Chapter 14: 13th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Wonyoung's POV
Wah! Wah! Yesterday is so amazing. We found an arcade inside of Minju-unnie's room. It was connected in her closet/cabinet. But then, Eunbi-unnie called me and tell Yujin-unnie and I to went home very early.

Ha.... That.... I also asked if I could go with her but she said no. Actually, I am still insisting her to let me come with her, Chaeyeon-unnie, Kura-unnie, and Yena-unnie are now here, but Yujin-unnie and Eunbi-unnie are still here.

"Unnie!~ Let me come with you~~ I swear I will not gonna play in the arcade room for too long."

"How are you gonna do that when you didn't even notice the time when you are in there." Hey! Hey! Hey! Yujin-unnie is only similar with me.

Actually, she's worst than me. She's lying!

"Unnie! I am the one who told you that we need to go home. I noticed the time, but you didn't. You even just play there until I told you that we need to go home."

"Wah--"A shock on Yujin-unnie's face is very visible.

Its kinda funny because Eunbi-unnie tap Yujin-unnie's back and signal her to stay here while she told me to go with her.

Man, look at this. It really swapped!

"Oh! Ho! What is this? Unnie, you three are still here!"-Yena-unnie

"Don't you see that we are still standing here? Yujin, stay here. Wonyoung, co--- Just come with me, you twin towers." Eunbi-unnie said in pissed voice.

The 1 year older unnie of mine smiled along with me as we get our bags and Eunbi-unnie opened the portal for us to enter.

When we arrive, we saw Professor Hyunjung and Professor Orvid cooking. Now this is my first time to see them doing that.

"Oh! Professor Orvid, Professor Hyunjung! What are you doing?"-Eunbi-unnie

Professor Orvid and Professor Hyunjung take a look at us and smile as they continue to do while cooking.

"Oh! We are just cooking. You know, the girls are really tired on what they did earlier in the gym room so now... We are cooking for them." oh, that's so nice Professor Hyunjung.

"Yeah, actually, this might give me some points if Nako taste what I cooked for them." But for Professor Orvid, I don't even know what is going on in his mind.

"Ah... Points... For Nako.... Do you want me to give you an armlock, Professor Orvid? I can give you one." Eunbi-unnie threatened as she put our bags on the sofa and come here in the kitchen and put her arm around Professor Orvid's neck.

"No! No! Its fine. Thank you! *released by Eunbi* Man, you are so scary!" Hahaha! Well, that's how protective Eunbi-unnie is in come of us.

"Hahaha! We will just gonna go where the girls is. Where are they?" Eunbi-unnie asked.

"Umm... Minju said that they'll gonna watch some movie called Architecture 101 so maybe they are in the theater room. But if they're not there..."-Professor Orvid

"Just search for them."-Professor Hyunjung

Well, if they said so. We search for the 01 unnies and found them in the.... Huh? Why are they in the library?

"Ah... So there's a library in here. Wah! This place is really huge!" Eunbi-unnie is so amazed!

I wonder what will gonna be her reaction if she saw the arcade that was connected in Minju-unnie's cabinet/closet.

"Yuri-yah! I saw some novels in here!" I am sure that was Hitomi-unnie.

"You really have a keen eye with this kind of things, Tomi." That one is Yuri-unnie.

"She like books, so she probably knows how to find them so easily." I am sure it was Nako-unnie, her pronuncation, her voice...

Dang! She's slowly becoming a full korean!

"That's good for her. There are so many books in here, I cannot read it in a day." Minju-unnie.....

She knows that they still have 17 days left right? So she can read them for 17 days!

"Should we go to them?"Yujin-unnie asked.

"We're already here. Let's talk to them."

We walk towards them and talk to them. Wah... There are so many books on the table that thay are currently at.

"Why are there so many books on the table?! You 4 will gonna read these?!"-Eunbi-unnie.

"Oh! Yuri, Nako, and I only have 2 books each but Hii have like 5 books. So... Yeah... Its almost Hitomi's books."-Minju-unnie

"5 BOOKS?!"-Eunbi-unnie/Yujin-unnie/Me

How can she read that all day?!

"Are you serious, Hii-chan? You're really gonna read all of this. Today?" Eunbi-unnie shockingly asked.

"No! No! I'll gonna read these books for a few days." we all sigh as a relieved.

That really makes us shocked!

Wooh! Thank goodness she will not gonna read it all today but for a few days.

We sit down with the other members and examine the library, this is really a huge place.

This looks like a library in an university.

I wonder how Professor Furi made this.

Tyro's POV
I really have no plan on how I will torture Nako and her members as well as making her my sister. I really need to start brainstorming on how I will accomplish what I desire.

"Hmm.... Out of all schemes that I did, I rarely succeed. Should I make a doppleganger of Nako-ssi or her members? Or should I kidnap those whose important to her? How about I erase her memories too?"

Ah... Its really hard on making a plan. How come Professor Han succeeded on making Twice Tzuyu suffer?

I am more evil than him, I am more smarter than him, but he makes a great plan than me.

I look at my calendar and mark the day today. I still have 17 days left go to do what I need to do.

But first, I need to stop them on making the antidote.

I call my men and order them something, which I know that will gonna stop those scientist on making the antidote.

Let's just see if they'll gonna complete it if I'll gonna do it.

Professor Hyunjung's POV
*sneeze*

As soon as we return from the other dimension/world where the other IZ*ONE members is, we quickly went to eat in a restaurant. But hell! I didn't even know that the temperature outside is too cold.

*sneeze*

Oh ghad, I really have a bad cold. I feel bad all of sudden. Is someone talking about me? Perhaps, that someone has a crush on me.

Nah... Maybe its because of the cold weather that we have today.

"Orvid, do we have so--- *sneeze* YAAH!!!"

"Hey! I am driving! No need to shout! Why are you shouting?!" Did Orvid just said that I am shouting?

I am not shouting! He's the one who shouted.

"I am not shouting! You're the one whose shou--- *sneeze* WHY DO I HAVE TO SNEEZE BECAUSE OF THIS COLD TEMPERATURE?!"

"Hey! Stop yelling! Cover your nose when you sneeze! You're just spreading some toxic virus in my car." Orvid said as he hand me a tissue.

He really don't have to say that to me, I know what I am doing.

As we reach the science lab, we saw some men planting something around. What was that? It looks like a.... Hmmm.... I forgot what it was called.

Hmm... A bomb-like figure. Wait! Bomb?!

"Park the car! Park the car! Quick!" I quickly said as I am hitting him.

"Fine! Fine! You don't have to hit me so hard." -Orvid

As soon as he parked the car, I quickly leave the car and pull him out. We quickly hide behind his vehicle making him more curious.

"What are you doing?!" This guy is so annoying.

"Shh! Look at those guys." I said as I point to the men who wore black.

"So... What is it about?" He's so oblivious!

"They planting some bombs. Now, I need you to call Professor Furi and the others after that, call the police."

"How about you?"-Orvid

"I'll gonna distract them. As soon as you see a chance, do something to make sure the antidote and the other people inside will get out safe." I said.

"I understand. Goodluck!"

I quickly reveal myself and get some rock from the floor and throw it on the men on black.

"Hey! Stupid Frogs! Wanna have some fun?"

They look at each other and continue what they are doing but I keep on throwing rocks one them until they got pissed and chase me.

I take a glance on Orvid as he take it as a sign to go inside.

Please make sure they will get out safe.

Orvid's POV
Ah! Where the hell are they? I look around the science lab and enter Professor Furi's office seeing Professor Han, Professor Kim, and him doing the antidote. Okay, I know that they still have a lot of progress to do but this is not the time for that.

"We need to leave! Someone just ordered some men to plant some bombs and explode this place! Hurry up! We need to leave!" I quickly said but they just look at me and continue their work.

They are not listening to me! I quickly go to the announcer's room and announce about the bomb. After that I return to Professor Furi's office but they are still working until we heard an explosion that makes people screamed.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!"-Professor Kim

"That's a freaking bomb! A BOMB! Now, do you believe me?"

"You didn't even told us about the bomb. This kid.... Hurry, help us get these ingredients and supplies!" Professor Han, are you kidding me?

"Wha--"

"Are you gonna help us or not?!" Fine! Fine! No need to be mad Professor Furi.

I quickly help them and we run for our lives. As soon as we leave the science lab, there's a mysterious man appeared in the fire that was caused by the explosion.

Is that a devil?

"Wait! We forgot about the antidote that we completed! We need to go back!" Wah! Professor Furi, are you kidding me?!

He was about to go inside once again but Professor Kim and Professor Han hold him.

"Are you trying to kill yourself?! You're not a fireproof man to just enter that fire."That's right Professor Han, tell him that.

"That's the antidote for the victims of R.I.N! Its too important." -Professor Furi

"We can just make that again but we cannot remake your life when it ended. You understand?!" Professor Kim madly said.

Professor Furi pushed the two of them and calm down not until we saw Hyunjung walking towards us. He was covered with blood.

"Hyunjung-ah!" I quickly run towards him and help him.

Ghad, what the hell happened to him?

"The medics are here. We need to rush him to the hospital." Professor Kim said.

I nod as they brought Hyunjung to the ambulance.

Now, this is incredibly insane. I know Tyro did this, and I swear, I'll gonna kill him!

Chaeyeon's POV
Professor Orvid just called us a few minutes ago. Someone just planted a bomb which was later exploded and created a fire in the science lab. Now, the antidote that they already finished was gone and Professor Hyunjung is in the hospital because he was badly injured.

We even suggested to visit Professor Hyunjung but Professor Orvid said that we can't because we are still in danger.

I am so worried about them.

"Chaeyeon-ah, are we really not gonna visit Professor Hyunjung? I mean, I know a way on how we will go there without leaving this dorm." Oh please, Hyewon.

As if there is really a way. She's joking, right?

"If there really is, then what it is?"

Hyewon looked at Yena as if they are talking to each other. After that, the duck throw something towards Kwangbae.

"What are you holding?" I asked.

"I'm carrying Baby Yuri." Yena, I know you have a sense of humor but please...

"Yena, I'm not talking to you."

"Ah... I thought you are talking to me because you are looking at this direction." Yena is getting older.

"Stop. Now, Hyewon, what are you holding?" I asked.

She showed me the gloves for opening a portal. Oh! I totally forgot about that.

"Woah, Kwangbae! You are... Smart!" Sakura just stole what I was going to say but who cares...

We manage to think of a solution!

"Yap, now. I put it in the hospital's name. Now, carry the babies because we are gonna go there." Hyewon said.

"Okay! Are we gonna bring the... You know."-Kura

"Oh! Their bottles. Yeah!"-Chaewon

"Roger that!"Kura said as she bring a bag with some baby needs in it.

Now, as Hyewon open the portal we enter it and arrive to the parking lot of the hospital.

Now that we're here, we quickly go inside the hospital and ask for Professor Hyunjung's room.

While walking on our way, we saw Professor Furi.

"I am still disappointed. Tyro really stepped up his game." so they are talking about that guy.

We quickly walk towards them and greet.

"What are you doing in here? I told you to stay in your dorm."Professor Orvid madly said.

"But we are worried about Professor Hyunjung. We just want to visit him."-Chaewon

"You girls are so... Sweet. Just a few minutes because... Its too dangerous in here." Dangerous? Seriously, Professor Kim.

We look around to check if someone is following us. Hmm... So far, there isn't.

"Alright! By the way, look at the babies. They look like they are so excited to see Professor Hyunjung." Hyewon said as the babies are starting to smile and look at the scientists in front of us.

Professor Orvid walk closer to us, as well as Professor Han, Professor Furi, and Professor Kim to hold the babies hands.

"I wish Nako can be happy when she also see me." No! No! No!

That was too far, Professor Orvid. You cannot wish that one.

"You... You really don't know how to give up. I'm gonna tell Eunbi-unnie about this."Sakura said which makes Professor Orvid's eyes bigger.

He quickly stand up straight and refuse to do that.

Hahaha! He was scared on what Eunbi-unnie might said or do.

"Stop that. Let's make the babies as well as these girls see Hyunjung." Yehey! You are the best, Professor Furi!
-----------------------------------------------------------
I cannot believe it. Baby Nako and Baby Hii wants to sit on Professor Han's lap. They also want to play with him.

"Aww... You two are so cute! Grandpa Han will gonna play with you." Professor Han?

He's been calling himself grandpa using his baby voice. It makes me feel creep!

"Oh ghad! Stop doing that kind of voice, Professor Han. You're making me throw up!"Professor Orvid said as he act like throwing up.

Professor Hyunjung just smiled at them as he look at Baby Yuri and Baby Minju who are in the arms of Chaewon and Yena.

"I'm so glad, I can see the babies. How's Baby Nako and Baby Minju?" Professor Hyunjung asked.

"They're good! How about you?" I asked.

"Well, I'm fine. The doctor said I can leave the hospital after a few weeks or days."That's a good news coming from Professor Hyunjung.

We kinda expected that he would gonna say that, but when someone said the word antidote, it makes them upset especially Professor Furi.

So, I wonder how they can do that again.

Minju's POV
Eunbi-unnie is a perfect leader. I know, she really is. But there is something that is really her weak link. That is the maknaes, which are.... Wonyoung and Yujin who are playing in the arcade room.

We really need to scold them for playing too much so that they can stop.

Right now, we are all watching the other members on the tv.

"Poor Professor Hyunjung.... He's the one who got hurt this time." Nako said.

"Tyro really don't care if its his friends or love ones who got hurt by his actions." That's true, Yuri.

"He's a devil."Another fact coming from Hiichan.

"He's a big bad guy!"Close from what Hiichan said but another fact from Wonyoung.

Well, they really said the truth. Tyro is a demon who just cares to seek for what he desires and its scary.

While we were watching, a portal suddenly revealed showing a guy wearing a black outfit and a mask as he gave us a box before he left.

Hmm... I took it and open it just to saw a letter and a picture.

"It said that, in 17 days, Tyro will gonna succeed on getting what he desire so be careful."I read.

"Oh! Our picture with a x mark on Nako. Wahh! This is too much!" Eunbi-unnie exclaimed.

"He already did that before so... I'm not surprised." now that's our Nako!

They just ignore the letter and the picture but I am still confused.

Why the hell did he send a man to bring this to us?

----------------Chapter 14 End--------------------