Chapter 18: 17th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Yujin’s POV

“Fire at the head!”

“Just 6?! I can hit the bull’s eye with my arrow you know!”

“ARGH! I ONLY HAVE 3 BULLET’S IN MY GUN!”

Yena-unnie(2), Kura-unnie(1), Chaeyeon-unnie(3)… They know that I slept very late last night because I monitor the rooms, the living room,…. In short, I watched everything that is happening inside the mansion. I also watched the areas outside the mansion.

Of course, I did that with the help of using the 25 screens in this room. I did that with Professor Han and Professor Hyunjung. Professor Orvid volunteered last night to be part of the policemen who will protect us inside the mansion. Not in the secret underground base but outside of it.

Now…. I should be sleeping peacefully but because of my unnies. My goodness!

“Yujin-ah, wake up! It’s time to eat our breakfast!”

Eunbi-unnie, please stop!

“5 more minutes….” I even yawn because I really want to sleep but Hyewon-unnie came and wake me up.

“Yujin, wake up!” -Hyewon-unnie

*yawn* 5 more mi--- *open slightly her eyes* Hmm…” I am seeing something.

I rub my eyes and was shocked on what I saw.

Hyewon-unnie is waking me up while holding a gun! A GUN!

I quickly stand up and walk backwards and point at her. She’s getting crazy these days! I know she loves to eat so much but hey! Please don’t kill me!

“Unnie! Why are holding a gun?! That’s too dangerous! Are you mad at me?!”

“Oh, I forgot about the gun. Don’t worry, I didn’t even loaded it.”  Don’t worry?!

Yah! Hyewon-unnie…. Wah! I am so speechless right now.

“Yujin-ah, Kang-chan, Eunbi-unnie said we need to ea--- KANG-CHAN! TAKE THAT GUN AWAY FROM YUJIN!” My life savior, Nako-unnie!

She came to me and raised her arms sideward.

“Why are you so scared on an unloaded gun? Geez, I will leave now.” Then Hyewon-unnie go on the dining room already.

Wooh! I really thought I will going to die. I thanked Nako-unnie and go to the dining room with her.

I am so happy to eat some tteokbokki made by Eunbi-unnie! At last! We can eat together as 12!

But something is off, Kura-unnie, Yena-unnie, and Chaeyeon-unnie are taking a shower. Don't worry, we have 4 bathrooms in here.

This place is larger than you thought it will be. So, we have some privacy when we are taking a shower. But right now, that is not a case.

"Eunbi-unnie, why are the unnie line have their guns? Even Minju-unnie, Yuri-unnie, Hitomi-unnie, and Nako-unnie have it. " Wonyoung said as she pointed out the guns that are in their gun belts hanging on the table for guns behind them.

"Oh! I forgot to press the button to close that." It's not funny, Professor Kim!

He press the white button making the table for guns and gun belts to go down and close, the floor closes like a door.

"My question haven't answered, unnie." Wonyoung is sulking right now like a baby.

"Ujuju... We have guns to be ready when that bad Psycho guy attacks. You and Yujin are still a baby so you two should not have guns." Baby?!

Me? A baby? Are you serious?! I am not a baby!

"Eunbi-unnie, don't call me a baby. Only Wonyoung should be called 'baby' not me."

Minju-unnie chuckled and cover before she pat my head. Because she was sitting beside me, it is easy for her to pat my head.

"Hahaha!!! But you're a baby to me." Minju-unnie, stop saying that.

I saw Nako-unnie trying to stop her laugh so I called her out.

"Oh! Yujin is sulking. Cute!" Ahh! Nako-unnie called me cute!

Aigoo... She was sitting in front of me so I pinch her cheeks.

"Aigoo! Cute!"

"*sigh*" Nako-unnie released a deep sigh.

She's really cute even though she was annoyed.

How cute!

Tyro's POV
I am so mad at Professor Han and the others who called the police and the soldiers. They are really trying to test my patience. Well, they should be grateful that I am still studying my plan. Not just that! I have some little surprise for them.

I said, I want Nako to be the replacement of my little sister who was killed because of her. Well... Not anymore, I already make a clone of her, not just Yabuki but all the IZONE members.

"Onii-chan! Are you done studying? Can I ask you about the news?" I look at Clo-Nako and give her a smile.

"Yes, I am done studying. What is it?"

"Ah... Clo-Eunbi-unnie and I saw ourselves on the tv. Are they our twins?" hmm...

This is bad. I look at the clones and walk towards them and smirk. They really don't obey my orders.

"Eun-chan, I told you before. Never watch any news. Just movies, do you really want all of you to get punished?"

Clo-Eunbi starts to tremble with fear as well as the other clones. Ha... To tell you the truth, even though they are just clones, I am still mad.

"N-No. I-I'm so sorry..." Sorry? Seriously, Eun-chan?

Well then!

"Sorry? Hmm... That's not enough for me." I said.

I quickly get my whip, and signal Clo-Wonyo, Clo-Yujin, Clo-Nako, and Clo-Chaewon to come in front of me. But, the other clones stop them.

"No, not the maknae line. I-I, Let me be the one t-to get punished." Hmm... What a courage, Clo-Eun.

I kinda despise that.

"But, it will be so boring of you are the only who will get whip.How about... The unnie line get whip? That will be good, right? Come here, the 6 of you." I said.

They unnie line Clones hesitates but when I was about to grab Yujin by her arms, the 6 of the quickly came.

Ah... I really don't want to do this but, before we attack, we kinda need to finish the punishment.

I ordered the maknae line to watch. The longer I whip them, the louder their cries.

"SHUT UP! JUST PREPARE FOR THE ATTACK, TONIGHT!" Geez! They are so loud!

I throw them the whip that I used and leave.

I am so annoyed!

Clo-Eunbi's POV
It really hurts but, I know that I need to sacrifise myself for my little sisters. The maknae line are now putting some alcohol and band aid on our wounds which makes us whimpered.

"Ah! It hurts!" Clo-Chaewon!

I slap her arm and tell her to shut up.

"If Tyro-oppa, hear us, we will get punish once again."

"But we will going to die anyway. We are just a clone that must sacrifice our life or kill the real ones life." As expected from Clo-Min.

She really knows that. We all knew that, but we want to live. Tyro-oppa have the switch for the evil mode activator for us. We want to get it but, he's too smart. Even Clo-Nako failed!

"We are only born to kill and to be killed."-Clo-Yena

"We have no good purpose!"-Clo-Yuri

They are right about that.

*sigh*

If only I can steal the remote.

"Onii-chan, texted me. He said, it's time to go." Clone Hii still calls Tyro-oppa, Onii-chan because that's what he wants to hear.

What an abuse of power!

We all prepare ourselves and quickly set our minds that... We will to protect the real human version of us.

"It's really time to say goodbye." Aigoo, Clo-Won and Clo-Yujin are tearing up.

My little sisters.

I hug them and reassure them that we will die peacefully.

If we really can.

Junyoung's POV
Wah, teaching IZONE members how to aim using a shotgun is so fun! They are so beautiful and smart! All of them are great so we should have no problem when Tyro starts to attack. Speaking of Tyro...

I have a little secret.

You see, I expected that Uncle Han will going to betray him so! I attached some hidden microphones and cameras on Tyro's house. It is included on the screen.

"KIM MINJU! LOAD THE GUN NOT FIRE!"-Yena

"SORRY!"

Typical Minju, I guess. It's my first time to see them in real life so, it really 25% shock me. Speaking of guns...

I quickly get my walkie talkie.

"Tyro aka R.I.N is on attack. Be ready! Yuki, be ready. The clones are already here and they are in evil mode. There are approximately 400 robots that Tyro brought, I'm going."

"No! Stay there. We can handle this." Yuki answered.

They are in undercover disguise so its kinda an advantage. But...

It's already night so they have to prepare. This will be a blood bathe for all of us.

Yuki's POV
"Be ready. Activate the traps. Activate the robots."

We are all prepared. We just need Tyro to be here.

"GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!" Ugh! He's here!

"IT SHOULD BE GOODNIGHT YOU IDIOT!"

We start to fire and its kinda effective even though we are firing to a robots because... There are some people in there that is in his side.

"SURRENDER RIGHT NOW!"

"SURRENDER MY !" This man....

He's making me so mad!

The robots start to fell to our traps and they were captured and killed after figuring out it was a robot.

Yeah! We did that!

Yena's POV
Woah! There's really a war going on. I thought it was just a lie but the robots and men of Tyro just keep coming. It makes me annoyed.

I saw in Camera 10 that Tyro has a base 20 meters from the mansion. Hell... I will gonna attack him when he's asleep!

"Who's guarding beh---"-Professor Hyunjung

"Sir Junyoung, 15% of our men already died and 10% percent are injured, over."

Woah, so...

"25% already. Is this World War 3?" -Hii

"I think so. But one thing is for sure...












 

Someone will gonna die."

A/N:
WAAH!!! SNIPER NAKO IS SO COOL! KIM MINJU IS SO COOL! ALL OF THEM ARE SO COOL! Literally, more than half of them died is so funny.