accomplice of Professor Han, his enemy. Not just that but also how R.I.N could hurt me because for Tzuyu-sunbaenim, he was trap in her own body and bring on Professor Han's dimension. I didn't expect that it was possible.

As soon as he finished saying what he needs to say, Professor Hyunjung announced something.

"Umm... My mentor and I did something." Professor Hyunjung nervously said.

Hmm..... Now something is off.

"What did you do?"-Yujin

"Yeah, did you did something wrong?"-Wonyoung

Hahaha... They're so protective.

"Yah! We didn't do something bad. Maybe, a little bad. We gave Miku a glove that can open a portal towards your dorms and here. Aren't you thankful towards us?"-Professor Hyunjung

Minju, Yujin, Yuri, Hi-chan, Wonyoung, And I look at each other before it was absorbed on what he said.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" The 6 of us said.

Dang it! Did he know how hard to make Miku go back in japan? Now I'm mad.

"Miku-unnie is hard to be convinced to go back in Japan yet you did that. Oh, Come on!" Wonyoung is so pissed that she stand up and go to kitchen.

"She didn't mean it in a bad way but, she means that Nako-unnie needs time to be alone with the other members who are trapped here. Why the-- I'm just gonna eat the ramen." Yujin?

Really, you're not gonna bailed and just eat? She's slowly becoming Kang-chan.

"Well, for the three of us. Its fine. She's Nako's partner and bestfriend so I think, that's a good move."-Minju

Good move?

"Try having a bestfriend that wants to kiss you on the lips!"

"Well, that one is beyond my expectation and experience."-Minju

Tsk! I miss Mikurin but...these days is kinda bad for her to come here.

"Actually, I can get it back from her if you all want."-Professor Hyunjung

"No, just let her have it. She might get mad if you get it back from her." I said and go to my room.

Ha... These days are really tiring for me. I wonder what will happen next.

R.I.N's POV
Its been 3 days since Nako and her 01's friends became a baby. Shall I start moving and do my plan? I actually have the most precious person besides IZ*ONE and her family. Its kinda nice that I kidnapped her while she was in her own home.

Hmm... She's wearing a gloves. I don't know what it is so, it might be the best to let it be.

"Hey! Wake up!" I yelled at her making her woke up and cry as she was so scared.

"Where am I?!" Gosh, she's so loud.

"I am Nako's darkest nightmare and you will be my bait, Mikurin."

I carry her and open the portal using a ballpen that I made. Gosh, I'm so smart. I also bring it with me and as soon as we arrive in the art room of Nako's mansion in the other world that Hyunjung made... Of course, I tied this girl in a chair.

"Now, all you have to do is listen to me or else, I will kill Nako. Understand?"

She nod as an answer and starts hacking the television showing us. Yah... I'm so great!

Yujin's POV
I'm so worried about Nako-unnie. She's so stressed these days and I am worried that she might have sick.

"Hello! 2001 line and also Yujin-ssi and Wonyoung-ssi. I have a visitor for you, actually a gift." A person who is wearing a mask showed up in the television.

He also show Miku-unnie who have a cover on and was tied. This is bad. So bad!

"NAKO-UNNIE!!!/NAKO!!!" We all yelled.

We saw Nako running towards here and look at the television, making her hands turned into fists.

"R.I.N...WHAT DID YOU DO TO MIKURIN?!" -Nako-unnie

"Try to find me here in the mansion, you only have 10 minutes to do that, or else... You know what gonna happen to her." R.I.N said before the video ended.

That guy... We all run upstairs and check all the room. Dang it! Where are they?

"Did you find her?" We asked to Professor Hyunjung.

"No. But, I said something, behind R.I.N are the art materials. Seems like they are in the art room."-Professor Hyunjung

"But where is it?"-Yuri

Dang, art room?! Is this place is really huge?

Hi-chan and Wonyoung raised their hand before saying that they know where the art room is so we let them go first and followed them. As soon as we arrive, Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung kick the door as it was locked showing Miku-unnie crying as she was tied and was covered.

Now Nako-unnie seems mad.

"Untie her, R.I.N and I will gonna have a talk."Nako-unnie said.

"Wonyoung, Minju-unnie,Yuri-unnie, untie Miku-unnie. Hitomi-unnie and I will gonna accompany Nako-unnie."I said as Hitomi-unnie and I walk towards Nako-unnie making her in the center.

"What do you want?"-Nako-unnie

"I want you to die!" R.I.N said as he open a portal and pushed Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung after he stole their portal devices, He also close the broken door than became fixed. Amazing!

No!! They're the only men in here!

"Nako-chan, I think we need to retreat."-Hitomi-unnie

"We can't. We are trapped in here. Try opening the door." Nako-unnie said as Minju-unnie did that after the release Miku-unnie.

"She's right. We're trapped."-Minju-unnie

"Ghad, I just want us to have fun. But to make it fun." He pressed something on his pocket making us except Nako-unnie fall down and was sit on a chair that have a metal rope and make us can't move.

Now this is unfair!

"You really are unfair person!" Yuri-unnie yelled madly.

"Thank you! Now, watch on how I'm gonna torture Nako." He said.

Just as soon as he said that he punched Nako-unnie on the stomach. Ghad, someone, help us!

Chaeyeon's POV
Aigoo! Baby Yuri and Baby Minju are so playful that their Mama Chaeyeon wants to bite their butts because of their cuteness.

"Chaeyeon! Did you see the----- KYAAHH!!"Eunbi-unnie yelled.

Huh? I never saw a Kyaahh!!! Chaewon and I carried Baby Minju and Baby Yuri before we went to the kitchen.

It seems like someone appeared again. Looking at the outfit that they are wearing and their faces, they are Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung.

"Yah! Yah! Stop shouting, look! Baby Nako cried because of it." Yena said as she was patting Baby Nako's back.

"Baby Hi-chan is asleep. Stop yelling." Hyewon, why are so calm?

Sakura-chan run towards here and point at the Professors. The boys look at us and quickly stand up. They're panicking.

"Where's Baby Nako? Where is she?!" Professor Furi is so... He's on fire!

"Yena is carrying her. Why?"-Kura

"*check on Baby Nako's body* Bruises. We... We need to go back!WE NEED TO GO BACK!" Okay... Professor Furi is really panicking.

While Professor Hyunjung is finding something from his pockets.

"Where's the las---Oh found it!" The mentor and the student is so different.

But, Professor Furu said that Baby Nako have bruises. We all checked the baby and found it.

"Yena, did you do something to Baby Nako that makes her have bruises?"-Eunbi-unnie

"Yah, unnie. I'm taking a good care of Baby Nako. How can I hurt my daughter. Think!"-Yena

If Yena didn't do that, what does it mean?

"Wait, Professor Furi. You said we need to go to Nako's mansion in other world. What do you mean by that?" I asked.

"R.I.N is there. He.. I think he's starting. Now! If you want your Nako to be in a good condition, we need to go!" Professor Furi said as he order Hyewon to open the portal using the glove.

She get the glove from her room and quickly open the portal which we enter.

The place that we appeared is beyond our expectation.

Its Nako being hit by a baseball bat and have cuts. She was also hanged(her hand was hanged making her hanged).

"Na---NAKO!!!"-Kura

She rushly go to Nako and try hold her hand. But, it makes her only hold the lady's foot.

"Nako, Sakura-chan is here. Wake up. Nako?!"-Kura

We look at the members who are tied in the chairs using a metal.

"Unnies! Nako-unnie, help her!" -Wonyoung

She was crying. Professor Hyunjung quickly starts to remove the metals that tied them. One by one.

Hitomi escaped first and fall on her knees before she look at Nako.

"Nako... Nako? *shaking Nako's body* Nako-chan, don't scare me like this. Wake up. Hey!"-Hi-chan

"Hi-chan? Mikurin..." Nako murmured something.

She's still alive!

"You really have no conscience aren't you?!" Professor Furi Kicked the baseball bat from R.I.N's hand.

"Well, Professor Han is my mentor which makes me became like him. Actually... *Punch Nako* Worst than him." He said.

He was wearing a metal knuckles.

This man... I'm gonna kill him!

"Hurry up!" Minju yelled to Professor Hyunjung as she is the last one who have to escape.

After a few minutes they are all free except for Nako.

"Why are you doing this?!" Even the calm yet playful Hyewon got mad too.

"Nako is the reason.... She's my main target! Her life must be the exchange of her mistake!" It was so fast that R.I.N was literally running from us and just stabbed Nako 3 times before he open the portal and escaped.

We cannot follow him so we let him go and just free Nako.

"What are we gonna do with Nako? She cannot escaped here."-Chaewon

"Girls, excused, we will have an operation in the operation room of this mansion. Wonyoung-ssi, please ready the life-support. Wait for her in her room. Hyunjung, let's go." Professor Furi said as he free Nako from being hanged and carry her before running.

This is really a dangerous situation.

"Wait, who's taking care of the babies?" I asked.

"Eunbi-unnie, Professor Kim texted me and he's there to help. He also bring his student named Professor Tyro." Chaewon said.

Tyro? That's an odd name.

Sakura's POV
Everyone is in shock. Especially the 2001 line, Wonyoung, Yujin, and Mikurin. She's still here and she doesn't want to go back to Japan.

"Did you ask a permission to your parents?"

"I did. How's Nako?"-Mikurin

"She's still in the operation. She will be fine. Don't worry."

I pat her back and rest her head on my shoulder. We might not that close but... She's still precious to me. She's crying.

"That R.I.N person tricked me. He disguised as my manager and... If only I know. Then..."

"Miku, stop. Nako need support right now. And she wants you to stop worrying and... Be tough." She nod on what I said.

Hm... I am also worried to the other maknae line members.

"Are you all okay?"I asked.

"Hi-chan is shaking in fear and keep saying Nako's name."-Chaewon

"Minju is crying and also apologizing to Nako."-Hyewon

"Yuri keeps blaming herself and also crying."-Yena

"Wonyoung and Yujin keep asking Nako's condition. But there's one thing in common for all of them." Chaeyeon said.

We, the members of unnie line have also know Chaeyeon means.

"They don't want to go home."We said.

Ha...
-----------------------------------------------------------
We brought some foods that we cooked for the members but they don't want to eat. We need to scold them before they start eating.

"Professor Furi texted and said that the operation was done. They're on the way here." Wonyoung said as she starts preparing the life support and the.. Infusion pumps.

We heard a knock and I open it we saw Nako being given air by pumping. As soon as they enter and was beside the bed, Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung put Nako on the bed and put the wires and turn on the life support device and the infusion pums.

"How is she?" I asked.

"She... She have a fracture in arms and she legs is kinda broken too. She developed a broken ribs but we actually fixed that. So... 6-8 weeks for the arms and legs fracture, the legs. As for the broken ribs, it will take 6 weeks. We give her an antibiotic that she will take fore every 6 hours because, she will feel pain due to the fractures that she have. She loss a lot of blood but we are lucky to have it so she will be fine."

Thank goodness. Nako is fine. I am so relieved.

Chaewon's POV
We go back and tell Eunbi-unnie about it. We also met Professor Tyro before they go home. As expected, Eunbi-unnie brought some clothes and tell us they she will stay there for a while. Yujin decided to go back here while Wonyoung will go there with Eunbi-unnie. As for Mikurin... She also... She decided to go home. She said that she will visit Nako as soon as she is ready.

Seems like she feels guilty. I wonder if she really go back.

Minju's POV
"Do you really want to go back to Japan? Nako will be really happy if you stay here." I said.

I know that Miku thinks its her fault but, its really not. So I just want her to be here until Nako woke up.

"I will visit her tomorrow because, I'm kinda busy too. Also, I already said goodbye to Nako too. Just stay beside her." She said as she open the portal and leave.

It must be hard for her. She's with Nako for years and now... Ha... I will do what she said, stay with Nako. Not just because she said that but because Nako is precious for me.

"Did Miku-senpai already left?" Hi-chan asked.

"Yeah... Anyway, did Professor Furi gave us something?"I asked.

"Some gadgets. She said that we can contact the people in the other world using this. Awesome!"Yuri exclaimed.

Hahaha... At last, it will not be boring.

"So... Did Eunbi-unnie and Wonyoung arrived?"

"Yeah, Eunbi-unnie is crying in Nako's room. Seems like she will stay there for a while." I said.

"Well, she's Nako's mother after all. That's the normal reaction after all."-Yuri

Mother.... But I am also Nako's mother. Does that mean that she have 8 mother and 2 little sister? Seems like it must be correct.

Hmm... I wonder how Eunbi-unnie and Wonyoung is.

Eunbi's POV
My child, my daughter, my precious kid. How can this happen to you. I hold Nako's left hand while Wonyoung was holding the other hand and caress Nako's face. I never expect something like this will gonna happen to you.

Oh my gosh, I am tearing up.

"Nako, are you awake?"

"Unnie, Professor Furi said that Nako-unnie will gonna woke up soon. She might be sleeping right now."-Wonyoung

"How can her body and face got so many cuts and bruises? I mean... She's just a kid." Now I am kinda feel frustrated right now.

If ever I saw that R.I.N, I'm gonna bring a baseball bat and knuckle which I heard from Wonyoung that he uses to torture Nako in front of them.

That's harsh!

*door open*

"Good evening and Good morning! I bring some porridge for the 2 of you!" Minju said in a happy voice trying to make us feel positive.

Not this time.

"Minju, can't you see that Nako is sleeping? Stop being hyper." I said which makes her shushed .

Now that's more like it.

Minju place the porridge on the table in front of the couch which is inside Nako's room.

"Is she progressing?"-Hi-chan

"Not yet but I'm gonna wait for her to wake up."

"Unnie, you and Wonyoung should sleep. Hi-chan and I will gonna watch Nako for a while." Yuri said as she and Minju try to make Wonyoung and I stand up.

Are they kicking us out?!

"Yah yah! Yuri-unnie, stop! I want to sleep with Nako-chan!"-Wonyoung

"I want to sleep with her too!"

"Eunbi-unnie, Wonyoung. Get some sleep because we know if you pushed your self like that, Nako will be really mad." Hi-chan said as she is starting push us away from the room.

Well, she have a point so, I go to Minju's room to sleep.

But Tomorrow, I will wake up very early to take care and wait for Nako.

R.I.N's POV
Stupid Furi and Hyunjung! How can they interrupt with my plan! I'm gonna do something worst. Worser than I have done earlier. I will not ual abuse Nako but instead, make her have a fear and of course. If that will not gonna happen then...











 

I'm gonna make her my sister or






 

Make her mine.

------------------Chapter 4 End-------------------