Chapter 2: 1st day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Wonyoung's POV
I woke up 7am in the morning just to get prepare to see my unnies-turned-babies. Just as we have thought, our CEO have given us approximately 1 month to take care of the babies and get a solution of this problem. That's kinda nice because we always want to have a vacation and now we do.

"Eunbi-unnie, I'll go to Dorm 2 to visit the babies!"

"Arasso! Come back as soon as possible because we need to cook some foods for the other members." Eunbi-unnie said as she starts chopping some ingredients.

Yey! I got a permission. Assa!!!

I quickly get my jacket and leave the dorm 1. Well, this is not the real dorm that I am currently living but need to sleep here. I am so excited to see the babies!

As I run towards the dorm 2, I quickly enter the passcode and enter the dorm. Now! Where are the babies?!

"UNNIES! I'M BACK!!!"

As soon as I said that in a loud voice, Yujin-unnie and Chaewon-unnie run towards me and shush me.

What the---

"Be quiet! The babies are sleeping."-Chaewon-unnie

"She's right. They woke up very early and cry. Let the unnies, sleep." Woah, coming from Yujin-unnie.

They have big eye bags under their eyes. Are they sure that they should wake up?

"How about you two, you look sleepy to me."

"We're fi---"

*Baby Nako cries*

*Baby Hitomi cries*

Woah! What an unexpected situation that we have. We quickly run towards the room where the babies and the unnies are.

Aw... Its Baby Nako and Baby Hitomi. I quickly carry Baby Nako and Yujin-unnie carries Baby Hitomi.

"Stop crying now, Baby Nako. Wonyoung is here now." With my aegyo voice, Baby Nako stops crying and stare at me.

What a power that I have!

"Is Wonyoung cute?"

Oh... She's about to cry! Bad question!

"No, stop crying. Wonyoung-unnie will hold you."

I look at Baby Nako with a smile but then....

*Baby Nako Cries*

"Why is she crying?!" I'm so confused!

"Talk to her in Japanese. Japanese!"-Yujin-unnie

Geez, no need to be mad.

"Wanna meet a new friend? Wait!" I quickly run towards the living room and get the plushie that I secretly(Not totally) bought last night.

A Puppy plushie for her. As I get that, I show it to her and she stare at it for a moment before she giggle and try to get it.

"Okay, okay. Let's sit on the floor, first." Okay, I forgot to speak japanese.

Who cares?! She still understand what I just told her.

We sit on the floor and let her sit on my lap. Gosh! She's so cute, she's playing with her plushie!

Nako's POV
I am so hungry. I wonder why I woke up so early in the morning though, I don't have work today. I am currently in my room here in the mansion where Minju, Yuri, Hi-chan, and I are currently trapped. How can I say that we're trapped?

We kinda... I don't know, try to open the door but cannot do that because its locked. We try to escape from the windows but we just returned inside by appearing in our own rooms.

This kinda amazing though, it is creepy.

"Minju! I made some omelette. Do you want some?"

"Did you really make it or just write it on the paper and put it in the oven then wait for 3 minutes for you to have that food?" Woah! Chill Minju!

"Well... Hehe.. *hide her face* You caught me." Now I'm sad.

"Aww... You're so cute, Nako. That's not bad to do what you just did." Minju said.

"Really?"

"Yes. So, sit on the couch first. I'll just gonna wake Hitomi and Yuri. They really sleep so late last night." Minju said as she go upstairs.

Woah! She's starting to becoming a responsible adult. I quickly sit on the couch and start eating my food while watching the other members on the tv.

Yah! That Puppy Plushie kinda looks like Twice Tzuyu-sunbaenim's Go Minjoong. Yes! I finally have one.

"Baby Hitomi, come here. I prepare some fruits for you."-Yujin

"Unnie, she doesn't have a tooth yet."-Wonyoung

Yujin pouts while Baby Hi-chan is playing with her teddy bear. Oh! I just noticed something right now. Baby Hi-chan's cheek is as chubby as Hitomi's cheeks. They really are one.

"Good morning, Nako. *yawn* I'm still sleepy. Did you already prepare some breakfast?" Here comes Sleepy Hitomi who is in the terrace.

"Not yet, take a bath first. I'll just gonna prepare some foods for our breakfast."

"Since when did you learn to cook?" Uh... This girl... Hi-chan -_-*

"Oi! You ask me to cook some breakfast! Don't talk to me like that!"

"Hai! Hai! I'll just gonna take a quick shower." Hi-chan said before she go back to her room.

She's really quite savage when you start to know her. Ha... If only she knew that I didn't cook my food.
-----------------------------------------------------------
So! I prepared some fried chicken which is freshly ordered, also... Some eggs and hotdogs which I cooked. Its not burnt! Its just became like that.

"Wow! Did you cook all of these, Nako?" Yuri asked.

"Yap, except for the Fried Chicken."

"Oh... Wait, what do you mean by that?"-Yuri

"Minju and I figured out that if we write a dish in a paper then put it in the oven. We will have the food that we want in three minutes. Amazing, right?!"

"Oh!!! Really? Amazing!" Hitomi is very amaze on what I said.

Its nothing. Just a piece of cake.

They start to get some foods and they eat in the living room. I think I should eat too? No, I'm okay.

"Oh! Minju! Look, Baby Minju is wearing a frog headband!" Hi-chan said as she point to the screen.

"Huh? *Look at the TV* Ahh!!! Why do they have to do that to me?!"-Minju

"Because you're Miguri." We said.

She just pout and frowned.

"I know."-Minju

Hahahaha! Defeated!

Let's watch again.

"So, Yujin and I will gonna go with Eunbi-unnie and Yena to the Grocery store to buy some ingredients. The other members will be here soon so... Wonyoung, Sakura-chan, take care of the babies while we're gone."-Chaeyeon

"Arasso. No need to say that to us, especially to me." I don't think so Kura-unnie.

"Yah, unnie. You always play computer games! Oh! You should be the one to remind about this kind of things."-Wonyoung

"Wonyoung, I'm older than you."-Kura

Hahahaha!!! Defeated!

"Sakura-unnie always say that when some of our members said something that makes her embarassed."-Yuri

"I know. Look, she look serious. I think she's pissed."-Minju

"No. She just became like that. No worries."

Chaewon's POV
"Baby Minju, you're cuter than the normal Minju. Come on, I will clean you, you will swim in the bath tub. Come on!"

I quickly carry Baby Minju and prepare her water in the bath tub. The water's amount must be so that she will not gonna drown.

"Let me put you in the water. Wait! This bath tub is too big for you." I didn't put her in the bath tub but instead in a little bucket and fill it with water.

Now.... I should shower her first.
----------------------------------------------------------
I thought that it was Baby Minju and I will have a moment but I am wrong. Hyewon-unnie, Kura-unnie, and Wonyoung followed us here with the other babies making us end up to shower the 4 babies in the same time.

Now... After we shower them, we start to put some clothes to them, making them have a double cuteness.

"Oh my god! They're so cute!!!"-Wonyoung

"This is my first time to say this but, Baby Minju is cute with that pink clothes. Well, she's cuter than the Normal Minju."

"Chaewon-ah, its not pink. Its Red!" Eh!

I turn my head towards Hyewon with a shock in my face. Its red? But.. It looks like pink.

"Are you sure? It really looks like Pink."

"Its Light Red, not pink. Are you color blind?" Hyewon-unnie said.

Light Red? But Light Red is Pink and Pink = Light Red. Is she joking me?

"Kwangbae, Ligh---"

*Sakura covers Chaewon's mouth*

"Light Red is Light Red. You're amazing, Kangchan." Huh?! I glare at Sakura-unnie but she just shush me.

What with the praise?

"Just be quiet,unnie. Hyewon-unnie is having a great time with the babies." Wonyoung whispered.

I nod as an answer and Kura-unnie let go of her hand from my mouth. Wah, I almost out of breathe.

Seriously, since when did Pink differs from Light Red?

Chaeyeon's POV
Gotta make some pancakes for the members. Oh! Nice timing! There's a mango in here. Gotta get some. Yes! I get 10 mangos for all of us. Hmm... What should I buy next?

"Chaeyeon-unnie! Let's cook some Galbi today." Galbi? Perhaps, Yujin find another food that she likes.

I go to her and saw that she find so many foods. Woah! Heaven! But, we need to avoid to consume to much calories. But... There's so many food in here.

"Unnie, let's cook some delicious foods." -Yujin

She's really a demon of temptation. I lost, I get some of the ready to cook foods and continue to shop. We also need some fabric softener.

"Yena! How many times that I have to tell you that are here to buy some stock foods and ingredients?! We are not here to eat all of the food tasting products."-Eunbi-unnie

"But,unnie. You also eat some of it. Remember, you almost empty one of the booths here."-Yena

"Ah... *embarass* shut up!"-Eunbi-unnie

Oh! Its Yena and Eunbi-unnie. Nice timing, I think they also have bought some of our needs.

"Eunbi-unnie! Yena! Are you already finish?"

"Not yet. We will buy some cereals for the babies." Eunbi-unnie said.

Oh, cereals.

Good choice!

We walk around the grocery store to look to what we can buy. As soon as we finish, we went to a store that sells plushies/stuff toys.

"Wow... What a heaven full of stuff toys!" Looks like Yujin is amazed to see this.

"Oh! I found a cute plushie for Baby Nako and Baby Hitomi." Eunbi-unnie excitedly said as she get the two plushie that looks like fish and a bread.

When did a store sells A plushie that looks like a bread?

"Unnie, how about change that Bread into a cupcake?" Yena said as she was holding a cupcake stuff toy and a monkey stuff toy.

"Oh! You're right. I should also get the cupcake one."Seriously Eunbi-unnie?

Wait!

"Let me guess, that Monkey is for Baby Minju."

"Ding Dong Ding Dong! You got that right!"-Yena

I knew it! I'm so smart!

"Yah, Yena-unnie. Don't be too mean to Baby Minju. Be mean to the normal Minju-unnie." Yujin said as she was trying to stop Yena from buying the Monkey stuff toy.

Yena just chuckle and claim that Baby Minju will gonna like the Monkey stuff toy that she'll gonna choose.

Well... She also get the duck plushie so I guess that's for Baby Yuri.

"How about the Duck Plushie? Are you gonna give that to Baby Yuri?"I asked.

"Of course! She'll gonna love it!" What kind of pride does this person have?!

"Nah... She'll just gonna punch it."

"Yah! Chaeyeon, its me. How can punch my plushie version? She likes me! She even slept with me."

Hmm... Let's see about that, Yena.
-----------------------------------------------------------
When I say that Baby Yuri will just gonna punch the Duck plushie and Baby Minju will not gonna like the Monkey stuff toy. I guess I am right.

"Yah! Yah! Baby Yuri, why are you punching Mr. Duckling? Do you hate him? Look!" Yena even give Baby Yuri a closer look to the Duck Plushie which makes the baby cry.

Oh! That's beyond expectation!

*Baby Minju cries*

"Baby Minju, do you not like the Monkey Plushie that Yena-unnie bought for you?"-Yujin

*Baby Minju nod*

"Yena! I told you, they'll gonna hate the stuff toys that you pick for them!"

"Shut up!"-Yena

Guess I won.

Minju's POV
I'm so proud of my baby version. She just hate the Monkey plushie that Yena-unnie bought for her. Yes!

"Way to go, Baby Minju! Way to go, Baby Yuri!" We all cheered.

Woohoo! Look, Yena-unnie is tearing up. She even pout. Now, this is kinda bad.

"Oh! Is Yena-unnie gonna cry?" Nako asked.

"Waah!!! I even thought of the two of you when picked those! Why?!" Wait! Huh?

She's not crying. She's, She's acting like she's gonna cry. Bad unnie!

"Yah! Even you ac--Huh!" -Eunbi-unnie

Baby Minju and Baby Yuri... They just hug the plushies that Yena-unnie bought for them. Kinda mad but relief!

"Woah... Yena-unnie is good at acting."-Hitomi

"No, she's good at convincing and tricking people." oh... You have a point there Yuri.

Hmm... Should we look in the bedroom of dorm 2?

There! I click it.

"Eh? What was Kura-unnie doing to Baby Hi-chan?" Nako asked.

"I cannot see it, its kinda blurry. Wait! Minju, raise the screen resolution."-Yuri

"Got it." I raised the screen resolution and we were shock on what we see.

How did Sakura-unnie have a Baby Cheerleader costume?!

Just how?!

"I know that I used to be a chearleader but... Does Kura-unnie really like that aspect of me?" Looks like Hi-chan is really puzzled to the scene that was currently happening.

"Well..."

"Baby Hi-chan! You're so cute!!!" That's what Kura-unnie said so I guess the answer is...

"She really like the Cheerleader Baby version of Hi-chan just like how she like the Cheerleader Hitomi." Yuri said making Hitomi just say 'Ah'.

Sakura-unnie even show them what she did to Baby Hi-chan and let the baby wear it until lunch. Even though they are having a meal, Baby Hitomi is still in a cheerleader's clothes.

I bet it will have a stain later.

Ha... I want to go back already.

"Do you think someone like Professor Furi will gonna help us?" Nako asked.

Professor Furi? Never heard about that name before.

"Who is that?"

Hi-chan and Nako look at each other before they say 'Eh!' to me.

"You really don't know him?" -Hitomi

"Not just her. I also don't know that person. Who is he?" Even Yuri don't know that person.

"Wahh... You really don't know the person who save Twice-sunbaenim's life?" Wait! Did Hi-chan just said the word save?

"He saved Twice-sunbaenim's life? How?"

"Well... Professor Furi as well as Professor Kim saved Twice-sunbaenim's life especially Twice Tzuyu-sunbae's life. He even regain Tzuyu-sunbaenim's memories."-Nako

Woah... Nako is really a ONCE.

"He's really that good and kind? What an Angel!"

"Not just good and kind, he's also smart. I heard that he gave the Twice unnie line a Portal device to go to the world where their maknae line are."-Nako

Portal device? That means...

"Wait! If he can make a portal device that means.... He can also make one to the other members to see us here."

"You're right! Since when did you became smart?"-Yuri

"Since birth." Why is she so mean?!

"But! I heard that His Student named Professor Hyunjung is the one who is currently assign to help us. Do you think he can make a portal device for the members?" Nako said as she sound like a Korean person.

Before I can even answer, a large portal have appeared which a person came out from it.

Its true! It really is a portal!

"Woah! I must be in the right place right now." He said as he is pointing his palm on the portal like he don't want it to disappear.

He look around and sigh as a relief before pressing something on his gloves. When he press something on it, the portal disappeared.

Wow!

"Did just...."-Hi-chan

"Oh! Umm... Hi! I am Professor Hyunjung and I am the one who will gonna help you while you are here and to help to invent an antidote." Professor Hyunjung?

That means...

"You are Professor Furi's student and successor of his legacy."-Nako

"That's right. So! I am here to talk to the four of you because in 30 days.... One of you will become the main target and continue the history of being a main victim started by Twice Tzuyu. So! In 30 days, we need to guard the possible member who will gonna be the main victim. So! Who do you think it would be?" Main victim?

"What Main victim?"

"Oh... R.I.N messaged me on the day that you drink the potion in your drink. One of you drink the most amount of it as well as the most dangerous potion that will make one of you put into a coma or paralyzed."Professor Hyunjung answered.

That's kinda scary.

"Do you have a hint of the member who will be the main victim?" Yuri asked.

Professor Hyunjung get something in his pocket and show it to us.

Letter N?

"Letter N? So that means, either Nako or Minju is the main target." Hitomi said as she is worried to the two of us.

"Oh! I forgot! He also said the main clue. He said that, she is 149.9cm." -Professor Hyunjung

"Yah! Its 150cm."Nako said.

Wait! He said the height. That means...

"Nako!"The three of us said to her.

"What?"-Nako

"You're the main target."The three of us said which left Nako dumbfounded.

"Me?!"-Nako

"You!"-Hitomi/Yuri/Me

"Why?!"-Nako

"Just like the reason of being targeted by Professor Han to Tzuyu. Someone died because of you." He said.

"But I didn't do anything!"-Nako

"We know. But, you really are the main victim. He even send me this picture." Professor Han handed us the picture of IZ*ONE.

But something was off. We are circled in the picture but one of us have an x and that is Nako.

But why?

"You are the only that was X in it showing that... You are the only member who will be suffer the most."

Nako hide her face before she run away.

Hi-chan was about to follow her but we told her to not do that because Nako needs time alone.

She needs time to absorb the things that she found out.

R.I.N's POV
I need to hide my identity and my intentions but Hyunjung blew my plan! He even revealed who I was after. And that is Yabuki Nako, who is the reason why my younger sister died.

If only she didn't exist them maybe... My sister will not die.

"You will pay for this, Yabuki Nako. You will pay for what you have done to my younger sister!"

My sister died while in the way the farewell concert of HKT48 for Yabuki Nako and Miyawaki Sakura with a banner and picture of Nako. She always mentions her everyday until...

She died due to a Hit and run because she left home very late and need to be in the concert at exactly 6pm. If only... She didn't became Nako's fan.... She will not be gone.

So... I will make her suffer.

I watch her in the screen as there is a secret camera attached to the mansion in other world they are in.

It's not time to do the plan but as soon as possible, I will do it.

"I will kill you! I swear! I will kill you!!!!"
-----------------Chapter 2 End--------------------