Chapter 5: 4th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Nako's POV
Ah... I feel like my whole body hurts. Hmm? I felt somebody are holding my hands? I started to woke up to see where I am. Eh? I am still in my room. I look around and saw a life support device connected to my, I have casts on my arms and legs.

Yah... R.I.N really have fun beating me up.

"Hmm... Mikurin... Hi-chan?" I called them in a soft and weak voice.

Just I expected no one woke up. I look on the 2 people who are holding my hand.

Hi-chan and Yuri are here, sleeping beside me. They must be tired.

"Hi-chan? Yuri?"

There is still no response. I start to move my arms but damn, it hurts!

"OUCH!"I yelled but not that loud making the 2 girls woke up.

Ah... I just want to remove my hands on them but heck! I just hurt myself. I'm such a fool.

"Huh? *look at me* Nako? You're already awake."-Yuri

Thank goodness! They noticed me.

"Are you okay? Do you need to eat? Do you need something?"-Hitomi

"Umm... Can you just help me? I feel pain all over my body."

"Let me just call the others. Hi-chan, take care of her for a while." Yuri said as she leave the room running.

She's really excited that I woke up. Well, that must be a good news to them since they watch everything yesterday.

Hi-chan seems nervous and worried. I can see it in her eyes and in her movements.

"Hi-chan, are you okay? You seems nervous."

"Its nothing."-Hitomi

She cannot lie to me.

"I don't think so. Tell me, why are you nervous and worried? Where's Miku-chan? Is she okay? Are you all okay?" I asked making her sit beside my bed.

A deep breathe came out from her making me think, its not severe right?

"We are all okay. Miku-senpai went back to Japan. I don't think she's okay." What does she mean by that?

"What?"

"I think she feels guilty on what happened yesterday."-Hitomi

How can she feel that when she did nothing wrong. She's also a victim!

"She doesn't need to feel that. I don't want her to feel like that. Can you make her come here? Professor Furi left the gloves in my drawer." I said but she just shook her head.

"Hi... Can you do it for me?" I asked.

She look at me and just nod. Great! Now... She open the portal and leave. That's the time when Eunbi-unnie, Wonyoung, Minju, Yuri, and Professor Hyunjung open the door.

"NAKO!!!"-All of them except Professor Hyunjung.

"You're already awake. I'm gonna check you first." -Professor Hyunjung said as he start to examine me.

Hell, they sure are shock. I wonder what's happening to the others.

Miku's POV
I cannot sleep last night. I have some work today and I need to practice but... My other members made me go home to take some rest. Now that's not nice. Well, a little bit.

I am currently in my home and watching some videos of IZ*ONE. You know, I kinda miss Nako right now but I cannot go because of what happened yesterday.

"I wonder if Nako is already awake."

Hmm... I'm kinda thirsty, I think I should drink some wa---

*portal appeared *

*Hitomi appeared*

*portal disappeared*

"What the hell?! Hi-chan?!"

Ghad, I fell on my . It hurts!

"Are you okay, Miku-senpai?"She asked as she offer me some help.

"I'm okay." I quickly stand up and look at her.

Restless...

"You need something?" I asked.

"Actually, Nako wants to see you. She's already awake."-Hitomi

Oh... That's kinda unexpected but... Even though I want to say I want to see her too, I can't.

"I can't." I said as I sit on my bed.

"Why? Because of what happened yesterday? Geez, you might be the reason why Nako needs to rush and save you but... You didn't hurt her. R.I.N did it!" This kid...

I know that she's savage but... I am her senpai.

"You're so savage and straight forward aren't you?"

"Well, now you know. So! Are you coming or what? I am not accepting rejection." She said as she cross her arms.

She's getting too comfortable with me.

"Do I have a choice? I'll come. But, I need to ask you a question first."

"What is it?"-Hitomi

"What's your relationship with Nako?"

She became surprised and shook her head. In denial!

"We're just sisters and friends. That's all!" She said panicking.

Eh... I am not sure about that.

"If that's so,Then, can you tell me who kissed Nako while she's a member of IZ*ONE?"

"Ah.... Let's go! Nako is waiting for us." Then she open the portal and pushed me in the portal then followed me.

This kid... She's trying to escape.

Chaewon's POV
"EVERYONE!!! NAKO IS ALREADY AWAKE!!!"

Oh my ghad! I am so happy! But, no one can go because of the babies. I'm now sad, I wish I can go.

"Really?"-Yujin

"Yeah! So, If you can allow me, I want to see Nako. Can I?" I asked.

Yujin, Yena-unnie, Chaeyeon, Kura-unnie, and Hyewon-unnie look at each other and 2 of them raised their hand.

"Oh, Kura-unnie, Chaeyeon, why?"

"I want to see Nako too."-Kura-unnie

"Me too. I'm so worried about her."-Chaeyeon

Oh, so I have my accompany. How about the others?

"Well, you three can go. Just come back later so that the three of us can see Nako."-Yena-unnie

"Yeah, we want to see her too."-Hyewon-unnie

Ey... But I want to stay there over night. But who cares, I can still visit Nako. That would be great!

"Then, see you later. Chaeyeon, kindly open the portal please."-Yujin

"My pleasure."-Chaeyeon

As she opened the portal we enter it and appeared in the living room of Hi-chan's world.

Guess we're already here.

"I suddenly feel nervous." Sakura-unnie said as she hold Chaeyeon and I's hands.

Yeah... Her hand is shaking. She must be so worried about Nako.

"That's normal. Let's go!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
What the hell is going on? Miku is here, holding Nako's hand and laughing with her.

Wha--- Can someone explain this?

"Nako, can sit beside you? Your bed is big enough for the two of us. Is that okay?"-Miku

This girl.... I feel something is wrong.

"Sure! Come here. But sit on the other side because that side have the life support."-Nako

Miku nod and excitedly sit beside Nako on bed on the left side of the bed.

Now, they are close.

"Eunbi-unnie, what does Miku doing in here?"

"Oh! Chaewon, Sakura, Chaeyeon, you're here! Nothing, they just want to spend time with each other."-Eunbi

"Well, I can see that. Sakura, they really have their own world."

"Always. But, they can be serious sometimes. Be thankful that Mayuyu-chan especially Sasshi-chan is not here."-Kura-unnie

"Why?"-Minju

"Do you want to see Nako being kissed on the lips by a woman?"-Kura-unnie

Okay!!! Now I know.

"No!!! Nako is still a kid!"-Yuri

"I'M NOT A KID! WE'RE JUST THE SAME AGE, YURI!"-Nako

Hahaha... Cute.

Nako's POV
I'm getting hungry. I look around if there are some food but, there's nothing. Minju, Yuri, and Hi-chan are in the kitchen because they need to do something.

"Eunbi-unnie, Kura-unnie, I'm hungry. Mikurin, I'm hungry."

Eunbi-unnie, Chaeyeon-unnie, and Kura-unnie walk towards me and sit beside me.

"Aww... Nako-chan is hungry. I understand. Chaeyeon, let's get some food. Wonyoung, stay here for a while." Eunbi-unnie said as she caress my hair.

"Wonyoung!"-Chaeyeon

"I get it, unnie. Don't worry."-Wonyoung

"Very good! Eunbi-unnie, let's go. Nako, we will be right back." Chaeyeon-unnie said as she pull Eunbi-unnie when they leave the room.

Ah... I wonder what food they're gonna bring.

"Nako-chan, can I get some food at home for a while? I can buy some ice cream for you." Mikurin said.

Ice cream... That's a good idea. But... I am on diet. What should I do?

Hmm.... I can start my diet tomorrow. I need to get strong for a while. That's right.

"Are you gonna be okay?"

"I'm gonna be okay. *kiss Nako's cheek* It's been a while since I kissed you. The last time I did that is when I drive you home in Japan. I kissed your lips right?"-Miku

"Yeah... That was so awkward for me. How can you do that to your childhood friend?"

"Well, I'm your bestfriend. I don't want anyone to steal your lips." -Miku

"You're becoming Sasshiko-chan."

"Well... Hihi... I'm gonna buy you some food and ice cream. But sure." Miku said as she open the portal and leave.

Yah... She surely knows what I like.

Yujin's POV
Today, Yena-unnie and Hyewon-unnie have decided that we will go to the park so that the babies will gonna see the outside world from our dorm. But guess who interrupt our plan.

"You will not gonna bring the kids outside of this dorm. It's too dangerous." That person is Professor Kim.

He went here earlier because he wants to check the babies condition. Ha... He really likes to interrupt things.

"They have been in the dorm for 4 days. They should have fun outside."

"Yujin is right, if you want, you can go with us." Yena-unnie said as she and Hyewon-unnie are preparing the 2 baby strollers for 2 person per stroller.

Hyewon-unnie is currently calling Eunbi-unnie and Wonyoung to come with us. They have been in Minju-unnie's world for too long. It's time to make them come back.

"You three really don't know how dangerous that R.I.N is, aren't you? He's more dangerous than Professor Han."Geez! He's being hysterical again.

Can he just let the babies and us to live a normal life?

"Yes..... Come here, we will go to the park. Maybe we can go to the amusement park too?............. Bring Wonyoung, unnie..... Yes......... Uh-huh...... Okay........ You're coming?........ Okay........ Bye!" Hyewon-unnie ended the call as a portal appeared and Wonyoung and Eunbi-unnie appeared before the portal closes.

Great! Now we have 5 girls in here. Just a right amount of people to wear a baby carriers.

"I heard that we will go to the park, perhaps.... Amusement Park if I assume." Wow! Wonyoung really picked up the news very fast.

We didn't even said that we will really go to the amusement park.

"Hyewon-unnie said that we might go to the amusement park too. Don't decide too fast!"

"Well, I'm the leader and I have decided for us to go to the mall instead. Amusement park is more dangerous for the babies. They cannot ride the rides there!" Eunbi-unnie said as she carry Baby Nako and put her in the baby carrier.

No Amusement park? She have a point but... We want to have fun. I guess, we can really just go to the mall.

"How about we do the first plan? Let's hangout in the park." Yena-unnie said as she carry baby Minju and also put her in the baby carrier.

That what I did to Baby Hitomi and also what Hyewon-unnie did to Baby Yuri. We put the babies in the baby carrier so that we can see them very close.

Ghad, it surely is heavy but hell... This is for the kids safety.

"No, unnie. I rather pick the mall than the park."-Wonyoung

"Yeah... And also, we can buy them some new clothes."-Eunbi-unnie

"You all know that I am still here right?" Oh! Professor Kim is still here!

Who cares? We just live the house and bring a backpack full of baby needs and bring the two strollers with the help of Professor Kim because he was defeated and ride our van. Of course! Manager-oppa is with us because we cannot drive except for Yena-unnie and Eunbi-unnie but still dangerous.

"Are you sure that you 5 will really gonna go to the mall?"Again Professor Kim?!

"Yes! So shut up!"

Minju's POV
Miku brought some ice cream and some foods for Nako and us. She's currently feeding Nako right now because you know....

"Mikurin, can I stop eating this porridge and just eat the curry and the pie?"-Nako

"No, you must finish this first before you eat the other food." Miku said as she feed another spoon of porridge to Nako.

Ha... Poor child.

"Wah.... This is really good. How can she buy this delicous stuff?" I asked.

Hmm... The pie and the roast beef is so delicious.

"Its Miku-senpai. She can know the delicious restaurant in Japan."-Hitomi

"Yeah! Hmm... This curry is good too."-Yuri

"Can I drink the water?"-Nako

Miku get the water and help Nako drink it before she put the glass on the table and continue to feed Nako.

Ha... I now say that they really are sisters!
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hi-chan, take care of Nako for a while. I'll visit her when I have no work and school." Miku said as she pat Nako's head who is currently sleeping.

"You can count on me Miku-senpai." Hi-chan said.

Before Miku leave, she give a peck on Nako's forehead before she open the portal and leave.

Ha... Now I am relax that she's okay now. Wow! Nako really have a great friend.

"What was that? Did Miku already left?" Chaewon-unnie asked.

"Yap. She will visit Nako next time. For now, where are you three gonna sleep later?" Yuri asked.

"We will watch Nako later and sleep in her room. You know.."-Sakura

"Just to make sure that she will be okay."-Chaeyeon

"Oh... Okay."

She said so. Guess, there's nothing to be worried about.

Professor Hyunjung's POV
How the hell did R.I.N have a portal device when Professor Han is in the prison. He must be smarter than me.

"Hyunjung, how's Nako?" Tyro is here in my office as he wants to hangout with me.

Ha? How did he know that?

"How did you know that?" I asked as I am working with some papers for my report to my mentor.

"Yah! Your mentor told Professor Kim about what happened yesterday. Wah... R.I.N is really a mysterious and a demon guy!" Umm, he's being talkative right now.

Woah... Professor Furi is really a genius. He called his partner yesterday while being busy in saving Nako.

I am so proud of him.

"I know. He literally beaten up Nako, she have broken ribs, broken arms and broken legs. She must be having a hard time right now."

"I know right. Actually, she's cute but I cannot date her because she's a celebrity and she cannot date. Ghad, if only she's allowed to date." My friend. You're so whipped towards her.

I just shook my head and continue to work when suddenly someone knocked on my door.

"Come in, who is it?"

Rather than to enter my office, that person just keeps on knocking. Argh!

"You look mad, I'll gonna open the door for you." aww.... What a sweet friend.

Ew!

As soon as he open the door, another scientist have enter the room. Eh? That is Professor Orvid. He's the most handsome and charming scientist in here.

What is he doing in here?

"Yo!!! Someone sent a mail in here. It was mistakenly deliver to me." He give me the mail that he receive earlier and when I read it.

Shoot! It's from R.I.N. How did he know where I am working? Oh damn! He knew because my mentor and I are working in here.

I'm such a fool.

"Tyro, we will go to the dorm of IZ*ONE. They need to know this." I said as I stop my work and wear my coat.

"Wait! You know where the dorm of IZ*ONE? Did you also see Nako? Gosh! I am her fan ever since she was in HKT48." Woah... Calm down dude.

He's really happy to know that his colleague knows where the dorm of IZ*ONE.

"You can't. Sorry. Tyro, let's go!"

When we leave my office, a few meter from it, I saw the pen that R.I.N used to teleport.

Hmm... I get it and put it in my pocket. I'm gonna show it to Professor Furi. He might do something to this evidence.

As soon as we enter my car and I drive it to the dorm a call has been arrived to Tyro saying that the others are in the mall with the babies. U-turn!!!

Ah, why do they have to go to the mall?!
-----------------------------------------------------------
As soon as we arrive the mall, I quickly turn off the engine and put my keys in my pocket and leave the car. When we enter the mall..... I saw some people taking some pictures of some people.

Those must be the IZ*ONE members. We run towards them and enter the restaurant where they are waiting for their food.

Oh! Professor Kim is here too.

"Oh! Professor Hyunjung! Professor Tyro! What are you doing in here?!" Eunbi asked.

We run towards them and sit beside Professor Kim.

"We receive a mail from R.I.N. He's planning something again."

"We know. But, relax. We need to live a normal life too. We are being cautious towards our surroundings so..."-Yujin

"Relax."-Hyewon

Good.... Just good! Now we can worry a little bit towards them.

"Great! But be careful okay?" I said.

"Yeah yeah! The food is here!"-Wonyoung

Kids... Guess, I can relax a little bit.

Minju's POV
Yuri, Hi-chan, and I are currently watching Nako and taking care of her so that we would know that she is safe. It's better to cautious than to be in a dangerous situation.

"Eunbi-unnie texted me. She got my number earlier and figure that they can call us so... Ha... R.I.N is planning something." Eh, Hi-chan?

They really are a genius!

"Since when did he have no plan? He always planning something." Well... Yuri is right about that.

But, I am still worried about Nako. She's already suffering. I wish I can switch position with her but I can't.

Ha....

Sakura-unnie, Chaeyeon-unnie, and Chaewon-unnie enter the room having a some blanket and bed for the floor was being carried towards here.

"Time to sleep kids." Chaeyeon-unnie said.

Ah... Great! We said goodbye to Nako for a moment and go to our own room.

Ha, what is he planning again?

Can he just stop?
-----------------Chapter 5 End-------------------