Chapter 19: 18th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Tyro's POV
Hyunjung and Professor Han is really smart! They really prepared for the war. But who care?! The victory will still gonna be mine. For now, the clones are in their evil mode and I will not gonna bring them back to their normal mode.

"Tyro-onii-chan! CloEunbi-unnie caught a soldier. Should we interrogate him?" Oh! CloNako is back!

I pat her head and check the face of the soldier. He looks familiar.

"You look familiar. Did we already met before?"I asked.

But he just glare at me before he answer.

"Not even once. Who wants to meet a psycho like you? No one in this world wants to do that." This guy really pisses me off!

I was about to kick his stomach but CloHitomi already did that.

"Don't you dare talk to Tyro-onii-chan like that!" Then CloHitomi punch the soldier's face.

Oh! What a nice action to do! She really learned a lot from me.

"Tyro-oppa, can we just finish him right now? I am so tired with that killing." CloYujin said as she yawn and crosses her arms.

"Not now. Just torture him until he reveal the location of the IZONE members."

CloWonyoung excitedly dragged the soldier out of the room while CloHyewon and CloSakura smirk at us while grabbing the whip and the darts from the table before they left.

"Can we join them?" CloYena asked while giving me a puppy eyes.

"No No! I have a job for.the rest of you. While the three girls are interrogating that soldier. I need you to enter the mansion and deceive the police and the soldiers inside. Then... Find the IZONE members and bring them to me."

"Alive or dead? Because we want to torture them to death. You know..."-CloChaewon

"A little bit of the vibes of a horror movie." -CloYuri

"Waaahhh!!! That's scary!"-CloMinju

"But it was fun. Admit it, CloMin. It was fun to  see them being hurt and crying for their life." CloChaeyeon is slowly becoming a psycho like me.

I am not mad at that. I'm actually proud and happy that they are becoming like me. Oh... They really are my siblings!

"But.... That's so... Can we not hurt them?" CloNako?!

"What are you saying? Hurting them makes us happy! Wake up!" CloEunbi said as she was trying to wake up CloNako.

"They can feel the pain if we will hurt them." CloNako is really becoming a real human.

But... If I let her go to the battle once again, she's really becoming a wild dog. Just like what she did earlier. She killed soldiers and police in a brutal way.

"Aw... Our CloNakNak. You are still a baby, just go with the others on the battle for you to play." I said as I pat her head and signal CloEunbi to go.

After they left, I think it's time for me to check on the other girls who are interrogating the soldier that they caught.
------------------------------------------------
"YAH! JUST SPEAK ALREADY! I AM SO BORED RIGHT NOW! CLOKURA-UNIIE, CAN WE JUST KILL HIM RIGHT NOW?!" Oh my! Seems like they are not getting enough information from that soldier.

I enter the interrogation room and the 3 girls enlighten and greet me.

"Did you already got some information?"

"We've got nothing. This guy was worthless. Can we just kill him right away?"CloHyewon asked.

"Did you already show him the head of the previous soldier that you interrogated? Maybe that will help to make him talk."

"Oh! That ugly man! I think we still have his head."Thank goodness CloKura didn't crush that previous soldier's head with her bat.

I look at the current soldier's face and it shows some fear. I like that face.

"You know, Worthless Ahjussi, you should talk already so that you'll gonna have some worth in your life." CloWonyoung have some sharp tongue.

She's so straightforward!

*Door Open*

"CloKura-unnie, I already got the Ugly Man's head that you ordered me to do in the text. *Throw the Ugly Man's(Previous soldier) head to CloKura* Can I go now?" CloYujin asked as she get the gun from the table beside the door.

"Yeah, thanks for this." CloKura answered.

Now! Let's have some fun

"Now, should we start the interrogation once again?"

Wonyoung's POV
The way our clones killed some of the soldiers and police is so brutal. I can't believe myself for seeing that. My unnies have to cover my eyes just to avoid seeing those actions.

"I cannot eat properly. Seeing those.... Yuck!" We felt the same, Yujin-unnie.

"Especially seeing our own faces doing that. That makes it more disturbing and displeasant." I agree with that, Hyewon-unnie.

But, how can she eat like she didn't see that brutal scenes? Wah! She have my respect!

Our breakfast is so simple so, but.... Because of the monitors that we have here, it makes us want to watch.

"Yuki, there are 9 clones coming in the mansion. Stop that at all cost. Use the robots and some vehicles to stop them." -Professor Furi

"Uncle Furi, they are so strong! We need to deactivate them from their evil mode. Can someone hack them?" Hack? Are you serious, Yuki-ssi?

"There are no hackers in here, Yuki-ssi."Eunbi-unnie said as she gives the plates that have some foods on it to Professor Hyunjung who is in his wheel chair.

"Actually, we have a hacker in here. Hyunjung?"-Professor Han

We all look to Professor Hyunjung and saw him eating already. Actually, he's chewing his food already.

"What?" Professor Hyunjung looked at us like he was a lost child.

Professor Furi walk towards him and get the tissue from our table and wipe Professor Hyunjung's mouth and get some water to make him drink it.

"Geez, you're already an adult." Professor Hyunjung just giggled on what Professor Furi said.

"Hehe... Sorry, sir. So... What do you want me to do again?" -Professor Hyunjung

Professor Han walks towards him and point at the certain monitor where the clones are showing.

"We want you to hack them."

It certainly took Professor Hyunjung a few seconds before he quickly processed what Professor Han asked him to do.

"You want me to WHAT?!"

Ow! Our ears! He surely have a loud voice!

*sigh*

We're so lucky that this underground base is soundproof, because I think, if its not, the enemy will be here right away.

Professor Orvid's POV
"Fire the cannon!!!"

"Go! Go! We cannot let them get in!"

"EVERYONE! CALM DOWN!!! WE NEED TO DESTROY THE CLONES!"

Even Junyoung raised his voice for him to be heard. As you can see... Our side have been in a total mess. Tyro's crew is too strong! But, we haven't released the traps that can kill our enemies.

"Orvid, Uncle Han said that Hyunjung will going to hack the clones. So, we need to destroy the robots and the men of R.I.N at all cost." Junyoung said as he used his gun to fire the enemies.

"Hack? Hyunjung? A hacker? I didn't know that he is a hacker. Will he do that?" Aish! I cannot talk to Junyoung properly as I was using 2 sword to kill this robots.

"I think so. Uncle Furi said that Hyunjung is currently doing it right now." I look at the other side and saw Yuki kicking and stabbing another robot.

Woah! He's wild.

So... If Hyunjung is currently hacking the clones, then we need to interrupt the enemies attack for a while.

"Tell others to activate some of our traps. We need to invade the base of Tyro's side." Junyoung said as he order his men to spread out to do what he ordered them to do.

As soon as some of the bombs were activated and some of the traps were activated too, we thought that we have succeeded trapping them. But hell! The clones are too strong!

"You know, Orvid-ssi... You cannot trap us here."Wah! Even Eunbi's voice was copied by Eunbi's clone.

The hell?!

Well, except for the Nako Clone because that one was a bit taller than the Nako that we know.

"Oh, really?"Man, That Minju Clone doesn't have to act like she's so stro---

Oh my ghad! She just bent the metal poles of the cage! But thank goodness that it has a magnet and electric shocks in it which kinda causes them to stick on each sides of the cage. Yet! I ordered 5 of the policemen to repair the damaged metal pole and there...

"Who's the one laughing now?" Hah! It's me!

"You're kinda ugly."Ouch! The Nako Clone called me ugly.

That kinda hurt me.

"Then you're.... You're..."

"Just tell her that she's cute, you don't have to be hard to yourself." Yuki, you just ruined my chance!

Dang it!

CloYuri's POV
The magnets are too strong. We need to do something. Wait, there 3 clones members that are left, maybe they could help us.

We just wait for a few hours while using our heat vision to kill some policemen and soldiers inside the cage which kinda... Failed. Because, this cage is heat vision proof!

"Hey! What are you doing there, unnies?"Oh! I just heard CloWonyoung's voice.

"Oh, you three are here. Can you help us?"-CloChaeyeon-unnie

"Sure. Hand me some clothes. Jackets can help." Well, we cannot remove our jackets, CloHyewon-unnie.

Seeing our situation... They need to provide the supplies on their own.

"Here you go."-CloKura-unnie

In a split seconds, the cage got broken and the magnets are deactivated making the 9 clones fell.

That hurts!

"Thanks, CloHyewon. Now... Should we do our work?"Oohh... I like that vibes, CloEun-unnie.

We all had a grin on our faces as we start to attack again. But as soon as we were about to fight the 3 leaders of our enemy, we feel something.

"W-What..."-CloChaewon-unnie

What's happening?

"Evil mode deactivated, Normal mode activated. Restart in 10 seconds.

10...."

"All of sudden?!"

"9..."

"We need to kill them now!" That's too hard to do, CloHitomi.

"8..."

"We cannot move! How can we do that?!"-CloWonyoung

"7..."

"Just use your heat visions!" -CloYujin

6..."

"We can't! All of our systems are not working!"-CloMinju

"5..."

Oh my... Aish! We need to do something!

"4..."

"Do something!"-CloYena-unnir

"3... Clone Eunbi, Clone Kura, Clone Hyewon, Clone Yena, shutting down."

"Hey! There's 2 sec--- *shutting down*" Hey! You didn't what you are trying to say CloYena-unnie!

"2... Clone Chaeyeon, Clone Chaewon, Clone Minju, and Clone Nako shutting down."

"Don't shut me down! Self-destruct!"What are trying to do, CloNako?!

"Is that what you want Clone Nako?"

CloNako look at us and closes her eyes.

"Yes! Yes! Now, just return the others in their normal mode and turn on my self-destruction." CloNako is insane!

"You cannot do that!"

"Huh? What was happening? Man, that was a nice dream."Thank goodness, the first 4 is already on.

"As you wish my lady. Rebooting, Clone Yuri, Clone Hitomi, Clone Minju, Clone Yujin, and Clone Wonyoung. Self-destruction for Clone Nako is 2 minutes."

What?! Rebooting? No!

"Self-destruc...." Before I can hear what the other clone members are trying to say, my system was already rebooting.

That was a wrong timing.

Nako's POV
My clone did what?! Self-destruction? I know she did the right thing but hell! We are bringing her back to her normal mode!

"Cancel the self-destruction mode! Quick!"

"I-I can't. It's too risky if we cancel it."How can Professor Hyunjung say that?!

There are no risk for cancelling that self-destruction mode. Actually, there's a good consequence if we did that. The clones can be our allies.

"Just cancel the Self-destruction mode!"

They were all shocked when I raised my voice. It's my first time doing that. I thought Professor Hyunjung will going to do what I said but no.

After he shook his head as a sign of saying no. My clone... Was raised to the sky and explode.

Just like that.

"You... I..."

"Nako, calm down. You need to calm down." Minju and Kura-unnie are holding me and calming me down.

But I am still mad!

"I told you to save her life, didn't I?" A cold yet serious voice came out from my own mouth.

It makes them shiver with fear seeing me like this.

"Nako-chan, being mad cannot do anything. It already happened." -Hiichan

"I know. That makes me feel guilty for not saving her. Activating her to Normal mode is what I wanted not letting her to die in self-destruction mode! Now, tell me. Why?!"

Professor Hyunjung closed his eyes and about to answer my question when Professor Han talked.

"Your clone is in the Normal mode already,Nako. 20 minutes before she and the other 8 clones got caught on the trap."My clone, what?!

"She's already in her normal mode?! Why didn't you said that to us?"-Wonyoung

"Because, Tyro is watching. Watching your clones. The reason of Nako's Clone self-destruction is to make sure that before it happens, all of the other clones are in their normal mode and....









 

To finish Tyro."

To finish Tyro?

"What are you trying to say? Nako's clone and Tyro have a connection?"-Hyewon-unnie

"That's right! Tyro did something that will makes Nako's clone connected to him. I think, that's the machine in his back that connects them." Professor Han show us the footage of Tyro when he was in his mansion and pause it when Tyro was facing his back on the cam.

Professor Furi pointed to the hexagon shape that was attached to Tyro's back.

"That... Nako's clone and Tyro have that. Whoever you killed between the two of them makes the both of them die. So right now..." Professor Hyunjung press the other monitor that was connected to Tyro's room in his base.

How can he attached the camera to Tyro's base?

"The previous soldier(1st victim that was tortured and interrogated) attached this in every side of Tyro's base which makes him caught due to a mistake of making a sound." Professor Hyunjung said.

"As you can see... Tyro was already dead. Some of our policemen when in there and check his body."-Professor Han

That means...

"We won."

At that exact moment, the door opened and the clones appeared. How can they open that door?

"Hey! Our clones are here!!!" Yujin gladly said and was about to hug her clone but then...

"Don't go closer to them! Their eyes are red."-Professor Han

Oh! He's right.

"You killed our sister! Our brother!"-CloEunbi

Oh, now that's an accuse!

"Hey! I am mad too. I am mad because I couldn't save my clone. Don't accuse us like that." I said.

They are angry and furious. What's happening?

"We'll going to kill you!"-CloYena

"Professor Hyunjung, I thought they are already in their normal mode! What happened?!" Chaewon-unnie panickly asked as we were trying to dodge the attacks that the clones gave to us.

Professor Hyunjung checked again and gave us a surprising look.

"Tyro hacked them and put them in their evil mode again before he died."

"HE WHAT?!"

*Orvid, Yuki, Junyoung enter in a hero act*

"We are to save IZ*ONE!"The three male who have newly entered said in a hero act.

Just cut that crap!

"If you're trying to--- *grab the 2 swords and block the attacks of CloYena* YIKES! JUST SAVE US!" Yena-unnie madly said.

Woah! I was about to chopped! Thank goodness, I have my katana!

Now, We need to save our maknaes.

"Unnies! Help!"-Yujin and Wonyoung

Professor Orvid and Junyoung-ssi helped them and fought the Clones of the maknaes while Professor Hyunjung...

"I cannot hack them!"-Professor Hyunjung

"Stab them! Then get some water and pour it the stabbed part!" That's a nice idea, Professor Han!

Stab them...

"Oh no, you cannot do that." Hiichan's clone is tough!

"Hey! I am your clone, not Nako!" Hiichan said and hit her clones head.

When Clone Hii was already facing her, she stabbed her, gun shot her and pour the water on the stabbed part which causes her clone to die due to the ground of the electricity.

After that, we saw Eunbi-unnie helping Hyewon-unnie. Almost all of us are done but, there are two clones that are very tough.

Kura-unnie's clone and Yujin's clone.

"You know, I crushed a soldier's head with my bat."-CloKura

"You know... *get the metal yet spiky bat* I want to crush you with this bat."oooh... Kura-unnie!

"I easily tear off a 30 human bodies with my bare hands." Now, Yujin's clone is scary.

Yujin just laugh and signal me to give her my katana and she grab another katana.

"Oh! Then, I can tear you off with my katana and chop you with my bare hands."Go Yujin!

This is exciting!

"Ladies and gentle men! In the red co---"-Professor Orvid

"Hey! What are you doing?" -Chaeyeon-unnie

"I am hosting their battle. Can't you it? Now, let me continue. In the re---"-Professor Orvid

"FIGHT!"-Junyoung-ssi/Yuki-san

"Tsk! You just have to tell to say 'Fight'. Tsk!"Professor Orvid just step away from Yujin and Kura-unnie's clone as well as from Yujin and Kura-unnie.

They told us not to join nor interfere their battle so we are just watching them.

They have a close fight right now. The sound of the sword are the only thing that we can hear until...

"AH!"Who yelled? Is it Kura-unnie or her clone?

Meanwhile..  Yujin is trying to stab and slice her clone until...

*sound of the metal that was stabbed by a katana*

Waaahhh!!!

"You're done."So cool, Yujin-ah!

Then she release the katana then using both of her swords, she slice then slice, stab, then slice the body of her clone. Then she get the water that Minju gave to her and Yujin pour it to her clone.

"Nice one, Yujin!"

Yujin smiled and give us a peace sign. Meanwhile...

"Kura, dodge!"-Chaeyeon-unnie

Kura-unnie dodges and hit the legs of her clone using her spiky bat with full force.

"You cannot kill me."-CloKura

"Shut up!"Kura-unnie said when she hit the face her clone with full force and grab the sword that was given by Yujin.

"DIE!"Then Kura-unnie stabbed her clone multiple times and pour some water on it.

Its done.

Its really done. We hug her and celebrated.

Its finally done!

At last!

We're free!

Eunbi's POV
The medics are here, checking us if we were hurt but, we only have some minor injuries so its okay. We all left the mansion after the police came.

We saw the outside world once again. Minju, Nako, Yuri, and Hitomi are so glad that they are free.

"We're in the outside of the mansion!"The 2001 liners excitedly said.

But when they saw the dead bodies it all went away.

"Don't worry about those bodies. Our allies is actually clones too. With the help of Professor Han, it looks like they are a real human. They also have blood that trick the enemy that they human." Junyoung-ssi said.

That kinda relief us.

We enjoy the fresh air until we saw Professor Han being dragged by the police.

"Where are you taking him?" Yuri asked.

"To jail. He surely save the 12 of you but he still need sto pay his sins." the policeman said.

We tried to stop them but Professor Han just told us that its okay.

We let him go.

I will miss him a lot.

Nako's POV
Before we left the forest, Professor Hyunjung came to me and smile.

"I hope this experience will help you a lot." What was he trying to say?

Before I knew it, I felt dizzy.

What is this?

I saw Minju, Yuri, and Hitomi fainted.

Huh? What?

Before I knew it, I fainted.
------------------------------------------------------
"Nako. Nako? Nako, we're home."

Dang, my head.

I quickly woke up and saw myself, still in my clothes that I am wearing before I fainted and look at the members.

"What happened?"I asked.

"You fainted. Minju, Yuri, Hii, and You fainted after we bid our goodbye to the other Professors." Chaewon-unnie said as she handed me a box.

I grabbed it and left the van. When I arrive and enter our dorm, I went to my room and open the box. Its a pendant, with a letter.

Dear Nakochan,
       You're experience for 18 days maybe fast and bitter due to the painful events that happened but.... You may take that as an opportunity to grow.

From,
Professor Hyunjung

 

Yeah.... Its kinda bitter but its still fun. The pendant is kinda nice. I'll going to keep it for a while. I place it in my wallet and take a shower.

 

Miss this so much!

 

I'm back!

 

No one's POV
As Nako is in the shower and the others are doing their own thing, a suspicious person is in the mansion where Tyro used to live.

 

That person have a list of groups that he will be targeted. He used a dart and it strikes to a certain photo.

 

"Another victim, another legacy. This will be fun!"

 

The 3rd evil genius is smiling widely as he watch the war that happened between Tyro's side and IZONE's side.

 

"I'll gonna be the winner of this generation!"

 

A/N:
Yoh! The 2nd book is finally done! That means, the 2nd generation is already done and the winner is already been decided! IZONE's side won! Man, that was hard to finish this book while having an online class. But its fun!

 

Are you curious with the 3rd generation of this book?