Chapter 1: 0 days

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Eunbi's POV
Today is the last day of Violeta last promotion. It makes me so happy that I can rest for a while after our schedule. After our pre-recording and the announcement of 1st place this week, we will have to go to our fansign. Yes!!!

"Everyone! Kindly start preparing, later, we will start your rehearsals." Our manager announced.

Our hair stylists are currently busy with Sakura, Wonyoung, and Yujin. While others are busy practicing the choreo and do their own stuffs.

"Eunbi-unnie, Manager-oppa is here, the new one. He have some drinks for us and he got the right drinks!" Minju is very excited when she said that.

Gosh, that's not something that she should not be excited with. It's only drinks.

"Really? Did you Four already got yours?" I asked towards Yuri, Hitomi, Nako, and Minju.

"Yes, unnie. But it kinda taste more delicious than usual."-Nako

More delicious?

"She's right, unnie. This is more tastier than what we usually have." Hitomi said as she takes a sip on her drink.

Well... If that's what it says so, that should also mean that our drinks is more tastier than usual.

"Really? But, our drinks still taste the same."-Yena

Huh? That's not nice. I take a sip in my drink to check if something change. Hmm? Something's not right.

"Manager-oppa, where's the new manager?" I asked.

Manager-oppa look at us then look around until he gasped.

"Oppa, why? You look surprised." Chaewon said as she heard the gasped from our manager.

Minju, Nako, Yuri, and Hitomi to continue to drink their drinks while waiting the reponse from him. There's nothing to be surprise with, why does he did that?

"No one told me that there will be a new manager. I think I should ask for confirmation about it to the Company." He said as he quickly exit the waiting room making us puzzled.

What was that?

Well, that must be the effect of being our manager. He became forgetful of his surroundings. What a tough job he have.

"Hitomi, can I have a sip of your drink?" Sakura asked.

Instead of letting her take a sip, Hitomi shook her head making us confused. That's new, she always let us have a sip of hers.

"Then... How about Nako? can I have a sip on your drink?"-Sakura

"I don't think so, unnie."-Nako

"Oh! Why Nako-unnie? Is something wrong?" Wonyoung asked as she and Yujin walk towards the 01's.

"This drink is kinda weird."-Minju

"Weird? How can you say that?"-Hyewon

The other members walk towards them and look at their drinks. It looks normal though... They said that it taste different.

"It kinda make me feel... I don't know. Weird. Right, Nako, Hi-chan?"-Yuri

"She's right. This never happened to us before."-Hitomi

As Hitomi said that, I quickly leave the room and try to find the person who gave us our drinks. That person is really something that we never met yet he know what we like to order.

"Where is he? He's not here."

I look everywhere but still, that person is no where to found. As I go back to our waiting room, I saw the members leaving.

"Oh, why are you leaving?" I asked.

"Yah, unnie. It's time for the rehearsal. By the way, we already finished our drinks. Your drink is inside the room." Yujin said as she put her arm around Nako.

Huh? Wait a minute!

"Yujin, why are you putting your arm around Nako like you're assisting her?"

"Unnie, she's not the only one who is doing that. Sakura-unnie, Wonyoung, and Chaewon-unnie are also helping Minju-unnie, Hi-chan, and Yuri-unnie. Look!" Yujin point at the members that she said and she's actually right.

Seriously, how long did I gone?

As we arrive in the set, I saw Chaeyeon and and Yena talking. Yah! Yah! Include me too!

"You think they're alright?" Chaeyeon asked.

"I think so. They said that something hurts to their body like... Minju said, her stomach aches. While Hitomi said that her body hurts, Nako is having a head ache, and Yuri said that she feel nauseous."-Yena

Hmm... This is not right. I think, something is definitely wrong.

"IZ*One! Kindly go up to the stage, we will start the rehearsal."

All of us start to go to the stage, as we stood on it, I ask the members who doesn't feel well.

"Nako, are you okay? Do you think you can still perform?"

"Of course, unnie."-Nako

"How about you Hi-chan? Do you want to rest?"

"No, thanks unnie but I can still rehearse." -Hitomi

"Yuri, Minju, did you two already drink some medicine? Have some rest."

"No, unnie. It's okay."-Minju

"Yeah, unnie. We're fine. Maybe we drank too much drink that we have. We're fine."-Yuri

*sigh*

I guess I should just watch them.

Chaeyeon's POV
As soon as we finished the rehearsal as well as the camera rehearsal we are now starting to have our pre-recording. I check on the 2001 line and they look so fatigue and in pain. The longer they perform and work, the worser their body status.

"So, who's the ending fairy?" The producer asked.

We look at each other like we are talking. Hyewon raised her hand and the producer gave some instructions like what camera she will look at.

As we perform, the members who are sick doesn't show their condition. Instead, they gave their all just to make this performance great.

Ah, my heart. I am so proud and worried about them.

As soon as the performance was finished, we quickly say goodbye and assist the 2001 line members on our way to our waiting room.

"Unnie, can I go to the toilet? I need to puke." Yuri asked.

"Ah.. Me too unnie."-Minju.

"You too, Minju?!" Coincidentally, the unnie line said the exact phrase.

Oh! We are one!

Mniju nod and quickly hold Yuri's hand as they run away to go to the toilet. We look at Nako and Hitomi just to check them.

"Nako-unnie, are you still okay?" Yujin asked as we enter the waiting room and sit on the couch.

Nako nod and sit on the couch along with Hitomi who is sweating. What exactly does their drinks have?!

"Nako-unnie, sleep on my lap."-Wonyoung

Nako look at her and shook her head.

"Thank you but no. You might get this." She said.

Instead of giving up. Wonyoung sit next to her and tap her lap making Nako sigh in defeat and did what she was told.

At the same time, Hi-chan is also sleeping on Chaewon's lap who is patting Hitomi's hair.

"Chaeyeon-ah, can I ask you something?" Hyewon asked.

"Of course, unnie. What is it?"

"I've seen the article about Twice-sunbaenims becoming a victim of an evil scientist that turn their maknae line into babies. You think, our members will be like them?" Article?

"What article?"

I never saw it before. Maybe I missed it.

She gave me her phone and saw an article in her browser. Oh! She's right. But how did they became babies?

"Did you know how they became one?" I asked.

"Well, those who attend their fansign when their maknae line feel sick said that, Dahyun-sunbae, Chaeyoung-sunbae, and Tzuyu-sunbae quickly go to the toilet to puke." Hyewon said that makes me think...

Isn't that what Minju and Yuri did?

If that so... Then I think we're in trouble.

Wonyoung's POV
Nako-unnie is sleeping peacefully until she starts to mumble which is quite unusual. I can't understand what she was mumbling because its neither korean nor japanese.

"Eunbi-ssi, can I talk to you privately?" Manager-oppa asked.

Eunbi-unnie look at us before she reject. As we always say, IZ*One is one. We need to hear it.

"As you see... I asked the agency and they admit that... There's no manager that was newly hired. After the call... An envelope was given to me and I think you should read it, Eunbi-ssi." Manager-oppa said as he give the envelope to Eunbi-unnie.

I wonder what the envelope is.

"Dear IZ*ONE,
     I am Professor Hyunjung, Professor Furi's Student. Earlier, my Mentor was called by a Person named R.I.N as he introduced himself as Professor Han's accomplice/student. He said that the new Chapter will gonna start as the new Protagonist has been chosen due to a reason. It seems like your members, Kim Minju, Yabuki Nako, Jo Yuri, and Honda Hitomi has been chosen due to a reason. Even though, there are four of them have became a victim. Only one of them is the main target and that one is something that we don't know. They will became babies at 12am and will stay in that form for 30 days. Just like the place where Twice maknae line has been staying when they became target, their normal self and normal form will leave in other world where I made.
Don't worry... They will be okay. I will introduce my formally as soon as possible.

                                Sincerely Yours,
                           Professor Hyunjung."

We all glance to our sick members and was woken up when we realize something.

They became a victim.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"I will split us into 2 groups. Chaeyeon, Sakura, Chaewon, and... Yujin. Take care of them while Wonyoung, Hyewon, and Yena, you three. Come with me, we will buy some baby clothes and the things that they need." I said.

"Got it,unnie! Oh! Bring some foods for us too." Sakura said as she carry Nako on her back.

"Okay. Oh, be careful with them. They might wake up."

"Geez, unnie. No need to be worry. We can handle them. In fact, they are very light. Except for Minju-unnie. She really need to go in a diet." Yujin said who is currently piggyback Minju.

Yena hit her arm playfully.

"Yah! She's thin enough to be heavy. Don't be so mean to her." She said.

"Oh, then, do you want to carry her?"-Yujin

"..."-Yena

"I didn't said that I'll gonna carry her. Oh, look at the time! Gotta go!" Yena literally hold Wonyoung's hand and drag her as she run away.

That kid.... She really don't know what to talk back to Yujin.

Poor Wonyoung.

Sakura's POV
Because Nako, Yuri,and Hitomi are in our dorm and Minju is in the other dorm... We've decided that 8 of us will be staying in the dorm where Chaeyeon and I are in. (Dorm 2)

The Dorm 1 is where Eunbi-unnie and the others live. So... Tonight, Chaeyeon, Yujin, Chaewon and I will take care of the babies (When the 2001 line became one) here in Dorm 2, our dorm.

"Yujin, can you help Chaewon and Sakura-chan on bringing the 01 line in the other room, Nako's room." Chaeyeon said.

"Ne, unnie!" We quickly carry Nako, Yuri, and Hitomi first, after that, Yujin carry Minju.

So... Because there are 2 double beds,  Nako and hitomi are in the left lower bed and then... Minju and Yuri are in the other.

Guess that would work.

Huh... My Japanese little sisters... They're sick too, worse... They got victimized too.

I sit beside their bed and caress Nako and Hitomi's hair.

"I promise, I will find that R.I.N person and I'll gonna make her punish."

(A/N: Japanese is this and Korean is this.)

I felt two hands on my shoulders that's why I look on the two owners of it. Its Yujin and Chaewon.

"Kura-unnie, don't worry, they will be fine."-Chaewon

"Chaewon-unnie is right, unnie. If Twice-sunbaenims endure and passed this kind of challenge so will us." I understand what Yujin is trying to say but... I am the oldest of Japanese Line.

I think.... I just failed my role.

"I failed. I didn't protect them. I should have protect but no... I just let that man do this to them." I said as the frustration was being revealed in my voice.

My eyes started to teared up and my hands starts to hold Hitomi's hand because she's the one near me.

"Yah... Unnie, don't say that. No one expects that this would happen to them. Don't blame yourself."-Chaewon

"I promise to myself that I will protect these two (Nako and Hitomi) as we join IZ*ONE But look at this. I..." Before I could finish my sentence, I broke out making Nako and Hitomi woke up.

"Kura-unnie?" Dang, Hitomi and Nako woke up.

I quickly wipe my tears and smile at them.

"Hmm... What is it?"I asked.

Hitomi and Nako look at each before they look at me. As I study their eyes and expression, looks like they knew.

"You cried, aren't you?" Nako really catch up fast.

"No. How can you say that?"

"You might be good at acting but we already heard what you said, Sakura-chan." Hitomi said making me sigh.

Well... I cannot say anything nor make up what I should said because they already heard me.

"Sakura-chan, we know that you always take care of us. But.. You should not blame yourself because of what happened today."-Nako

"Nako is right. No one expected this to happen so..." Hitomi hold my hand and they smile at me.

"Stop blaming yourself and just go forward."-Nako and Hitomi

These two... I hug them so tight that I just broke out my tears.

They didn't fail to comfort me.

Yena's POV
This is my first time to choose and buy some baby supplies. I can't believe to say this but... I am so excited to see how Minju, Yuri, Nako, and Hitomi will gonna look like when they become babies.

"Wonyoung, you're gonna choose for Hi-chan. Yena, yours is Yuri. Hyewon, you're gonna choose Minju. And I will choose for Nako."-Eunbi-unnie

Wait a minute!!! Something's wrong.

"Wait!!! Eunbi-unnie, why are you gonna choose for Nako?"I asked.

I want to choose for baby Nako too. Why? I am sure that when Nako become a baby, she will be so cute.

"Because I said so. Okay... For a more detailed reason. I am her mother so I can choose what Baby Nako will gonna wear." Yahh!!! She's taking advantage of this situation to choose whatever clothes that Nako will gonna wear when she become a baby.

This is abuse in power!!!

I like to buy some baby clothes for Yuri when she become a baby but... Nako? She's too cute! I want to choose for her.

"Unnie!!! This is abuse in power. I want to choose for Nako too."

"Yena-unnie, does that mean that you don't want to choose for Yuri-unnie?" That question from Wonyoung makes me speechless.

Did I say that?

"No! I want to choose for Yuri but---"

"See! That's why I will gonna choose for Nako. So... I will go now and buy some cute baby clothes for my Baby Nako. Oh!!! That Dog plushie is suitable for Baby Nako!!!" Seeing this expression from Eunbi-unnie, I don't even know if she's worried or not about the situation.

It seems like, she's thankful for this opportunity. Ha...

I guess I lose.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hi-chan will gonna love this Peach Stuff toy!"-Wonyoung

"Oh! What a nice timing! There's a frog headband. I must buy it for Minju."-Hyewon

"Kyaahh!!! This Rabbit panjama is suitable and perfect for Nako." -Eunbi-unnie

Seems like... Everyone is having fun. While I'm here... Picking some normal clothes and some teddy bear. Am I the only normal member here?

"Guys! We will pay the things that we choose now!" Eunbi-unnie announced as she get some Diapers, milk powder, and baby bottles.

After we pay for the things that we pick, we will food for us and for the other members. Chaeyeon-unnie that they are in the Dorm 2.

She sent a picture of Minju, Nako, Hitomi, and Yuri earlier and they are kinda glowing. Creepy but amazing.

"I already ordered so.. We will just gonna wait here for our take outs." Hyewon said as she sit on her seat.

While we were waiting for our take-out foods, a man suddenly walk towards us and greet us. He is wearing an eye glasses.

"You four must be members of IZ*ONE. I am Professor Kim, Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung friend. Our student is kinda busy right now to find a solution for the antidote of your members." Professor Kim?

"Didn't Professor Furi made it for Twice before?" Eunbi-unnie asked.

"Yes, but the problem is... The baby potion that your members have is far stronger than the other one. How can I say this.. Umm... Its chemical that was included in it is more powerful that's why, the antidote that we have doesn't work in it. The current antidote is called Reveby,  it work to the baby potion that the normal and current one. But... Yours is..."-Professor Kim

"Advance and very strong. That means..."-Wonyoung

"If Twice Tzuyu loses her memories slowly and regain it after drinking an antidote, I expect that one of your members who drank the most amount of potion will lose her memories faster and.... If I am right, something dangerous will happen. I think... It maybe comatose or paralyzed until she drink the potion." The words from Professor Kim makes us feel more scared.

Comatose? Paralyze? No way!

"Wait, they drank different amounts of potion?"-Hyewon

"3 out of 4 members drank the same amount but the remaining one has more than the amount they drink which is more dangerous." He said.

Oh my godnis. It can't be...

"Ms. Kang Hyewon!" What a right timing for our order.

We stand up and walk to the counter to get our order along with Professor Kim. As we leave the restaurant, he gave us 4 small boxes and said that we can open use the thing that was inside of the box after 5 days.

Well... We are polite and we obey what he said.

But... I look at what inside of it and it looks like gloves but just one out of two of the pair. It has a button. I wonder what it was used for.
-----------------------------------------------------------
We arrive in Dorm 2 at exact 10:00pm due to traffic. There's only 2 hours left before the 01 line become babies that's why! We are currently having a meeting here in the living room.

"So... There's only 2 hours left before they become a baby. So... Who wants to sleep and take care of them?" Eunbi-unnie asked.

Everyone raised their hand. When I say everyone, that includes our leader.

"Yah! Yah! Eunbi-unnie, stop using your power and sacrifice a slot. You already choose for Nako-unnie."

"Yena-unnie is right. Stop volunteering yourself."-Wonyoung

"Yah! That includes the 4(Hyewon, Me, Wonyoung, and Eunbi-unnie) of you, Wonyoung." Oh, Chaewon is smart.

How can I not notice that?!

"Chaewon-unnie, picking and sleeping/taking care of the babies are different."Wonyoung is smart too!

Yah~~~ I'm proud of our maknae.

"Still, Yujin, Sakura-chan, Chaewon, and I carried them here. So... That means that we will be taking care of them starting today up to tomorrow." Chaeyeon said.

"But---"-Wonyoung/Hyewon/Eunbi-unnie/Me

"No buts, Just like Chaeyeon-unnie said, we will take care of them. That's final." Yujin said as she stand up and walk towards Nako's room.

She was followed by Kura-unnie, Chaeyeon, and Chaewon.

They really have no conscience this time. I guess... They really just want to have a fair decision for everyone.

(1 hour before 12am)

I am getting sleepy but I don't want to leave this dorm yet. I want to see how Nako, Hitomi, Minju, and Yuri become babies.

(30 minutes before 12am)

Everyone gathered to Nako's room as the 01 line starts to glow even brighter. Oh my gosh! This is so excited.

Minju's POV
Ah... My head, it hurts. I should really have not drink that drink. Wait... This bed is softer than the one that I have. I wake up and look at my surroundings. Something's smell weird.

"YURI! STOP COOKING!"-Nako

"FIRE!!!"-Hitomi

"CALL MINJU! FASTER!!!"-Yuri

Wait... I quickly get up from the bed before I notice something. I am wearing a white blouse with a red ribbon in it and a black skirt as well as a black sandals.

Beofre I even walk towards the door someone opened it. Its Nako and Hitomi. Nako is wearing Gray peacoat with a white polo and necktie underneath it and also a red skirt while Hitomi is wearing a Pink sleeveless peacoat with a black polo and ribbon underneath it as well as white skirt. They are both wearing a black boots.

"Minju! Thank goodness your awake!"-Nako

"Yeah.. I am also thankful that I woke up and still alive."

"Well... We need your help if you still want to be alive."-Hitomi

Understanding what Hi-chan was trying to say, seems like something's wrong. They quickly hold my hand and drag me from the second floor that has a terrace which makes us see the first floor and the living room, towards the kitchen that is currently have a smoke.

"What's going on?!"

"Minju! Finally, you're here. We need your help. How can we extinguish the fire?" Yuri asked.

As the smoke gets bigger the water sprinkles alarmed which makes us being rained by water. Guess, its finally solved.

"Now... How can we turn that off?"I asked.

Hitomi and Nako look around and walk towards an walks towards a blue circle that its edge is dark blue, the second lane is sky blue, and the middle part is a button that is light blue. They press it and it makes the rain by the water sprinklers stop.

Guess, they are smart.

Now... Where are we?

"Thank you for stopping the alarm now... Where are we? This place is not our dorm." I said.

We go to the living room as we saw a big tv, looks like 60-72 inches long. We sit on the long couch and watch whatever we can watch.

"Oh!"-Nako

"Is that..."-Hitomi

"Ey! That's impossible! How can those be us?"-Yuri

Huh? What are they talking about?

"What are you talking about?"

"The babies! Our members are taking care 4 babies. Minju-ga---" -Yuri

"DDO???!!!"-Yuri/Nako/Hitomi

Huhuhu... They still like it!

"Peace! But you know... Those babies look like us." I said as they glare at me.

I said so. I will stop.

"Nako is so cute!!! *pinching Baby Nako's cheeks*"-Eunbi-unnie

"That baby is ME?!"-Nako

"Baby Hitomi still have a squishy cheeks! Oh my gosh! She just giggled!" -Chaewon-unnie

"That's ME?! HOW?!"-Hitomi

Woah! HiNak are really having a mind blowing experience.

"Yuri still looks like me and Chaewon. Yet... She became cute." -Yena-unnie

"I get that I am that baby but... Seriously Yena-unnie, I just became cute when I became that baby? Rude!" hahaha!!! Yuri, you're funny.

"Oh! Baby Yuri is pouting!"-Hitomi

"Look! Baby Minju is sleeping peacefully! Oh! I'm wrong. She's about to cry."-Nako

"Stop Crying, baby Minju. You're cute too!"-Chaeyeon

"REALLY?! She's pretty even though she is a baby."Yah yah! Yujin just praised me.

"Time to sleep guys! Yena, Hyewon, Wonyoung go back to our Dorm 1." Eunbi-unnie said as she drag Yena and give baby Yuri to Sakura.

As the 4 go back to the dorm 1, the other 4 takes care of our baby versions. They sleep in couple with the babies.

Baby Minju-Yujin
Baby Yuri-Chaewon
Baby Nako-Sakura
Baby Hitomi-Chaeyeon

I wish they will not squeeze our baby version tomorrow.

A/N:
Its supposed to be BTS Version but I am not an A.R.M.Y that's why its hard to make one. So instead, I made an IZ*ONE version.