Chapter 16: 15th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Nako's POV
Hmm... I feel so relax and comfortable. I feel like someone are beside me. Hmm... Am I dreaming? I think I should wake up. I move to my left side and open my eyes just to see Minju.

What the?!

"KYAAAHHH!!! *push Minju out of the bed*"

I check at my clothes that I am wearing. Wait, why am I checking if I still have my clothes?!

Nako, are you going insane?!

"Ow! What the?! Who pushed me?!" Minju complained making some beside me move and quickly woke up.

"What?! What happened?! Did he attacked?!" I look who is beside and was surprised so I pushed Yuri too.

Wahhh!!!

Do I still wear my clothes?! Why am I checking if I still have my clothes?! They cannot do something to me!

"What the hell?! What are you two doing in here?! Hiichan! Hiichan!!!"

They quickly stand up and caress where they got hurt.

"Yah! We are just protecting you! My !" Is Minju yelling at me?

"Why are you in here?! What do you mean by protecting? Did R.I.N attacked again?"

"You know what, for a tiny small bean, you literally have a strength like a giant. Aish... There's---" Before Yuri finished what she was trying to say, she cut off by Minju.

"Nothing. We just want to make sure your safe. You know... We don't know when Tyro will gonna attack. It will be great to be sure than not, right."Well, Minju is right about that. But...

Its still strange to me.

"Really? Yuri, is that what you want to say?"Yuri look at Minju before she nod at me.

Eh, still strange. Maybe its just me.

Well, I am expecting that they will not gonna hide anything from me. I get uo from my bed and go to my closet. After choosing what to way, I get my towel and quickly go to the shower.

As soon as I finished, I notice that Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri are already in their new clothes and seem to be newly showered.

"Eh? Why are you still here? Go downstairs, I will just gonna follow you after I am done." I said as I get my hair dryer and make up.

They look at each other and don't move.

"Are you 3 alright? I can follow you after I finished with what I am doing." I said that makes them leave.

Oh! They are really strange. I am not used to this.

Hitomi's POV
We are so obvious! I am so nervous right now, what if Nako knows about what R.I.N said last night. Ghad! But she needs to know yet, I am sure that she will going to be cautious and I hate it.

"We need to act normal. Nako is really fast in noticing things. Act normal." Minju said.

Oi! Look who's talking. She is the one who is not acting normal. Is she kidding me?!

"Yah! Kim Minju! You are the one who's acting strange!"Yuri exclaimed as we start walking towards downstairs to prepare our food.

"Me?! We are all acting strange. Don't blame me!" -Minju

They're starting again.

Do they really need to fight?

"Stop fighting!"

With that, they both went to silent mode. Oh! I like the power that I have.

They just glare at each other and sigh. Please! Are they the Tom and Jerry of the 01?!

I am so used on their childish fights that it makes me don't care on what they are fighting about.

Yena's POV
This is our last day here in the resort and I don't want to leave! All of us slept very late because we watch some horror movies as well as have fun for a while with our phones.

Right now, Chaeyeon and Eunbi-unnie are making some curry as our breakfast because later, we will go home.

"Yena-unnie!" Our maknae is calling me.

I look at Wonyoung and raised Baby Hii's little hand and smile at her. Aigoo... Does our maknae missed me?

"What is it?"

"Did you see my phone? I think I left it here. Can you call my number?" Did Wonyoung just said....

"YOU LOST YOUR PHONE?!"

I am so shooked! Wonyoung covered her ears and scolded me. What the--- I am the unnie here.

"Stop yelling and help me find my phone!" Wonyoung said as she start looking in our room.

I called her number for us to hear the ring of her phone. It's such a big help because we found it in the...

"Why is it in the toilet?" Something's off.

Wonyoung widen her eyes and quickly get her phone.

"I-I don't know." Something's wrong.

I gave her a suspicious look and she just chuckled in an awkward way. She took a few steps and before I knew. She just run away.

"Yah! You didn't answer my question! Yah!"

Aish, that kid. She just leave me and Baby Hii alone.

"Yena, I saw Wonyoung running. What happened?" Hyewon asked as she enter our room.

"Nothing special." I answered and quickly sit on the bed while playing with Baby Hii.

Of course, I feed the baby with milk using the baby bottle. While feeding her, I let her watch some cartoons. Not in Korean language but in Japanese.

"Are you sure that you can understand what you are currently watching?"Kwangbae....

I suddenly feel pissed!

"Yah! I am good at Japanese! Don't talk to me like that!" *pout*

"If you say so. By the way, Eunbi-unnie said that its time to eat. Come down or else, we will not gonna leave any food for you." Hyewon said making me rush and carry Baby Hii.

She should have said that as soon as she came in.
--------------------------------------------------
I can't believe it....

IZ*ONE x Food is real, we are like in a survival. All of them, they almost eat everything. Thank goodness that we have so many food.

"Did you already feed Baby Hii?" -Chaeyeon

"Did you already changed her diapers?"-Kura-unnie

"Did you already gave her a bath?"-Wonyoung

"Did she already wore a new clothes?"-Yujin

Am I in an interrogation? They are asking to much questions that makes me to gave her an answer by just nodding my head.

"Yena, did you---"-Eunbi-unnie

"Whatever it is, I already did, unnie! Let me eat in peace!"

They all went on silent until Eunbi-unnie talked again.

"I was just gonna ask if you forgot to take a shower. You answered yes, that means, you didn't take a bath." What the---

I freaking choked! I quickly drink some water and look at Eunbi-unnie.

What the hell?!

"I took a bath! Unnie!"

"But you said, you didn't." Ahh! Kura-unnie, you're not helping!

"I took a shower! You can smell me if you want. Eunbi-unnie, Kura-unnie is teasing me. Wahh!!!"

Kura-unnie smell my hair but pretended that it smell bad. Yah!

"Yah! Unnie, stop lying! Wonyoung, smell my hair." I said.

Wonyoung smelled my hair and said that it smell nice.

Kura-unnie is teasing me again!

"See! I took a bath!"

"Okay, Okay. If you say so. Stop stressing yourself, Yena-unnie and just eat."Chaewon said while comforting me.

Huhuhu.... Can somebody save me from these people?

Nako's POV
*Go to the kitchen*

*Minju, Yuri, Hii follows*

*Go back to the living room*

*Minju, Yuri, Hii follows*

*Sit on the couch*

*Minju, Yuri, Hii sit on the couch too*

Okay, this is too much for me already. They have been following me for hours since this morning. It makes me uncomfortable!

"Can somebody tell me what was happening?!" I just exploded, I yelled at them as I quickly stand up.

"Nothing. We... We just want----" Let me cut what you're gonna say Minju.

"You 3(three) are following me since this morning! Just tell me, the truth."

They all look at each other and shook their heads. Wah---- so, they really are keeping a secret from me.

"So I am an outcast... *pouts* I will go to my room. Don't follow me." I said while sulking.

I quickly stand up and left them but I suddenly sense that they are following me. So I turn around and glare.

"I said don't follow me."

That makes them say, 'yes, maam' and leave me alone.

As soon as I went to my room, I just texted Chaeyeon-unnie telling her to visit us.

But, after a few minutes or hours, I don't think she already saw my message to her.

*pout*

"What is their secret?"

I try to think on what it is but, nothing's coming on my mind.

Ugh! They really kills me with curiousity.

Chaeyeon's POV
We arrive in our dorm at exactly 6:19 in the evening. We just take a rest and prepare for our dinner. We are all staying in the dorm 1 because this is in the lower level.

The babies are already sleeping so we just let them. Yena and Hyewon are already playing some video games while Wonyoung and Yujin are watching some movies. Eunbi-unnie is with me, cooking. While Saku-chan...

"Eh?! I died?! No!"

Yeah, she's already playing some computer games.

"She's already playing, huh."

"No one can really stop her. Chaeyeon-ah, I'll just gonna put the plates on the living room." Eunbi-unnie said as she left.

Hmm... The food are already done. I quickly called Sakura, and the others.

As we start to eat, someone called Yena. Of course, she answer the call but a loud voice greets us. Yena puts it on a speaker mode so we can really heard it.

"HELP US! NAKO IS REALLY UPSET RIGHT NOW! I KNOW SHE'S CUTE EVEN WHEN SHE WAS UPSET BUT, SHE DOESN'T WANT US TO GO IN HER ROOM. SHE EVEN AVOID US!" Just by hearing her voice especially the way she called Nako cute, I eventually knew that it was Minju.

Nako is upset? I should not be saying this but...

She's really cute!!!

"Yah! Kim Minju, What did you do?" Hyewon asked.

"We are just following her for the whole day. It's not that we are teasing her but--- (Hitomi: We are just protecting her!) Hii was right! We are just protecting her." Their way of protecting Nako was a bit...

Exaggerated.

These kids, they really don't know the word privacy these days.

"Minju-unnie, there's a word called PRIVACY. You 3(three) should know it." Wonyoung-ah! 😱 How can you be like that?!

"The word PRIVACY was invented for a reason, unnies. Geez! Even a 1st year high school student and a 3rd year middle school student knows that."Yujin-ah?! 😱

They just....

Aigoo, Chaeyeon-ah, you already knew about their attitudes. No one can change that.

But still! They are still a child!

"We know about that! But--- (Yuri: She's really mad. Just now, she went to the kitchen just to get some foods to eat for the evening.) (Hii: The worst thing is, she really glared at us when we were about to follow her.) Our adorable fairy. We need your help!"

Minju can really call Nako adorable and cute at the time like this. She's so... Whipped!

"How about you apologize to her and tell Nako the reason why you are following her. That will be a useful suggestion that I can give to the 3 of you. I should be playing computer games by now." Sakura said as a hunt of annoyance yet sincerity was visible in her voice.

"Talking about the reason.... Can you tell us why you 3/4 of 01 line, are following Nako?" -Chaewon

"Should we---(Yuri: *whisper* We cannot tell them.) They should also--- (Hii: Not now! Maybe next time.)" now this is really odd!

We were about to talk when a portal appeared showing 2 familiar faces and Professor Furi.

"What was that?! Where am I?! How did we get here?! Miku!" Oh! I can remember them.

Wait!

Sakura stand up and hug the 2 girls while Minju, Hii, and Yuri who was calling us quickly hung up.

"Oh my... GOD! You brought Miku-ssi, again?! And now, you brought another person?!" We all said except for Sakura.

"Don't worry, we will erase their memories. When we leave the dimension where the other members are, I will erase their memories by using the portal. I already arrange it for the two of them. So don't worry." Professor Furi said that makes us feel relieved.

Thank goodness, he's a genius!

But first...

"Why are you two in here? Sashiko-chan?"-Kura

"This guy said, we're going to see Nako but he brought us here using... What was happening in here?!"Oh! Its Sasshihara-ssi.

Oh my ghad!

We all stand up and greet them. We kinda explain everything especially the current survival for saving Nako and the others who are in the other dimension/world.

Sashi becomes more scary when she ordered Professor Furi to bring her there. So... To make sure there will be no chaos!

Sakura, Yena, Yujin, and I have decided to go with them.

As soon as we arrive we saw, Hiichan panicking while Minju and Yuri are trying to make Nako open the door for them.

"Tomi! We need your he---"Before I can finished what I was trying to say, Tomi rushly go infront of Sashihara-ssi and give a 90 degrees bow.

"G-Good Evening, Sashihara-san!"  After that, she stand up straight and was very nervous.

Hiichan looks like she's in a training camp for soldiers.

"Honda-san, you're cute!" Huh?

"What---"-Yena

"Just---"-Yujin

"Happened?"-Me

Sakura just sigh and called Minju and Yuri to introduce Sashihara-ssi. Of course, Miku quickly go to Nako's room and knock but we heard a very loud yell coming from there.

"IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA TELL ME THE REASON WHY YOU THREE ARE FOLLOWING ME, THEN STOP COMING IN HERE!"Woah...

Yena,Yujin, Kura, and I quickly gave Minju, Yuri, and Hitomi a death glare.

They really messed up.

"Looks like, these three 19 year old girls didn't tell Nako about the message of Tyro a.k.a R.I.N." Message? Did Professor Furi said message?

"Minju? What was the message all about?"I asked.

While we were trying to make the three 01 line girls to speak, Miku was successfully entered Nako's room.

So, we just need her, huh.

"Can you tell us about the message? I don't want to get yelled by Nako." Yena is sulking right now.

"Japanese please."Oh, we totally forgot about her.

So... I think I should---

"In the following days, Tyro a.k.a R.I.N will attack Nako and torture her to death not until she became his little sister as he believed that the reason why his sister died is because of Nako-chan. So, we are following her to protect her." Hii said which makes Sashihara-san stand up and slap Sakura.

Wah! This is our first time to see that!

I think, that is also the first time Saku-chan got slapped by her senpai.

Sakura quickly stand up and put her hands behind her as she lowered her head.

"I told you to protect her. I told you to never leave her side. She's your sister! You should be telling me what is happening to the two of you!" Woah... Sashi-ssi is mad.

Sakura and Sashi-ssi's tears fell from their eyes.

"I'm so sorry... I am doing my best to protect Nako and her baby form, Baby Nako. I am so sorry to disappoint you." -Kura

Sashi-ssi raised her hand but Minju, Yuri, Hii, Yena, Yujin, and I stand in front of her, protecting Kura.

"We know that you are worried about Nako and Sakura but we want you to know that we are trying our best to catch that Psychopath and find the antidote for Minju, Hitomi, Yuri, and Nako." I said.

We all bow down and Yena yelled this.

"We are so sorry!"

Which makes us yell that too. As soon as we stand up straight, Sashihara-ssi pat our heads and smile.

A smile of a mother. That's what we can see.

We are all relaxed when we heard a voice.

"So I am being targetted again. Should I be the bait to catch him?" Those words that we cannot believe to hear.

It's all coming from Nako's mouth.

Miku assist Nako while coming downstairs. Instead of a bright aura, we can feel and see a cold and dark aura surrounding Nako.

"This will not gonna end if we were not doing anything. So I made a plan. Professor Furi, you made the antidote and finish it before or during the attack of R.I.N and I..." She stop for a while and hold Miku's hand.

She gave us a painful smile and say this:













 

"I will be the bait, I will let him torture me while the police are coming.


 

This might be the last days if I will not gonna survive but...







 

I want Minju, Yuri, and Hi-chan to be free."
-------------------Chapter 16 END---------------