Chapter 13: 12th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Minju's POV
Nako and I came back yesterday and was relieved that we are both okay. That's why, I am expecting that everything will be calm down as we are both in the period of resting. But of course, because we are IZ*ONE members, you will not gonna expect us to be calm.

"Yah! Yah! Jo Yuri, I told you to make a sunny side egg not a scramble egg!" That is Yena-unnie, she's with Yuri who is cooking our breakfast along with Sakura-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie.

"Don't complain on what I made! How about you start cleaning so that when the others came down, everything will be clean."-Yuri

"Hey! Stop talking to me like we're the same age! I am 2 years older than you."-Yena-unnie

"And stop talking like you are helping to cook. You're just eating what we just made! Get out of the kitchen!"-Yuri

These two twins, they are so loud that it makes everyone woke up due to their loud voices.

This is the second alarm that is effective for us. The first one is Eunbi-unnie's voice, you know how loud she can be when she makes us assemble or waking us up. Its so effective!

"How about you two get out of the kitchen and let Saku-chan and I cook peacefully. You two are just complaining." Chaeyeon-unnie said as she makes the 2/3 of the JoYuriz out of the kitchen.

Well that's effective. While they are cleaning the living room, I saw Nako and Hiichan walking towards here in the living room. Of course, our smallest member, Nako, is still using the crutches.

"Morning!"-Nako

"Morning! Who are the people who are so loud a while ago?" Oh... So Hiichan heard it.

"Oh! Its Yena-unnie and Yuri, they're bickering about how the egg should be. You know... Ju---"

"Yuri cooked scramble eggs when I told her to cook suddy side eggs! She's doesn't even listened to me!"Yena-unnie just cut my sentence.

Argh! Can she just let me finish what I am trying to say?

"Yena-unnie, scramble eggs has larger amount than sunny side eggs. Don't you know that?!"-Yuri

"They're starting again." Look who said it, Its Sakura-unnie who are placing the foods on the table here in the living room.

Hahaha! Even she was sick of YenYul bickering like a married couple.

"Are you yelling at me? Yah! Sunny side eggs is much tastier than Scramble eggs."-Yena-unnie

"They're both eggs. They taste similar. What's the difference?"Thank you for answering Nako!

"Yeah... Except for the amount, nothing is different for the both egg dish. You're fighting over the same thing!" Oh, Hitomi!

Yena-unnie and Yuri just silenced and glare at each other. I know that they are not mad at each other because while we were eating and watching the television... They're just becoming theirselves with each other.

Sometimes, you just have to throw them some fact bombs.

Eunbi's POV
I woke up from my peaceful dream while Baby Hii was beside me. Drinking my coffee in the early morning, having a breakfast with my members and the babies. Watching some drama with them.

Everything is going well. Not all...

"Papa! Papa!" Baby Nako and Baby Hii said as they are pulling Hyewon's sleeves while they are sitting on her lap.

Papa? The 2 japanese babies are calling her that since morning. She's not even a man. Wait... What did she do?

"Yah~ I'm not your papa. Its should be unnie." Ugh, who forced Hyewon to act cute?!

"Dada! Dada!"Oh, this time its Baby Yuri and Baby Minju.

They're calling someone 'Dada'. Who is it?

"You should call me Unnie! Not Dada! Call Hyewon-unnie dada not me!"Ah... Chaewon...

Great, now the babies have their own dads. Well... Looking at the expression of the 2 korean babies while being carried by Wonyoung and Chaewon and sitted next to Hyewon. I am expecting something funny.

The time they let the babies crawl or sit on the floor. Something happened.

"DADA! DADA! AHHH! DADA!"-Baby Yuri and Baby Minju

"WHAT?! THEM TOO?! KIM CHAEWON! WHAT DID YOU TEACH TO THESE BABIES?!" Hyewon is really mad, frustrated, and confuse on what was going in right now.

A few minutes ago, she became the father of Baby NakHi and now... She also became the father of Baby MinYul.

Oh my ghad!

"I didn't even teach them anything. Well, except for crawling but other than that, none!"Chaewon defense.

Hyewon glared at her making Wonyoung and Yujin laugh because of the scene that they are watching.

"Unnie, maybe the babies just felt like you are their father. You know..."-Wonyoung

"I am not a man to be their dad!"-Hyewon

"Then, do you want to be their grandpa? Nako-unnie, Minju-unnie, Yuri-unnie,and Hii-unnie can control their baby version. Just say it."Wait a minute!

What did Yujin said?

"Did you just said that they can control their baby version? Yujin?"

"Ha? I didn't said that. Wonyoung, did I said that?"-Yujin

"No. I didn't even heard it."Wonyoung-ah... You're becoming Yujin and Yena!

"I heard it! I heard it! You said that their normal versions can control them. That means, I can ask them to stop calling me grandma."

At that exact moment, I just knew. I screwed up!

"No! Ugly!" What the?! Baby Yuri?!

I need to call Yuri right now! I dialed her number but she declined it. I try to call the other members who are with Yuri but, haist! They're rejecting my call.

"Grandma!"-The Babies

Ahh!! Someone stop them calling me that!

Yuri's POV
I am so doomed! I am just joking when I think about saying that. I even jokingly said that when we were watching them. Ah!! Eunbi-unnie is still calling me! She's still calling us!

"Someone answer Eunbi-unnie's call and tell her I am sorry! Ahh!!! I'm scared!"

What should I do? What should I do? Ah!!! I am panicking right now until Minju lightly hit my shoulder and Hiichan pulled me to sit on the couch.

"Can you stop walking around and panicking?! You're making me feel dizzy!" Minju said.

"I'm sorry! *accidentally hit Nako's legs with hands*"

"OUCH! JO YURI! Its only 75% healed! Please!"Nako is mad, Nako is mad!

I apologize again and calm down but Eunbi-unnie is still calling me. Ahh!!

"Give me the phone, Yuri." Chaeyeon-unnie said.

I give her the phone and she gave it to Yena-unnie. Wait!

"Wait, Why does Yena-unnie should have the phone when Chaeyeon-unnie asked it?" Good question Nako.

"Its more fun to make Yena-unnie answer it. You know..."-Sakura-unnie

"Yah, Kura-unnie!"-Yena-unnie

"Yah?! *glare at Yena and point at her* Look at this kid." Hahaha! Sakura-unnie is mad.

"No! No! I...I... Let me answer this call. *answer the phone call* Hello, Eunbi-unnie? What is it?..... Huh? Speaker mode? I can't, you are too sca--- (Eunbi: JUST PUT IT IN THE SPEAKER MODE!) Ow... My ears!" Yena-unnie said as she pretend that her ear hurts.

"Eunbi-unnie's voice is already loud. Louder than the non-speaker mode."-Kura-unnie

Hahaha!!! I agree with that.

"Ask her if she's using a mic."-Chaeyeon-unnie

"Eunbi-unnie, Chaeyeon asked if you're using a mic because you are t--- (Eunbi: JUST PUT IT IN A SPEAKER MODE!!!) We don't need to, you're already louder than the speaker of the phone."Yena-unnie is so right with that.

"Yena-unnie! Yena-unnie! Eunbi-unnie will be a monster soon! Do what she said to do! Look! She's scary!" Nako said.

Yena-unnie quickly put it in the speaker mode and tell Eunbi-unnie that she did what she want her to do.

"Jo Yuri...." Ah! Eunbi-unnie's voice is scary!

"Yes, Unnie?"

I'm nervous.

"Did you control your baby version to call me ugly?"Oh no! Its about that.

"Its a joke, unnie. Just a joke. Don't kill me, please!"

I look at the television and saw Eunbi-unnie sigh. Huh, what does it mean?

"Fine. Don't be too scared. Geez!"How can she say that when she is too mad earlier?!

"YOU ARE TOO SCARY, UNNIE!"-Nako

"Aww... Nako is scared. Don't worry, I am not mad. Yuri!" AH! It made me jumped!

"W-What is it,unnie?"Please say something good.

"We're okay now. Don't ever did that again, or else...."

"Yes, maam! I mean, unnie!"

The call ended and it made me feel relieved. At last! Ha!

I look at Chaeyeon-unnie and Kura-unnie and they just laugh.

They're not helping!

Orvid's POV
Making an antidote will gonna took us a very long time before we figure out how to make a new one. The old antidote which the previous victims took is not suitable to the new victims which are Minju, Nako, Yuri, and Hitomi.

But something really bothered me.

How did Professor Han came to our side?

I mean, he's the first mastermind who started this case using TWICE Maknae Line and now... Is he dying already? Did Death came to him?

*spills a chemical on the table*

"Bro! Bro!" Hyunjung said as he shook my body.

Ow.... It hurts!

"Stop that! What are you doing?!"

"Hey! I should be the one who should ask you that question. What are you doing? You spilled the antidote that you are making. Now its gone!" Hyunjung said.

Damn, my uncomplete antidote! Let me get some tissues or some unused cloth. Oh! There it is!

I wiped the table and start again on making the antidote. Ha...

"Tell me... What are you thinking that makes you.... That bothers you." Hyunjung asked.

Okay, if he wants to know then fine!

"Bro, since when did Professor Han became good? Is it already end of the world?"

He chuckled and pat my shoulder.

"Yeah... I am also curious about that." So I am not the only who thinks about that.

"See?! I mean, he's the one who started this yet... Now, he came to our side and turn back to his own student. Is he high in drugs?"

At that moment we heard a chuckle and some appeared behind us. Oh gosh!

"Why are you talking about me?"

"Oh my ghad! Professor Han, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" I... My heart.

Hyunjung and I look at him and stand in front of him while saying to stop doing that.

"So, what are you talking about me?" Professor Han asked.

"About you, being a traitor to your own student. I mean... Are you in the influence of drugs for you to be suddenly came to our side and be good?"

"Now, that's mean! I am not taking any drugs nor weeds. I... I just realize that I am wrong. I mean... I changed. Another reason is... How can Nako-ssi and Hitomi-ssi be so cute?! I mean... Look at Nako. Dang it! Tzuyu is pretty but Nako is like a cute baby!" now that's not what I am expecting to be.

He's whipped!

"I know right! Oh my gosh! Tzuyu-ssi is so pretty that she was like a CG! Nako is a real life version of Cute!" Hyunjung?

"I know. Ha... I really regret making Twice suffer. Ha... I want to see Nako." Professor Han?

What the hell are they thinking?! Ha! Can they... Let me just continue my work again.

They're weird!

Chaeyeon's POV
The members who are here in the mansion in this world/dimension are here in the arcade room. The amazing thing is... We don't even know about it until Yena told us about it. Its quite hidden in Minju's closet.

Ha... She's so amazing!
                         Flashback
Sakura and Yena are playing some games in the living room. They literally shouting at each other because they playing using the playstation.

"Unnie! Unnie! Don't shoot me! Stop!"-Yena

"We're rivals in this so.... Move! Move! Enemy is approaching!" -Kura

"We're rivals?! Unnie! We're teamma--- Yah!"-Yena

This two.... They are so loud. After a few hours, they finally stop and Yena and I went to Minju's room. Oh! We're with Yuri, just trying to lay down on her bed.

"Yuri, Minju's closet is much larger than yours. Woah..." Yena said as she look around Minju's closet.

"Unnie, all of us except Minju are using a walk-in closet. Actually, some of her clothes are in my walk-in closet."Yuri said as she go to Yena.

Yena open Minju's closet and check the clothes until she saw something.

"A closet with an elevator? Cool! Chaeyeon-ah! Yuri! Let's try this!" An elevator?!

Is she dreaming?

We use the 'elevator' and the only button there is down arrow button which is kinda odd. We press it and when we arrive...

Woah! We leave the elevator and look around at this place.

"Why the hell does this place have an arcade?!"

"Oh yeah! This is so awesome!" What?! Yena is already playing a Car race game.

This is insane. So insane!

"Yuri, call the others. Tell them to go here. Assist them."

"Roger that, unnie!"-Yuri

She left us and a few minutes later, they're all here. They are so amaze at this place. Even Nako who have a cast on her legs and feet and using some crutches is here with the help of Hii and Minju.

Sakura as a game loving person really loves this place.

I can smell something...
                 End of flashback

Sakura and Yena are still playing while Hii and Yuri are playing some Just dance, well, count me in with Hii and Yuri.

Nako and Yuri are just playing some... You know, the machine that.... RPG. After that, we use some karaoke. We sing and sing until...

*portal open*

*Yujin and Wonyoung appeared*

*portal closed*

"Wahh.... Unnie, I think we went to a wrong place." Wonyoung said.

"I don't think so. The unnies are here. That means... Chaeyeon-unnie! Where are we?" Glad that Yujin asked.

"We're in the arcade. Under Minju's room/mansion."

"Minju-unnie's room?"-Wonyoung

"There's an elevator inside Minju's room."-Yuri

"WHAT?!"-Yujin&Wonyoung

That reaction... I know that.

"Yeah... Wait, why are you in here?" Sakura asked.

"The unnies and the babies are sleeping. Professor Hyunjung, and Professor Orvid are in there to protect them."Yujin said.

Oh... That's nice.

The two of them start playing and of course. Chaos!

Ha... Those scientist are really amazing!

Professor Furi's POV
With the help of Professor Kim and Professor Han. We are still in the 35% in completing this antidote. Glad that Professor Han is helping us.

"What did you put in there?"I asked.

"*****"-Professor Han

Ah... That... Okay! Now, we just need to test this and see if it will gonna work by letting it be tested.

"Chaeyeon called. They finally found the arcade room."Professor Kim said.

At last! Its been 2 weeks since they are staying in there. Finally!

"Are they enjoying it?"

"Yeah! They are so loud that I needed to end the call."I agree with Professor Kim.

Hmm.... That's a good news I guess but, how would we know if the antidote will gonna work? If Tzuyu's antidote was first completed, we use the potion and put the antidote that makes the potion clear.

I guess that how would it work.

"How would we know if this will gonna work?"Professor Kim asked.

"It will first be colored antidote turning to clear in a few seconds. They will glow just like how they first turn into babies."Professor Han and I said.

Okay, that's kinda nice!

As we are working on the antidote, the guard gave us something. A note...

Its saying:

Hyunjung,
I am watching you. I am watching the girls. See yah!

That brat! I'll gonna kill him!
--------------End of Chapter 13-----------------