Chapter 3: 2nd Day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Eunbi's POV
We only have 3 days left before we can use the gloves that Professor Kim gave to us. She only gave us 2 pairs of gloves, both for left hand. That means, only 4 members can use it. But! It has a button in it. What does the button stands for?

"Eunbi-unnie! Eunbi-unnie! Baby Yuri just pooped in her diaper! Can you help me changer diaper because it stinks!" Wonyoung-ah... Ha... Again!

"You're big enough to change her diaper! You can do it!"

"WHAT THE HELL?! DON'T CHANGE HER DIAPER HERE IN OUR ROOM! IT STINKS!" -Yena

"YEAH! GO TO THE BATHROOM! KURA-UNNIE, HYEWON, AND CHAEWON ARE ALSO THERE TO CHANGE THE DIAPERS OF THE BABIES! GO!"-Chaeyeon

Wait a minute! This is kinda exciting!

"NO---FINE!" Wonyoung is really mad that she was stomping her feet while carrying baby Yuri while she was on her way to the toilet.

As expected, the toilet smells stinks. I will not go there for a moment. Instead... I will go to Minju and Yujin's room. Sakura and Chaeyeon are currently playing with Baby Nako and Baby Hitomi.

As I enter the room I quickly squealed with the cuteness of the Japanese Babies.

"Baby Nako! Baby Hi-chan!" As I am extremely excited to play with them, Chaeyeon quickly stop me.

"Eunbi-unnie, calm down. They might get scared on you." That's what she said to me.

Wah... They will be scared of me? What am I? A phobia?

"Chaeyeon-ah,  there's no way they will be scared of me." I said proudly.

I quickly sit beside Sakura and carry Baby Nako. At first, it was peaceful but then...

"Hmm.. Hm... *cries*" Baby Nako suddenly cried.

Baby Hitomi quickly look at Baby Nako and cried too as she was trying to reach her fellow japanese baby.

"Kura, what should I do?"

"Unnie, we told you, calm down earlier because they are in shock when you enter the room very excited." Woah.. Sakura's korean is really great but hey! This is not the time for that.

I quickly gave Kura Baby Nako as she knows how to stop the baby from crying.

"Nako Nako, stop crying so that Baby Hi-chan will also stop crying." Sakura said in a sweet voice.

"She's right, Baby Nako. Look, Baby Hi-chan is looking at you. She cried because you cried too." Chaeyeon said as she carry Baby Hi-chan and sit beside Kura so that the babies will be beside each other.

Ah...

"Baby Hi, Baby Nako, I'm so sorry. Can you forgive Mommy Eunbi? I promise I will not do that again." I said.

The babies look at me while Kura and Chaeyeon...  Believe me or not, they look shock right now.

"A.... Ma... Hihi..." Ghad! Baby Nako nearly have her first word.

Dang it!

"Baby Nako, you... Call me Mama. Baby Hi-chan!" I excitedly said which earned me a smack on my head by Chaeyeon and Sakura.

They really forgot that I am older than them.

"Yah! I'm older than the two of you!"

"We know, grandma!" They said.

Grandma?

Too mean!

Nako's POV
Hmm... What should I wear today? Should I have this one or this one? Hmm... Well, I'll just gonna choose anything. I get some clothes and wear it after that, I quickly go to the living room.

"Minju! Its too overcooked!"-Yuri

"Yah! How about yours? Its burnt!"-Minju

"Can you two shut up?!"-Hitomi

I quickly go downstairs and saw the three of them fighting over cooking a noodles and fried chicken. Ha... My friends, they really should stop cooking.

"Yah! Yah! What happened?" I asked.

"Nako-chan, look what they have done! Our foods!" Hi-chan exclaimed.

Woah.. When did she became like this?

"Hi-chan, its still edible though... It doesn't taste good. But hey! We can still eat... You three can still eat it." I said.

Minju, Yuri, and Hitomi glare at me which causes me feel shivering feeling. Woah... I feel like I'll gonna get killed by now.

"Nako-chan, you're gonna eat it too." Minju, what?!

"Minju, I'm not gonna eat that." I said.

"Nako, we cook this for you. So you're gonna eat these foods with us." Yuri said.

Why?!

"Can I or---"

"No."-Hi-chan

"How about---"

"You're not gonna do that."-Yuri

"If I will ju--"

"No. No."-Minju

"Can I just eat something else, please?" Kindly insert the aegyo voice because that's the way I said that.

They look at me and called me 'Cutie'but they still said no.

Why oh why?!

Guess, I have no choice.

Sakura's POV
I am currently playing with the babies when suddenly, Nako's phone starts ringing. I look on who the caller is and guess what. Its Mikurin. Now, what am I supposed to do?!

"Chaeyeon! Eunbi-unnie! Girls! Emergency!"

They hurriedly go here in the living room panicking. As soon as they realized that there's nothing wrong, they where about to go back to where they are so, I stop them.

"No, don't go. Its a real emergency. Mikurin is calling." I said.

They starts loading until they finally understand what am I saying.

"She's calling? Do something!"-Hyewon

"Hyewon, you're panicking? Finally!"-Yena

"Yena, this is not the right time to joke around. This is seriously a big problem. Its Miku who is calling." I said.

"Peace. But, what are we supposed to do? Nako is not in her normal self also... The gloves that Professor Kim gave us must not be used." Yena said making me realize...

Did she said gloves? If Professor Furi gave Twice Unnie line a portal device, then...

"Get the gloves!" I said.

"No, we cannot use them." Chaewon said.

Geez, there's no time for an argument.

"Chaewon-unnie, we don't have a choice. We need to use them." Wonyoung said as she quickly go to the room where the gloves are.

"Yah! Wonyoung, Professor Kim said to use those in the 5th day. Wonyoung-ah!"-Yujin

She followed our maknae and came back wearing the glove. She also break the rule.

"She made me wear it."Yujin said in defeat voice.

Yujin-ah, no need to lie. Anyway, we need to make Yujin press the button and point her palm like she's blastong something.

But when we were about to say it to her, someone press the doorbell. And when we open the door...

She's here.

"Where's Nako?"

"Mikurin!!!"
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Where's Nyanko?" Miku asked as soon as she enter the dorm.

Observing her tone of her voice, it seems like she's mad.

"Mikurin, who's Nyanko?" I asked.

"Nako! WHERE'S NAKO?!" See, she's mad.

We need to calm her down first.

"Miku-chan, calm down." Hyewon said while patting Miku's back.

Okay, is she calm already?

"I let Nako stay in Korea because I know that this is good for her. But, she became a victim?! A mad scientist targetted her?! I'm getting my girl back!" Woah! Wait a minute!

I block her way and hold her shoulders.

"Wait! Wait! How did you know that she was targetted?" I asked.

"Its on the news, all over the world. Everyone knows about it. Now, if Nako is not here, where's her baby version?" Wait! Miku also know about that?

"Miku-chan, you also knew about her being a baby?" Wonyoung asked.

"Yes! Now, I am getting her back."-Mikurin

Now, this is not good.

"Well, if you want to see Nako-unnie...  You can come with us." Yujin said as she press the button in the glove.

A portal appeared and showed an image of Nako, Minju, Yuri, and Hi-chan.

"Nako!" Mikurin yelled as she ran to the portal followed by us.

Woah! We suddenly appeared inside a mansion. We look around and saw someone hiding behind the couch.

"Nako-unnie! Its us! We bring your best friend too!"-Yujin

They still didn't show theirselves. Really? Do they want to play hide and seek? Because this is not time for that.

"Nako-chan, hiding is a bad idea because, Miku-unnie is really in a bad mood." Wonyoung said as she go towards behind of the sofa.

"Hi, Minju-unnie. Nice, outfit."-Wonyoung.

We heard Nako said Darn before they came out. Unexpectedly, when they show themselves and stand in front of us, Miku didn't rush to go to her.

Well, reading her eyes, seems like she is so upset. Not just because of what happened to her best friend but also because Nako hide from her.

"Hello, girls. We are just... Playing?" Yuri awkwardly said as she saw Miku walking towards them.

"Nako..."-Miku

"Okay! I just want to hide because, I just feel like to." Nako said as Miku is getting closer towards her.

"Nako-yah, we are just gonna get out of your way for a moment. Because, Miku-senpai is really... Scary."Hi-chan said as she quickly pull Minju and Yuri and walk away from the scene.

Welcome! 3 out of 4 of 2001 line. I am so glad to see you. Wait... How are the two bestfriends?

Oh! Miku is now standing in front of Nako. That's nice.

"Miku-chan, I'm so sorry for hiding from you. I'm just nervous that you might.. You know... The thing that you did before I left Japan and also when you drive me home." Nako said.

Instead of talking back to Nako, Miku hug her. I know that, it is not what she would only do. Because Nako signal us to close or look away.

"Chaewon, kindly close your eyes."

"Huh?"-Chaewon

"Close your eyes, girls."

"But why?"-Yujin

"You might see something unexpected."

The other members are confused so they kinda close their eyes. Actually, they cover their eyes like 75% because they are curious.

"I miss you, Nako-chan."-Mikurin

"Well, I miss you t-- MIKURIN! NO!!! NO!!!" -Nako

Looks like Nako cover Mikurin's mouth for her stop but she remove it and hold it. My ghadnis!

"Did Miku-unnie just ki-"-Wonyoung

"SHE DIDN'T! NOW HELP ME BEFORE I GOT KISS BY HER! HELP!"

"Well, if you're gonna observe it, Nako-unn--"Yujin-ah.... You're not helping.

"HELP!!!"-Nako

We quickly go to Nako and helped her But then... Miku escaped and attempt to do it but Nako turned her head away.

So, she just kissed Nako's cheek which is fine.

"Nako-chan, stop avoiding!" -Mikurin

"Mikurin! Stop attempting to kiss me!"-Nako

"But I already kissed you before so.. You should have got used to it!"-Mikurin

"YOU ALREADY KISSED BEFORE?!" We yelled. When I say we, I am included. I didn't know that they kissed before.

"I GOT DEFEATED BY HER! I let my guard down okay! Okay, I didn't expected it before but now I do so help me! Hitomi!" Nako desperately called her Japanese same-age friend.

We all shook our head.

Nako's POV
Now this is what I am talking about. Mikurin likes to kiss me! But this time, I try to stop her. I kinda shocked and embarrassed at the same time because of what she is trying to do. She tried do it again.

"Mikurin! Stop kissing me!" I said.

"Hey! I just missed you! It's like my goodbye and my welcome greet."-Mikurin

"But, my members are here. Please, stop." I said making her about to cry.

No... No.... That's not what I want. Oh ghad. I hug her and caress her back while saying sorry.

"Nako-unnie, what just happened? Did Miku-chan really kissed you?" Wonyoung asked in a confused voice.

"No! Gosh, what should I do? Minju, can you get some tissue?" I asked.

Minju nod and quickly get the tissues that I asked for. Mikurin really cried.

"Nako, did she really ki---"

"Yena-unnie, I already said earlier. She really didn't kissed me. Okay? Now... Help me do something." I said frustratedly.

Wait, let me escape from this hug first. Huh? I... I...

"Mikurin?" I tried to break the hug but...

She's hugging me too tight.

"Can you let go of me for a sec? I need to give you some water."

"Nyanko..."

"Oh?"

"Why do you dislike my kisses? When actually when we were kids you're still okay being kissed?" Darn! Miku is really mad.

I really need to escape from this hug.

"I can't believe that Nako's lips is not anymore."-Yuri

"Yeah... Its kinda unexpected."-Yena

"And shocking."-Yujin

Ghad... They are still talking about it?! They are so occupied of what they saw earlier.

"YAH! CAN YOU HELP ME?! I AM DYING IN HERE!"

They look at me and quickly run towards us. Hyewon pat Miku's back and tell her to let go but instead of doing it... Mikurin hug me tight.

"Mi-miku, I am dying. I can't breathe." Its hard to breathe.

"I can give you air anyway. So, be with it." how can she give me an air if she's hugging me too tight.

"Mikurin, Nako is dying. Stop that." Sakura-unnie said as she try to pull Miku from me.

"Nako, are you still okay?"-Eunbi-unnie

"Do I look okay?! Help me!"

I pat Miku's back while telling her to let go of me. But hell! She's too strong.

"Hi-chan, can you talk to your Miku-senpai? Because I think that before R.I.N do something to me. I might die already." I said.

Hi-chan walk towards us and talk to Mikurin. She's trying to negotiate my bestfriend which I wish will work.

"Umm... Miku-senpai. Nako-chan, is having a hard time already. Can you let go of her?" That's a good start Hitomi.

Good start!

"No!"-Mikurin

"Senpai, doing this to her will not gonna help about what happened to us. You see... 4 of us have been imprisoned in this mansion so we are having a hard time already. So... Let go of my friend and talk to her calmly." Hitomi said while removing the arms that were wrapped around me.

As soon as I was free, I quickly hide behind Eunbi-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie. Ghad! I will not go closer to Miku for a while.

"Nako, are you okay? Do you need some water?" Chaeyeon-unnie asked.

"Yes please. And also some tissue. I'm gonna wipe my cheeks so hard!"

Chaeyeon-unnie chuckled before she go to the kitchen to get some water and give it to me with the tissue.

Thank you very much!

"Now... Miku-chan, are you already calmed down?"-Yena

"Yena-unnie, Mikurin cannot understand Korean. Talk to her in japanese."

Yena-unnie nod and talk to Mikurin while guiding her to sit on the sofa.

"Nako-unnie, your bestfriend is so wild. Wow! How can you handle her?" Thanks for asking me that Wonyoung.

"Well, we grew up together. That's kinda the reason why I can handle her and her becoming like that." I said.

I sit beside Mikurin which the members where kinda worried about because of what happened earlier so I told them that its fine and let me sit beside Miku.

"Mikurin, are you already okay? Because I don't want to talk to you unless you're calmed down."

Mikurin nod that makes me sigh. She's still upset.

"Still upset?"-Chaewon-unnie

"Yeah. Maybe because of what happened earlier."

"Well, I'm not gonna blame her for what happened earlier because she's your bestfriend. But that kiss attempr is already gone too far." Hehehe... Thanks for knowing that Yuri.

Now... What should I do?

"Do you think you can make her feel okay? I mean... She must be upset." Minju asked.

"I can but... This is the first time that she's mad like this."

"You mean, she never act like this?" Kang-chan asked.

"She had act like this but... Not because she's upset but because she want to. So... What should I do?" This will be a very tough mission to me.

Nako, think!

Ah! How about I hug her? Yes, that would work. I wrapped my arm on her shoulders and hug her.

"Mikurin, sorry. Are we okay now?" I asked.

"I'm upset that you don't like my kiss! Also, how can you became a prisoner and a victim huh! *hit my shoulder* I never expect that this would happen to you! *hit my shoulder* but... How are you?" Finally! She's okay!

Ouch! My shoulder hurts.

"Except for my shoulder... I am okay. I'm glad that you're finally okay." I said as I hug her again.

She glare at me making me laugh. She's really cute when she act like that.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Now... The other members except for Yujin, Wonyoung, and Mikurin are in the other world to take care of our baby version. While the three who stay here are currently....

"Woah! You four have good outfits in your closet!"-Wonyoung

"It kinda scary to watch us in your television."-Yujin

"Can I sleep and stay here?" Mikurin asked.

"You can't. Its dangerous in here so you better go back. Yujin! Wonyoung! Its time to leave!" I said as they whine.

Nah! That's not gonna work to me.

"Nako-unnie, Can't we not stay here?" Wonyoung asked.

"You can but... Bring Mikurin back first. Sashi-chan must be so worried about her."

"But what if she---"-Yujin

"Yujin, since when did you start to become like that? Miku will not gonna go back and be on rampage okay. Trust Nako." Yuri said.

Aww... They really know me.

"Fine. But we will come back to stay here for 1 night."Yujin said as she open the portal and bid goodbye to us before they enter it and disappear.

Well... That's kinda amazing and fast!

Now... I'm gonna relax for a while. That moment is so... Unexplainable!

Hyewon's POV
Mikurin talk to us and apologized for what she did earlier and told us that she will comeback as soon as possible when she have nothing to do just to visit Nako and Baby Nako.

As soon as she leave we quickly sigh as a relief. Thank goodness, its finished!

"Woah! Miku-unnie is so unpredictable! Hyewon-unnie, did she ever did that to you?" Chaewon asked.

"Never and I don't want to experience it."

I quickly carry Baby Nako and pat her back before sitting on the couch.

"Nako-unnie is so tough and strong. How can she manage Miku-unnie?" Yujin said as she was really amazed on what happened earlier.

Well, we are all amazed.  Who would expect that it will gonna happen right?

"Seeing through the years that they have been together. Its like they act like a couple/sibling/bestfriends!" Sakura-unnie said as she is feeding Baby Hi-chan.

Yeah, talking about the years that they have been together, I think its normal for Miku to act like that. Especially the time like this but one thing is not normal.

"Why are you two carrying your bags?" Glad Eunbi-unnie asked Yujin and Wonyoung.

"Oh! We're gonna sleep and stay to Nako-unnie's world for a while." Wonyoung said.

Holy moly!

"Yah! Oldest first! I will stay there for a while."-Eunbi-unnie

"But we already asked for permission to Nako-unnie. She expects us to be there."-Wonyoung.

"But I want to come too!"-Yena

"Well, we can bring another member so, you can, Yena-unnie." -Yujin

Yena quickly pack some clothes in her bag and gladly open the portal which Yujin, Wonyoung, and her enter to.

Kids!

Minju's POV
Ghad! Today's lunch is finally a delicious meal! Professor Hyunjung gave us through oven some delicious food. Including the cheese hotdogs that Hi-chan ordered.

"Finally! Some delicious meal!" Yuri exclaimed as she start eating.

Hmm... It really tastes good!

As we eat our food, there's a portal that appeared and I am not that shocked. Because the people who came here are Wonyoung, Yujin, and Yena-unnie.

Wait... Yena-unnie?

"I smell food."-Yujin

"Wah! They look delicious! Can we eat with you?"Wonyoung asked as the three of them quickly eat some of our foods.

Ha... They already eat even though we didn't gave them a permission to do it.

"You already eat. How can we say no?"Yuri got a point to that.

Now that they're here... We quickly finish our foods and talk on who will be roommates for a while. Which are:
         
                    Nako-Wonyoung
                    Yuri-Yena
                    Minju-Yujin
                    Hitomi-

Hi-chan is all alone because she just want to. So! Because Yujin and I are still roommates even here. It will be tough because, she cannot stay still even though she's asleep.

"Yah! Minju-unnie, this King size bed is so huge!!!" Um... Yujin-yah...

She is currently jumping on my bed which makes it messy. I just fixed it earlier now, its mess.

"Woah!!! Its soft too!" She said as she keep on jumping.

"Yah! Yujin, stop jumping! Its hard to fix that bed." I said as she just follow what I said.

She stop what she is doing and fix her things.

Now, that's nice.

Wonyoung's POV
As soon as I enter Nako-unnie's bed, I got amazed on what I see. She have a King size bed, plus, why does it have a life support device and an infusion pumps?

"Nako-unnie, do you have a life support device here in your room?"

She stop on what she was doing and look at me.

"Life support? Where?"

I point the Life support device and the infusion pumps which makes her puzzle.

"I didn't see it before Professor Hyunjung revealed who the main target is." Wait a minute!

Did I hear it right?

"He revealed who the main target? How?" I quickly asked as my confusion eating me.

Woah! They just got here yesterday yet they already know who the target is. Amazing!

"I cannot reveal that to you but... Those are the evidence of the main target." She said as she continue to fix her things.

If those are the evidence of the main target... That means...

"Y-YOU ARE THE MAIN VICTIM?!" I yelled as I am in shock.

She quickly cover my mouth and shush me. Its not gonna helo because of what I discovered.

"Be quiet. How can you be sure that I am the main victim huh?"

"You already said that those medical things are the evidences of the main victim! That means, its you Nako-unnie! IT'S YOU!" I am getting teary right now.

She's still a child to experience this kind of things. Yet, I am still younger than her but still! She cannot be the main victim. No one should be the one!

"Wonyoung, don't cry. We are not sure about that. Maybe, Professor Hyunjung was wrong about that." -Nako-unnie

This unnie... I quickly look for some evidences that can lead on who the main victim is and I saw a picture in her drawer beside her bed.

There's a circle on Minju-unnie, Yuri-unnie, Hi-chan, and her. But only Nako-unnie have the X.

 

Oh ghad...


I burst out of tears. I am crying.

Before I knew, Nako-unnie hug me and comfort me.

"How can you be the main victim? HOW?!" I said as I continue to cry.

"Shh.... Stop crying. It will not gonna help anything. For now, let's enjoy our life and protect each other. Okay?" I look at her and hug her very tight. Not wanting to let her go.

*door open*

"Yo! Nako-unnie, Wonyoung-ah! We came here because we heard Wonyoung yell---oh my! Wonyoung!" Yujin-unnie rushly go to us and check me.

She was followed by the other 3 members,  which is the other 01's line.

"Nako-unnie, did something wrong? Why did Wonyoung cried?" Yujin-unnie asked as she pat my head.

"Yujin-unnie, Yujin-unnie. Nako-unnie is... She's..."

"She's what? Wonyoung, tell me. What's gonna happen to Nako-unnie?"-Yujin-unnie

I look at the other unnies and seems like they already knew what I mean so they go closer to us and pat my back.

"Its nothing, Yujin. Just... She's just happy to see us again."-Minju-unnie

"Minju-unnie, I am not an idiot to not know what Wonyoung feels. I know something bad is happening." Yujin-unnie said.

"Yujin, it's really nothing."-Hi-chan

Yujin-unnie loudly sigh as she feels frustrated and stomped her foot real hard.

"CAN SOMEBODY JUST TELL ME WHY WONYOUNG CRIED?! WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO NAKO-UNNIE?! TELL ME!"-Yujin-unnie

"SHE'S THE MAIN VICTIM AND THERE'S A LARGE POSSIBILITY THAT SHE MIGHT GET PARALYZE OR COMATOSE! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" Yuri-unnie is really frustrated that she yelled everything that she know to Yujin.

Dang it! What did I just heard?!
---------------------------------------------------------
Its already late at night yet, I cannot sleep. Knowing about the main victim thing is shocking to me. I am sleeping here on the bed beside Nako-unnie as I just look at her.

"Nako-unnie..."

As I was to caress her face, she woke up and hold my hand while saying.

"I'm gonna be fine, let's just sleep."

"But--"

"Come on, Wonyoung. Let's sleep. You can hug me while you are sleeping." She side as she sleep again.

I'm gonna hug her very tight just to make sure that nothing will gonna happen to her.

Yujin's POV
Tomorrow, I'm gonna plan something special to Nako-unnie. Yes! So that she will have the best memory before anything happens.

But... Will she be okay?
-----------End of Chapter 3--------------