Chapter 8: 7th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Eunbi's POV
I hate this. I really hate this! Nako is still unconcious since yesterday up until this day. What the hell did those men injected to her? Also, Hitomi, Minju, and Yuri have some bruises because of what happened yesterday. This is so... Argh!

"Unnie, umm.... Yena-unnie wants to say that its time to eat. She have been calling you for several times but you didn't gave her any response." Oh, it's Minju.

I kinda heard that Yena really called me but... I really don't want to eat.

"Nah... I'll just gonna eat later. How's your bruises?" I asked.

She look at her arms and then look at me with a smirk.

"You... You really think that I am not that smart to think that the reason why you don't want to eat is because of what happened yesterday. I am fine, this is nothing unlike of Nako's condition." She's really smart.

*sigh*

I hold her arms and notice that the bruises are not small. It's big. This kid.

I hit her arm which earned me a yell from her.

"Ouch! Why the hell did you do that?!"-Minju

"You didn't told me that your bruises are big. This kid... Did you already apply some ice?"

"Later unnie, look, it's getting heal. So don't worry."-Minju

"Still... Ha... Just bring me some food also! Apply some ice on it later, tell it to the others too. They have bruises you know." I said.

She just smile at me and leave. That kid, she really don't know how to take care of herself.

Yesterday, Professor Hyunjung fix some damages of the mansion using technology. Thankfully, no one got a gun shot from those mask men.

Ha...

I look at Nako and she looks, peaceful.

I wonder when she will gonna wake up.

Chaeyeon's POV
Professor Furi and Professor Kim are here in Baby Nako's room in the hospital to tell is what happened yesterday. It seems like, they met Professor Han yesterday and we almost tell the location of that evil scientist to the police but sadly... We can't.

"How are the babies condition?" Professor Furi asked.

"Baby Nako is currently playing with Kura-chan but the other kids are tired so... Hyewon brought them home when she got here." I said.

Ha... What kind of punishment is this for our group?

"Good. Professor Han told us something about R.I.N and why he did this."-Professor Furi

"What did he said?"

"R.I.N wants to torture Nako until she replace his younger sister and if she didn't agree to do that...."-Professor Furi

He look at Professor Kim and a deep breathe came from them making the situation... Kinda... Nervous.

"What? What is he planning to do?" Sakura-chan asked as he is carrying Baby Nako and sit beside me.

"R.I.N have no other choice but to kill her. Kinda same of Professor Han's objective but... His student is m---"-Professor Furi

"He's a demon! He's really the son of Satan and Hades! Wah... He's much worser than his mentor!" Well... Professor Kim is right about that.

I can say that because I don't really know what Professor Han did to TWICE so... I can say that R.I.N is worst.

Hehehe... But, Professor Kim's reaction is kinda funny and realistic.

"I know! How can he hurt them?! He's like the villain in the RPG."-Sakura-chan

"I know right. Those who are attacking the protagonist. Ugh! I hate them!"-Professor Kim

"You're totally right. Oh, a game mate! Should I get your Game ID?" Umm... Kura-chan?

"Oh, You can't. I didn't play for years." Umm... Professor Kim.

"Aw... So sad." Sakura?

These two are really game buddies. Totally right and fit for each other.

Heh... Lucky for me. Professor Furi is here. This situation is...

Unexplainable.

"So, what should we do? He already attacked the girls twice."

He look at Baby Nako and us before he speak.

"We really should bring them back to normal. Letting them stay in the world that we made and in their baby form is too dangerous." -Professor Furi

"Additional to that! I just receive mail, just now. I think we should know R.I.N's identity before the time ends." Professor Kim said as he show us the mail.

What the hell?!

A *********?!

This is too much!

Minju's POV
Hitomi, Yuri, and I are currently here in the library. The reason why we're here is because... This place is more peaceful than staying in the living room. Yena-unnie and Chaewon-unnie are currently in there watching some horror movies along with Eunbi-unnie.

We are not fans of that genre that's why... Yeah...

"What are you currently reading, Tomi?"

She look at the cover of the book and it kinda surprise me... Seriously? Calculus?

"Calculus? Yah, Hitomi! Stop reading that kind of book. You're starting becoming Hyewon-unnie." Yuri said as she take that book from Tomi and put it back in the book shelf.

"Then what should I read?" Hi-chan asked as she stand up look for some books.

She's going to the science section. Is she really planning on studying while we're here?

Hmm... I need to look for some computer. Where cou---Oh! There it is!

It was near to the position for the Librarian. Oh, lucky! There's 4 computers.

"Hitomi! Yuri! Stop looking for some books and let's just use these computers!"

They hurriedly go to my way and we sit on the chairs as we use the computers. Yuri even yelled on me on why I didn't find it earlier.

Geez... I only noticed it few minutes ago.

"What are you gonna search?" I asked.

"Maybe... I don't know. I will just watch some vid... Oh! There's a recommendation in here. Ey... It looks creepy. I'll just gonna.... Ha.." Yuri turned off the computer that she is using followed by Hitomi.

What the...

"Yah, why aren't you two using the computer?"

"There's a creepy video and recommendation."-Yuri

"Yeah! It's too dangerous knowing that everything is possible here. I'll just gonna go to Nako's room. Maybe she's already awake." Hi-chan said as they exit the library.

These two... They really have the same mind.

I followed them and go to my room. As I open the email of my cellphone, I saw a mail for me.

I open it and screamed as I throw my phone beside me.

"WHAT WAS THAT PICTURE OF A DEAD DOG?!"

*door open*

"Minju, why did you yelled? What happened?" -Eunbi-unnie

"Yeah, the movie is already scary! You added another surprise. Why did you screamed?" Yena-unnie asked.

I point at my phone and Wonyoung took it. As soon as she saw it she also screamed.

"Unnie!!! *cry* I want to go home!" Wonyoung cried.

Eunbi-unnie just 'tsk'as she grab the phone and a shock from her face appeared. I told you its scary.

"Th... I think Wonyoung and I need to go home. Tha--I will tell that to Professor Hyunjung. Wonyoung, let's go!" Eunbi-unnie said as she throw towards me the phone and she open the portal.

Eunbi-unnie and Wonyoung leave, that makes Yena-unnie,Yujin and Chaewon-unnie look at the photo along with Hitomi and Yuri.

"Who sent this?" Yena-unnie angrily asked.

"Can't you see, the sender's name is anonymous. How can I know his name?"

"Then how did he know you email?"Chaewon-unnie, why are you so great at cornering me.

"I don't know. Maybe he's a genius. Don't ask me like that."

"Unnie, this sender is really a genius. He's R.I.N, look closely at the picture." Yujin showed us the picture and point at the lower left side of the picture.

Oh! She's right!

It really came from that guy!

"Oh, you're right! Wah... *thumbs up* You're so... Great!"

"Quit it, unnie. This must be a notice from him. Wait... Who's with Nako-unnie right now?" Now that Yujin said that...

Everyone's here, that means...

Oh no!

We rush to Nako's room and saw her at the floor covered with blood. As we look at her body, we didn't saw any cut.

"Thank goodness, she's okay. Chaewon and I will shower Nako and change her clothes. Clean this mess."Yena-unnie said as she carry Nako and they go to the bathroom in this room.

Now what? Yujin and Hitomi get some map and we start to clean when I saw something.

"There's a letter in here."

I look at it and read it. Oh!

"IZ*ONE,
What a pleasant day to all of you! Wow! I think the potion that I inject at Nako-ssi is really strong. She really lose concious. I gave her an antidote yet... Sadly, I accidentally gave the fake one. I wonder if the ring that I put on her finger will work. I tell you one thing, I am not that bad, I am not that good. The ring that I put on her is something that will change everything. So... Because I am a nice guy. I'll tell you something. Until the day you remove that thing, she will be unconscious. And! Oh! When she woke up! That will be a secret. Another thing! How can you be so oblivious. You already saw me yet you didn't noticed me. Ha.. This is only my letter. And also! I'm glad that you like the picture that I sent.

P.S:
It's not her blood but the blood of the animal that I killed so don't be scared.

Not sincerely,
R.I.N. "

This guy.... What the hell is he trying to do?! He killed an animal? Wha... I'm so speechless.

"Minju! We're done. What's that?" Yuri said as she and Hitomi walk towards me with Yujin.

I gave them the letter and they crumpled it saying that it is so insane. Insanely crazy! How the hell did he invent an unremovable ring?
-----------------------------------------------------------
We called Professor Hyunjung and Professor Furi for some help. Nako is currently in the incubator(You know it already). They kinda look and check on the ring before they right something.

"That ring must be controlled by a controller. Look! It can be remove but you have to do it using the controller to split it apart." Professor Furi said as he is holding the hand of Nako which the ring is.

Professor Hyunjung tried to touch it but...

"There's an electric shock in that ring! Ouch!"-Professor Hyunjung

"Ei.... Its just a ring. How can that have an electr--*touch the ring and got electric shocked* Ow! What the...!" Yujin exclaimed as she go beside Hitomi.

Wow... So R.I.N can also make a thing like that. Amazing!

Wait... This is not the right time to be amaze. I tell them what the letter says and Professor Furi just nod and smiled at us.

"Don't worry... She will wake up. For now, I think R.I.N is really close to us. Especially, he went here without alarming the security alarms." Professor Furi said.

"Yeah... He actually said that, we already talk and seen him but... We really didn't know who he is." I said.

While we were talking and checking the room, a portal appeared showing Professor Orvid. Oh! It's the cute guy!

"Umm, Professor Kim said that there's an emergency to the babies in the dorm. He really needs your help." Professor Orvid said.

The two professors followed him and leave as they heard about that.

What could be the problem?

Professor Hyunjung's POV
We really choose the dorm where the other babies are, as we appeared there. Eunbi quickly look at us and hug me. Oh!

"Thank goodness you're here!" She broke the hug and pulled us towards the living room.

What's that smell?!

"Heh! What was that smell?!"

"Mama! Mama! Mama Eun!" -Baby Minju

I see, Baby Minju can talk. But, the sme---

"*crying* Dada Hye! Dada! Scary!" Even Baby Yuri.

How about Baby Hii? I look at her and she's really pale. Wonyoung carry her as the baby cried.

"Scary! Won-nee! *crying* Mama!!!" Guess she can also talk.

But, what's sca--- I saw the box and look what inside. Oh... Its a...

"A dead rat." That's right, Professor Furi!

Orvid throw it outside in the garbage and went inside. Why the hell this dorm have that kind of... Thing?!

"Who sent that?"

"We really don't know. Someone just sent it to us. When we opened it..."-Eunbi

"That thing showed up."-Wonyoung

So, its like a mail for them. A package. This is getting crazy.

"Not ju---*munch* Sorry, I'm currently eating a bread. Sorry. *swallow* Someone also sent a letter and a picture. Here!" Hyewon said as she gave me the letter and the picture.

Oh... The picture is Nako's hand that have the ring. But the letter... This contains what Minju told us earlier.

"What's the ring supposed to mean?" Eunbi asked.

I gave them back the letter and picture and we sit on the couch.

"Until the moment we have or get the controller to remove the ring.... Nako will never wake up."

"WHAT?!"-Hyewon/Wonyoung/Eunbi

I know... It's shocking but we really don't know and that's what we know.

"Actually, that happened to Tzuyu too. But... Professor Han let her free and became conscious after 5 days. The difference is, its an antidote and... I can't really remember. He also have a controller and let go of her." Oh, my mentor!

"Then... R.I.N might free Nako? How can we know?" Hyewon asked.

"Once her baby version became okay and back to her normal temperature, that means she's okay and will be let go or already free." Professor Furi said.

One thing makes them nervous and scared... How the hell can we have the controller?!

Nako's POV
Argh! My head. Oh? I am not in pain anymore. But, where am I? I look around and saw nothing but big screen and my bed. There's a light but... Its dim light.

"You're awake."That voice!

Someone's walking towards me. Who is it?

"Hey! Who are you?!" I yelled.

As soon as he showed up, I know that mask and that outfit. If I'm right, it... How the hell did I got here?

"Long time no see, Nako-ssi." R.I.N...

He's really getting on my nerves! It makes me crazy!

"What did you do to me?" I asked.

He sit beside me and just smile.

"We're inside you. The ring that I wear to you manage us to be here. So... *showed the bracelet* As long as they don't have this... The ring will never gonna be removed. And you will stay here until you became my sister." Si... He talked too fast. I can't catch up.

"Sorry but... I can't really understand what you said. I'm a Japanese so... Can you repeat what you said?"

"...."-R.I.N

"So! What do you want to do?" He really don't want to repeat what he said.

I think I heard it right. So.... I just need to get that bracelet from him. But how?!

"I want to place rock, paper, scissors!"

"You're really cute. But, no."Boo!

He should have not asked me!

But, you know that I have a really fast hand. So, I hug him and put his arms around me. At that moment, I already got the bracelet.

Ha! Screw you!

He break the hug and told me that he will just gonna prepare for our dinner. He even called me his sister.

Yuck!

When he leave, that's when I press the button of his bracelet that makes me unconscious and when I woke up...

Oh?!

"Nako! You're already awake!"

"Call Professor Furi! Hurry!"

I....

Where am I?

Yuri's POV
As soon as Nako woke up and the ring break apart, we called Professor Furi as soon as possible. So, as soon as he arrived, he check Nako's condition.

"You're legs 10-15% healed and you're arms are 100% healed. The machine that we made really helped you. That's a good news." He said.

He also bring Nako to the X-ray room and found out that her legs are only about 10-15% healed that's why, Nako can walk and move a little bit now but still need help from us. You know... Her cast on her legs stays but he removed the cast on her arms which we are gladly heard about it. We let her lie down on her bed but... She kinda look confused.

"Nako-chan, why? What's wrong?" Hitomi asked.

She brush her hand on Nako's hair.

"Nothing. I'm just tired. Hii... Can I sleep? Alone?"-Nako

We leave her alone and start to think... What happened?

R.I.N's POV
Nako is in her rebellious stage so... She got smarter than she was a kid. But, I still plan something for her.
---------------Chapter 8 End---------------------