Chapter 7: 6th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Yujin's POV
I'm gonna say this, for real! I am not trying to ruin Professor Hyunjung and Professor Furi but... Nako-Unnie's bone might get healed in a faster period of time but... Why does it look like she's in an incubator?

"Is that really necessary, Professor Hyunjung?"

"Yes. It will help Nako to get healed in a few days. Approximately 5 days." huh?

Its really fast but.... Nako-unnie is not an incomplete yet undeveloped baby. She's already near in her 20s! Oh, I mean... She's already 19.

I think I mistakenly interpret the first one. But, its still the same.

"You know that we are thankful that you did this to her but..."-Minju-unnie.

"Do you really have to make her look like an undeveloped Baby?"-Yuri-unnie

Great! You read my mind, Yuri-unnie! Great job!

"But you gotta admit, she really looks like a baby." Professor Hyunjung persuades the unnies.

Well... Including me.

"Well.... You're right about that. She really looks like a baby. She's so cute!" M-Minju-unnie? Again?!

Hitomi-unnie hit Minju-unnie's arm and glare at her.

"Focus! Nako is in an incubator! She's already a grown-up person!"-Hitomi-unnie

"Thanks for complementing me, Hi-chan!" -Nako-unnie

"Just go back to sleep."-Hitomi-unnie

"But it's hot! Can somebody turn on some AC in this thing?" Nako-unnie asked.

Hyewon-unnie and Professor Hyunjung walk towards her and pressed something which makes her... I don't know, chill.

"Is this temperature right for you?" Hyewon-unnie asked.

"This temperature is more better than the first one." Nako-unnie said as she closed her eyes to relax.

But I am still curious, does the structure have to be look like an incubator for babies?

Eh, just forget about it. Nako-unnie is having fun with it already. Look! She's already asleep.

What a lucky girl!

"She really doesn't care what she looks like right now." Hitomi-unnie said.

More like, she's dissing Nako-unnie.

"I can hear you! Blame the incubator not me!" -Nako-unnie

"Just sleep!"-Hitomi-unnie

"Alright!"-Nako-unnie

Hahahaha!!! So cute!

Miku's POV
I still can't believe that a scientist can make a doraemon door, you know when you open it you can appear everywhere. It's still amazing! I can see Nako whenever I want. But, because of my schedule and you know, work.... I return the gloves to Professor Furi.

Hate to say this but... I need to focus on HKT for a while until Sakura-chan and Nako return.

Hell.... I miss her. I am currently in my living room fixing my things for the rehearsal when a portal appeared. The hell!!!

"Woah! I almost fall! *fix herself* Hi, Miku-chan. Nako-chan want to see you." Huh! If I am right, She's Yujin.

All of sudden?

"She can text me. I have some schedule for today." I said.

"Oh, that's kinda sad. I'll just gonna tell Nako-chan that you are busy. I hope you can visit her. She's kinda... In a weird situ.... Situation? Yeah..."Weird situation?

Wow, Yujin-chan's japanese is getting better and better.

"Oh... Sure. Look at the time! Need to go now!" I said as I rush, bringing my bag and leave.

Wah... Its really tough to avoid that invitation but... I need to.

Ha... I wish I can see Nako again.

Minju's POV
"I swear!!! I need to leave this ma.... Incubator right now!"

Nako has been like that ever since Professor Hyunjung left. She... The temperature in it was just getting colder and colder. She's also have her blanket but its not working.

"Chill! Just endure it for a while until your bones get healed." I said as I fix the temperature again, returning it into normal.

She sigh and glare at me.

"When can I leave from this?" She asked.

"After 5-7 days." Because of Hyewon-unnie's answer, Nako used her arm to open the incubator-like making her hissed in pain.

This kid.

"Yah! We told you to never move your arms until it got back to normal." Yuri scolded Nako as she make her lie down again and close it again.

At that exact moment, Yujin got back and just gave us an awkward smile. Oh, Miku's not with her.

"Miku-unnie said that she's currently busy right now and cannot visit Nako-unnie for a while."Yujin said.

That's odd. But when Hi-chan texted her last night, she said that she have no schedule for this day.

Something's odd.

"That's okay. Maybe she's really busy. She can go here whenever she want. Yuri, can you turn off the lights and leave me alone? I want to sleep." Nako said as her mood changed and just close her eyes to sleep.

We look at each other and just leave her alone in the room.

I wonder if she will be okay.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hyewon-unnie and Yujin went home already and Eunbi-unnie, Wonyoung, and Yena-unnie are here. But, we didn't allow them to enter Nako's room. Because... You know. She's sleeping and wants to be alone.

But, Eunbi-unnie being her, and Yena-unnie being Yena-unnie, they attempt to enter it but Hi-chan, Yuri, and I stop them.

"I want to see her!" Eunbi-unnie said as she attempt to open the door but we pulled them towards the library and shh them.

"Shhh!!! Nako-chan wants to sleep. She's kinda, not in the mood right now. So, let her be alone." Hitomi said as Yena-unnie and Eunbi-unnie look at each other and crosses their arms.

"Tell us, what happened?" -Yena-unnie

"Miku... She kinda avoid seeing Nako today making her... Out of the mood right now. So, let her be alo---"-Yuri

"Can't you see?! This is the right time for her to be targeted. We cannot leave her alone!" -Eunbi-unnie

"But we also have to give her space, unnie. She's also a person. Let her be alone just for today." Wonyoung said making Eunbi-unnie and Yena-unnie shook their head.

"We can't. We almost lost her before..."-Eunbi-unnie

"We cannot totally lose her."-Yena-unnie

Wow.... They.... Guess, I have no choice.

Nako's POV
Ah... This is so insane. Miku doesn't want to see me when I really want to talk to her. Now... Professor Hyunjung just let me in here, in this machine. I'm really unlucky.

*Portal open*

Oh?

*Professor Orvid and Professor Tyro appeared.*

Huh?

*Portal closes*

Professor Tyro is here with.... Who is he? Why do I feel like I know him? Maybe... Nah, This is the first time I see this guy.

"I swear! If Professor Furi and Hyunjung figure out that I bring you here, I'm gonna kill you!"-Professor Tyro

"Chill! No one's gonna know about this. *look at me* Oh! It's really Nako-ssi!!! What are you doing in there?" The guy asked as he open the incubator-like and carry me and lie me down on my bed.

Woah... He's kinda handsome and cute.

"Oh, I... Professor Hyunjung made that for me, so that my fractures will quickly healed. Umm.... Who are you?" I asked as he put a blanket on me and a pillow.

He sat beside me and smile.

"I'm Professor Orvid. Just call me Orvid. I'm Hyunjung and Tyro's friend. I am also a great fan of yours ever since you are in HKT48." Oh! A fan!

So lucky!

"Oh, really? It's great to see. I'm sorry I cannot shake you hand, you know."

"It's okay. Seeing you is totally the best fanservice and gift for me." Orvid... Can I add the -kun? Or oppa?

Well, he's older than me so... I guess I can...

"Should I call you Orvid-ssi or Professor Orvid?"

"Yah! Nako, you never asked me that kind of question before! Wah! Just because he's handsome... Wah... Unfair!" Professor Tyro...

"Can you just shut up?!"

"Just, Orvid-ssi is okay to me. Anyway... My mentor is Professor Kim too. But... He kinda look after Tyro the most. So... How's your progress?" Orvid-ssi asked.

"I'm okay."

He pat my head and said 'That's good.' What a comfort for me. Not until some people appeared in mask. Total of 12 people who are here.

"Who are you?" Professor Tyro asked.

"We are here for Yabuki Nako. Hand her over or else...."

Orvid-ssi and Professor Tyro walk towards them and get ready.

"Or what?"-Orvid-ssi.

In a snap... The two men just fell down making the people in mask walk towards me and injected something.

Oh... Wha... What...

Before the darkness ate my vision, I saw my members look at me and run towards. At that moment... I just...

Faint.

Chaewon's POV
Lalalalala~Lala~ This food that I am cooking will be totally good. Hmm... I guess this Ramen is now cooked. I'm gonna bring this on the table and I'm gonna bring Baby Nako who is watching me.

Aww... This cutie. I carry her and make her sit on my lap.

"You want this? But... It's not right for you. Here *feed her with milk using baby bottle* good girl." I rock her and then put her in her crib for me to eat.

Ah... So hot!

"EMERGENCY! EMERGENCY!"

*spit* Wah!

What was that?

I go to the living room and saw Sakura-unnie panicking. What is it this time? Wait, my food.

"What is it? I'm in a hurry to eat my food, unnie. Tell it quickly." I said.

"Oh, then I will just say it in the kitchen." This unnie...

She's slowly becoming Hyewon-unnie. We go to the kitchen and start to eat the ramen until the other members are here. Great!

"What's the emergency?" -Chaeyeon-unnue

"You didn't save some Ramen for me?! How could you?!" Umm... Hyewon-unnie, you always eat, its time for us to eat our own food.

Geez!

"Can you just let Sakura-unnie tell what the emergency? I need to go back to Baby Yuri, I'm gonna sleep with her." Yujin said.

Sakura-unnie and I drink some water before we go to the living room. Okay... Here we are.

"Eunbi-unnie, texted me few minutes ago. There's another emergency that happened in there."-Sakura-unnie

"Did R.I.N attacked again?"-Chaeyeon-unnie

"Umm... It's not R.I.N who attacked. Eunbi-unnie said, the people who captured Nako earlier left an envelope saying: P.H. Seems like, R.I.N accomplices someone." Sakura-unnie said.

I remember someone who have the Initial of P.H. I think, it is his mentor.

"Sakura-chan, it's Professor Han. R.I.N's mentor and accomplice. It was said in the letter before right. He is the one who is R.I.N's role model." I said making them gasped.

"Wow! He's already done with Tzuyu-sunbaenim now he is targeting Nako-unnie? What a jerk!" Yujin angrily said as she left the living room and came back with her portal glove.

"Chaewon-unnie and I will go to Hitomi-unnie's world. Sakura-unnie, Chaeyeon-unnie, and Hyewon-unnie, you three will go to the police station and report this R.I.N and Professor Han." Yujin madly said.

She looks serious so we just did it, Yujin-unnie opened the portal and set it to Hi-chan's world. When we enter it and arrive there... A shocking event make us... Surprised.

Its Professor Furi and Professor Kim with Professor Hyunjung, they are currently fighting with the men who are carrying Nako.

"Chaewon-unnie! Yujin-unnie! What are you doing in here?! It's too dang--- *Hit Mask Man#1* dangerous in here!" Wonyoung has a pan that she was using to fight.

We saw Nako being carried away. No!

I look around and I just get my shoes and throw it to the Man who is carrying her.

The men hold his head and glare at me until he fire his gun towards me. Luckily, all of us manage to avoid it.

"Hey! Fight us fairly! No guns!" Yujin yelled.

"When did you see a villain fight with the good side fairly? *throw my shoes back to me* You're shoes smells like trash!" What the---

My shoes hit my head. That person must be the captain of these people. Wah... It doesn't stink.

"You're mean! It doesn't smell!" I yelled.

"Can you just focus on rescuing Nako? Stop creating a love line!" Wah... Yena-unnie, how can you say that to me?!

I am not creating a Love Line! How dare she say that!

Chaeyeon's POV
Now this is the moment that I wished that I should not be a celebrity. Everyone is taking a picture of us here in the police station. We are carrying the 4 babies along with our manager while talking to the police.

"I swear, R.I.N have been constantly hurting Nako. He even made them become a baby. He's mentor is Professor Han."

"Oh! That mad Evil Scientist. He was sentenced for death but was escaped by some person named R.I.N weird but... You're story is the same as Twice Tzuyu."-Police #1

"Yeah... Just like her, Nako, Hitomi, Minju, and Yuri are in the other dimension that Professor Furi made for them. Please arrest that R.I.N as well as Professor Han." I said.

I am talking to the police when suddenly...

"Nak? Baby Nako? *touch Baby Nako's forehead* Hot! Oh my ghad, she's not waking up. Chaeyeon!" I look at Sakura-chan and Baby Nako who is...

She's pale. Pale... I look at the other babies and they have bruises. Oh my... Something worst happened to them.

"I'm sorry, we... We need to go. Hyewon! Let's go!"

Dang... Please, save them.
----------------------------------------------------------
"Baby Hitomi, Baby Yuri, and Baby Minju, are totally okay. I think they just got hurt so no worries just watch them. But for Baby Nako... Hmm... She's kinda.... She have sprained which is dangerous as well as her temperature. 41°C. We put her in her room. Just watch her." The doctor said.

We thank him and he left. He's also the one who check up Tzuyu-unnie when she was a baby. Ha...

Our poor babies...

Yuri's POV
"Hit him on his head!"

*hit Mask man #2 on the head*

"Kick him!"-Minju

"Let's go!" No no! You will not go anywhere!

The Captain of them open the portal and they enter it. We are about to follow them but its only Professor Furi who manage to follow as well as Professor Kim.

Ah! Thankfully, Nako is still here. The captain lose his hold on her so she fell down luckily Professor Hyunjung manage to catch her.

Professor Tyro and Professor Orvid was carried by Professor Hyunjung as he leave.

Ah...

"Nako? Nako-chan, wake up?" I shrug her but still no reply.

Ah..

"Nako-chan?"-Hitomi

We carried her towards her room and put her in the machine(incubator). Ah.. She have bruises.

I also saw some stain of blood. Injection...

"Yah, Nako, wake up!"-Eunbi-unnie

She touch the incubator as she was worriedly look at her.

"How can he hurt Nako? This... This is insane!"

"Right, Yuri. Why do he have to choose her? I mean... She's totally innocent."-Minju

Yes, innocent. No one dare to hurt this girl. But then... I'm so mad.

"Are we going to tell Miku-unnie about this?"Yujin asked.

"Nah... She's already have pressure in her group. We don't need to make her worry." Hitomi said as she open the incubator and put a blanket on Nako.

She's right. Miku is already pressured, no need to add another worry from Nako.

Anyway, we have decided that all of us will gonna sleep here just in case they go back here again and attack.

I'm gonna kill that R.I.N guy.

Professor Furi's POV
We are currently following the men who attacked the girls and we found ourselves in a mansion. Woah... Furi, not time to be amaze. We need to... Huh?

There's a tree house.

We go there and saw someone... He's working on some potion, he is wearing a lab coat and he looks fami---wait!

"You're here." I know this voice.

"Han? How did you escaped?" You're right. He is Professor Han.

He looks decent right now. He stop what he is doing and go down to leave the tree house then we go inside his mansion and saw something. A picture...

A man who's face was blurred.

"How did you escaped?"

He look at me and chuckled.

"My student is smart enough to let me free. Maybe I failed to make Tzuyu become my daughter also failed to kill her but... R.I.N will be successful." He said making us...

Scared.

He's planning something.

They're planning something.

"Yabuki Nako.... She's small yet, powerful. Sadly, her life will ended if she doesn't replace R.I.N's younger sister."

This guy... He's really getting on my nerves.

"What do you want from Nako? From IZ*ONE?!"Professor Kim angrily asked.

"Oh, I am just teaching R.I.N. But... You know that Nako is also a ONCE. So... You can say that, I just like to make her suffer too." Professor Han *angry voice*

"You really have no conscience aren't you?! You also don't know if you're student might kill you too. He's more of a demon than you." I angrily said.

But then he laugh and call some guards to drag us out.

"Hey! Let us go! Let me go!!!" -Professor Kim

"If your student try to kill you! Don't ever say that we didn't warn you, because... He is more demon than you! I will make the two of you punish!"

"Yeah, right. Throw them away!" He said.

Ugh!

PROFESSOR HAN!!!!
-----------------Chapter 7 End---------------------