Chapter 6: 5th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Yuri's POV
Chaeyeon-unnie and I are just preparing our breakfast when suddenly, we heard a really loud voice from upstairs.

"AAAAHHHH!!! *blag* OUCH! WHY DID A NEEDLE WAS INSERTED IN ME?!"

Oh, it's Nako's voice. Chaeyeon-unnie and I stop what we were doing and run towards Nako's room. When we enter it, we saw her on the floor where the infusion pumps is.

"Oh! Nako, why are you on the floor? Your fractures! Yuri, help me."-Chaeyeon-unnie

We quickly carry her and lie her down on her bed. Of course, the needle of the infusion pumps are still in her. She really needs to be careful.

Aww... Nako is crying.

*door open very hard*

"NAKO! ARE YOU OKAY?!"-Hitomi

"WE HEARD A BLAG, ARE YOU OKAY?!"-Minju

"LOOK! YOU'RE FRACTURES ARE STILL NOT HEALED, ARE YOU OKAY?!"-Chaewon

They all walk towards Nako and check if she's hurt or what but guess where they touch her. On her broken bones.

"Ouch! Those are my fractures. Ah, my chest it hurts." Nako said as she close her eyes and hissed.

Oh... Our baby.

"Professor Furi said to put a pillow on her chest. Minju, do it."I said.

Instead of putting it gently, Minju kinda do it in a hard way which makes Sakura-unnie hit her arm and a shout from Nako.

"OUCH!/WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"-Nako/Sakura-unnie.

Sakura-unnie pat Nako's head as she comfort the girl while we scold Minju on what she did. But don't worry, she apologized already.

This kid...

"Sakura-chan, Chaewon, we will go back to the dorm later. Yena, Hyewon, and Yujin will be here later." Chaeyeon-unnie said as she put the blanket on Nako.

"But I want to stay here. Can I just stay here for another night?"-Kura-unnie

"You can't. We need to take care of the babies too."-Chaeyeon-unnie

"But what if R---" We cut Sakura-unnie's words by saying this.

"There's nothing wrong that will gonna happen to Nako. We will watch her." I said as she just sigh and look at me.

Geez I'm not gonna be scared to that.

*portal open*

*Professor Hyunjung and Professor Tyro appeared*

*Portal closed*

That one, that will be the reason why we will got scared.

"Good morning!" The two professor said as the others got shocked.

Woah! What a morning surprise!

"Woah! Don't appear like that!" Haha... Hitomi is mad.

"Sorry! We will just gonna check Nako and stay here for a moment." Professor Hyunjung said making us dumbfounded.

They're going to stay here? But they have some work to do. Is that gonna be okay to their boss?

"Aren't you two have some works to do?" Chaewon-unnie asked.

"Ah, about that. Our mentors said that our work is to create an antidote and capture R.I.N." Professor Tyro said as he sit beside Nako on the bed.

"Hi, Nako-chan. Woah, you're much cuter and beautiful in person." Woah! This Tyro man.

Sakura-unnie and us quickly pushed/pull him away from Nako. Woah, don't do that to her.

"Stay away from her!"-Minju

"Don't do that to her!"-Hitomi

"Do you want her to get fired?!"-Sakura-unnie said.

Woah!!! That was beyond our expectation. She really is not allowed to date. Wow!

"Oh, man! Tyro, I told you earlier to don't try to flirt on her. Do you really want to get punished by Professor Kim and Professor Furi?!" Wait! She forgot to mention another name.

"Kindly include Miku-senpai. She's kinda protective towards Nako." Yeah... Great timing Hi-chan.

"Yeah, that girl too. Thanks for saying that." Professor Hyunjung said as she hit his friend's head earning a glare but he scared him again.

Hahaha!!! Now that's what I want.

Eunbi's POV
Today is a great day to me! Guess what, Baby Minju and Baby Yuri called me Mama earlier. Yeah, you heard it right. I became their mom. Oh my gosh, I'm so happy!

"Mama Eun!" Waahhh!!! Another word from Baby Minju.

She's so smart. I wish Minju is like her baby version too, smart not dumb. But hey, that's her charm so... Let her be.

"Oh... What is Baby Minju?" I sweetly asked earning a stare from Yujin, Wonyoung, Hyewon, and Yena.

Geez, they always see me like this. Are they still uncomfortable with this?

"Yuck!" Wahh... Wonyoung-ah!

"I know that you are cute but, that was too.... I'm just gonna vomit." Then Yena carry Baby Nako and go to the room.

"Yena-yah! If you're gonna vomit, go to the bathroom and not in the bedroom!"

Ha... That kid is really,wha...she can be a comedian.

"Eunbi-unnie, that was cute." I don't think Hyewon really mean it.

It was soulless.

"Yah! Hyewon-unnie, are you blind? She's too old for aegyo!"-Wonyoung

"Yeah! She's already a grandma! A grandma!" -Yujin

Umm, you two. That was too harsh coming from these two kids. I know that I am in my 20s but I am not a grandma!

"Yah! That was too harshed! I am not a grandma, I am Baby Minju and Baby Yuri's mama. Not grandma!"

"...."

".... That was out of topic, Unnie."-Wonyoung

Ouch! That hurts!

How did I raised these kids for months?!

Minju's POV
"So, I'm gonna feed Nako-chan. Yuri and Sakura-unnie are already finished in showering Nako and changing her clothes. Sakura is the one who did the most." Hitomi said.

That was the moment that I realized, Sakura-unnie really grew up with Nako. Wow! They're already a family.

"Okay. I'm just gonna.... I don't know, wash the dishes."

"Sure."

Hi-chan get the food and go upstairs with Chaewon-unnie. Chaeyeon-unnie is currently cleaning our room because she know that we are a little bit busy these days.

She's really our mother.

"Wow! They really eat a lot."

I quickly wash the dishes and when I'm finished, I quickly fix some furnitures to make them clean. Actually Professor Hyunjung and Professor Kim are not here because their mentors called them for some help. That's why...

I'm kinda alone here in the first floor.

*portal appeared*

*Miku appeared*

*portal closed*

Oh! Miku is here again. She have some plushies. I thought she have some work today.

"Umm... Can you give these to Nako? I just drop by to give these to her." She said.

I take the things that she was holding and she leave. Wow! She must be really busy. She's rushing. Well then... I'm gonna bring this to Nako.
-----------------------------------------------------
"Mikurin came? Where is she?"-Nako

"I think she's busy. She just want to give these to you." I said as I point to the plushies that was beside her.

"Ah... That's good. By the way, I have a question." She asked.

"What is it?"-Chaewon-unnie

"Do I really have to have this needle in me? It hurts!"Nako is really a coward isn't she.

"You need it so that the nutrients will enter your body."-Chaeyeon-unnie

"But I hate it."-Nako

"You need it. After Professor Furi said to take it, you will not gonna have it anymore." Sakura-unnie said making Nako nod.

Wow! What an impact.

Hitomi is still feeding Nako until the last peace/spoon of the food before she leave to put it in the kitchen.

I wish she's gonna wash it.

"Kura-chan, we need to go. Yujin texted me that they are already done preparing their things." Chaeyeon-unnie

"Eh? But I want to stay with Nako." Sakura-unnie said as she hug Nako. Because of that, Nako quickly yell "ouch" which makes Chaewon-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie drag her outside.

Poor unnie, she was dragged by the younger ones.

Yena's POV
Extra clothes ☑️
Extra foods☑️
The Pig plushie that Eunbi-unnie told me to bring (Even though I don't want to) ☑️

Guess, I am already prepared.

"Mama..." Wait a freaking second!

I look at Baby Nako who is I am currently carrying and she... Pull me clothes like she doesn't want me to let go.

"Mama..." Her first word!

She... She... She call.... Oh my gosh. I'm tearing up.

"Mama? WAAAHHHH!!!! SHE CALLED ME MAMA!!! WAAAHHH!!!"

I am so happy, I hug her and keep asking Mama if she really called me that but she just called me that. Oh my gosh! I cannot leave her.

*door open in a hard way*

"What is it? Does something happened?"-Yujin

"Did somebody called me? I heard 'Mama'?"-Eunbi-unnie

Babay Nako didn't called her that, she called me her mom.

"Baby Nako called me Mama! *act like tearing up* I cannot leave her."

I hug Baby Nako and pampered her with kisses but Wonyoung take the baby and then Yujin and Hyewon pulled me away.

No!!! My daughter!!!
---------------------------------------------------------
*pout*

"I want to be with Baby Nako."

"Nako is also here. In fact, they are just the same person so stop being like that."-Hyewon

I know that they are the same person but still! Nako never called me mama in my whole life. Only her baby version called me that.

"I know! But I want to be with Baby Nako! She called me Mama!"

"Who called you Mama?" we turned around and saw Professor Hyunjung with Nako who is on the wheelchair.

Oh! When did.... I didn't notice them.

"Oh, Nako. It's no--"

"Baby Nako called her Mama. She likes her than you, Nako-unnie." Yujin! Why did you have to betray me?!

I glare at her but she just smile. An annoying smile. I don't want to see that.

"Oh, that means you hate Nako." Minju, you're here too?!

"When did you came from?" I asked as she was from terrace upstairs and now coming down with Hi-chan and Yuri.

Ahh.... What is this? A surprise?

"At the terrace."-Minju

When they got here at the living room, Minju and Hitomi stand beside Nako and Professor Hyunjung while Yuri... She crossed her arms and stand beside Hitomi.

"Now... What's with the Mama thing and Nako hate thing?" Yuri asked in a sarcastic voice.

Huhuhu... Why does she have to act like that?

"Oh! Baby Nako called Yena 'Mama' now, she likes Baby Nako than the normal Nako which is her." I glare at Hyewon because she makes them misunderstand what I am saying.

This girl......

"Yah... Yena-unnie, you're so mean! The Baby Nako and Nako is the same person. How can you hate one of them? Wow... You're mean!" -Hitomi

Now this is what I said about Hyewon making them misunderstand what I am trying to say to them.

"I like the both of them, okay! But being called 'Mama' by Baby Nako wants me to be with her right now." I explained but Nako just raised one of her eyebrows making me feel tense.

"So you mean that you don't want to be here?" Ah, Nako. Why did you have ask me that question?

"I like to be here too!"

"But you just said earlier that you don't want to be here, unnie."-Yujin

This brat. I hit her arm and glare at her.

"Don't make the situation more worst! When did I said that?!"

"A few minutes ago. You even said that you cannot leave Baby Nako. We heard that."-Hyewon

Aish!

"Shut up!"

I look at Nako, Minju, Yuri, and Hitomi while Professor Hyunjung just tap Nako's shoulder which makes her nod. Eh...

"I can open the portal for you, Yena-ssi. Nako gave me permission to make you leave." Huh... Professor Hyunjung...

"She didn't said anything to you."

"You may leave now, Yena-unnie." Nako-yah... I didn't mean to say those.

Hyewon open the portal and pushed me while I still have my things for tonight.

Huhuhu... What have I done?

Sakura's POV
I am currently playing with Baby Hi-chan when a portal appeared and Yena showed up with her things. Huh? I thought she already left.

"Yena, what are you doing in here?"

"They kicked me out. That's because of what I said earlier that I don't want to leave baby Nako. Unnie!!! Help me! Nako is mad at me!" What?!

Now this is a really big problem. I should ask for some help from other members.
----------------------------------------------------------
"ARE YOU STUPID?!"

That's the reaction of Wonyoung, Chaewon, Chaeyeon, and Eunbi-unnie when Yena tell everything. Well... That's my reaction too because, what she did is so... Not cool!

"That's why I am trying to apologize to Nako but she's so mad. I never see that side of her." Yena said as she is carrying Baby Nako while patting the baby's back.

Hmm... Now that's really a big problem.

*Yuri calling*

I look at my phone and saw Yuri was calling. Oh, how did that happened?!

I just answered it and a loud voice was heard and almost crack my ear drums.

"UNNIE!!! Can you tell Chaewon-unnie to stop feeding Baby Yuri?! The baby bottle doesn't have any more milk!" Wow, it's really Yuri.

Amazing!

"Amazing! Chaewon, the baby bottle doesn't have milk anymore. Yuri said stop feeding Baby Yuri." I said to Chaewon making her shock.

"So it's really true! They can contact us!" Chaewon exclaimed as she put the baby bottle on the table.

"It's true! Nako said to stop patting her baby version because all Baby Nako did is to sleep!"

Well... I cannot deny to that because its true.

"Yena, stop patting Baby Nako. Nako is complaining on why her baby version is just sleeping all day."

"I understand. Then... I'll just gonna warch some movies with her. Maybe, Annabelle."-Yena

"Sakura-unnie, put the phone in a speaker mode. Nako have something to say." Yuri said.

I put the phone in a speaker mode and when I said to Yuri that its done.

"YENA-UNNIE! DO YOU REALLY WANT BABY NAKO TO CRY?!" The first time that Nako really yelled at the same time got mad.

Woah... Unexpectly loud.

"But, Annabelle is a great movie. I'm gonna start the movie."-Yena

"Unnie! I take the phone from Nako. Yena-unnie is already at the couch right and start the movie. Why does the other three babies have to be there too?! (Minju: Yeah!!! I'm afraid of that mo---STOP THAT!!!)
(Hitomi: STOP HITTING ME!!!) (Hyunjung: Girls, its not Annabelle. Its Chuckie. Wait, Chuckie?) Stop the Chuckie movie!!!" Woah... What a chaos.

We go to the living room and saw the Seed of Chuckie playing. Wa.... Sakura, you can do--- I CAN'T!

"Can somebody.... Scary! "

"Geez, it's only Chuckie. Let me handle it." Chaewon said as she and Chaeyeon walk towards the tv and was about to turn it off when Chuckie suddenly appeared making them jump backwards and run.

"I told you, it's scary! (Minju: I sleep alone in my room! How can I sleep tonight?!) (Hitomi: I know right. I will sleep beside Nako later.) Me too. I will dream of Yena-unnie and kill her at my dream because of what she did. Oh! Sakura-unnie, Professor Hyunjung left but Professor Tyro is here beside Nako covering her eyes."

No way!!! Someone's making a move to Nako.

"WHAT?! He's not making a move to her right? I mean, he d--"

"WHO'S MAKING A MOVE TO NAKO?!" I really need to stay away to Eunbi-unnie when I am talking about this things.

"I don't think so. Well... Now he did. He's smiling widely. Oh! Professor Hyunjung is here, he's taking his friend away from Nako. Good! They're leaving already." Now that's a great news.

I look at Wonyoung and Eunbi-unnie and I saw a scary aura around them. This is bad.

"We will go there."-Eunbi-unnie

"We will beat that guy."-Wonyoung

Eh?! No!

"You can't! Turn off the TV first!" I said.

"Unnie, I'm just 16 years old. How can I watch and turn that off? Chuckie is so scary for me to handle." Wonyoung said.

"Right. I'm already 20 years old but... Chuckie is so scary for me. We will lea---"

"(Hyewon: No need! Professor Hyunjung already dragged Professor Tyro away. They already left and Professor Tyro will get punished by their mentor.) (01's line: CAN YOU JUST TURN OFF THE TV?!)"

I closed my eyes and sit beside Yena to tell her to shut the tv off.

"Yena, you heard them. Turn off the television." I wait for a few seconds and still no response.

"Yena?" I open my eyes and saw her... Oh my... She's terrified while the babies.

They're laughing and having fun. What's with this kids?!

"How can the babies be so brave? Even baby Minju is having fun watching it. YAAH!!! STAY AWAY! Kura-unnie!"Oh my ghadnis. She's crying.

How can she suggest a movie that scares her too? She's really a coward.

I pull her and put her in her room making me think... Did I forget something?

"Hi, I'm Chuckie. Do you want to play?"

SHOOT! THE MOVIE!

"(01 line: WE DON'T WANT TO!) (Yujin&Hyewon: Hahahaha!)" I end the call and quickly go to the living room and search for the remote.

As soon as I found it, I turn off the television and carry the babies in pair.

I'll gonna throw that DVD away. That's a nightmare!

Professor Hyunjung's POV
Tyro and I are in Professor Furi's office with his friend. They are currently scolding Tryo because of what he did. Wow! They can watch the girls in the other dimension/world where we made.

"How many times do I have to tell you Tyro to stop trying to flirt with Nako?! No... Stop trying to flirt with the girls!" That came from Professor Kim who really gave Tyro an earful scolding.

"I can't help it. It's my first time to see a cute fairy at the same time, a beautiful goddess which is Nako. Also... Yeah... I cannot deny it but, I really try to flirt with her." This brat.

I hit his arm and he just glared at me.

"What? You cannot glare at me. I am just doing the right thing bro. The girls are our concern for now. We need to protect them and create a suitable antidote to them not flirt with them."

Professor Furi walk towards me and pat my shoulder.

"Now that's my student. Wah... You really are my successor." He said.

"Well... You're my mentor. That kinda the thing which makes me like this."

"So... Any report of R.I.N and the antidote?" Professor Furi asked.

"Oh! R.I.N sent me a message earlier through text saying that he will do something that never happened before. While the antidote... We are still experimenting to find the perfect one."

"Wow! Furi, I'm so jealous. If only Tyro is like that. But who cares, he might do something better and can free the girls from the mansion and dimension/world that we made for them."-Professor Kim

I am so fluttered on what Professor Kim said. I am proud.

"That's kinda... A differen... I will try my best." Tyro said.

Hmmm... I wonder if what R.I.N is setting up right now.

R.I.N's POV
Hmm... Professor Kim's idea is a good one. Should I do it?

Minju's POV
I wish nothing will gonna happen again. In that way, we will be relieved. Professor Hyunjung and Professor Tyro gave Nako a fast healing machine so that her fractures will be healed. In 5 days, she will be okay.

But... I wonder if we should be calm.

-----------------Chapter 6 End---------------------