Chapter 17:16th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Sakura's POV
Yesterday, something unexpected had happened. Sashi and Miku arrived, I was slapped but it's not because Sashi wants to hurt me but to let me know my responsibilities, and one more thing...

Nako volunteered as a bait to capture Tyro/R.I.N which we didn't agree because it was to dangerous if we let her do that. 

She's so determined. It was so tough to convince her that there's other options other than that.

                            Flashback
"I will be the bait, I will let him torture while the police are coming.
This might be the last days if I will not gonna survive but... I want Minju, Yuri, and Hi-chan to be free."

We are so shocked on what Nako said. Chaeyeon explained to Yena and Yujin about what was happening and they start to go to Nako and wake her up.

"Nako-yah, we cannot let you do that. We almost lose you once, we cannot let that happen again." Yena said as she hold Nako's hand.

"Unnie, I will not going to die. Stop being dramatic." Oh ghad, you said the wrong word, Nako.

"Unnie, do you think life is a joke. Because we are not joking right now. You will not gonna be a bait. We will do something." Seeing Yujin acting like that, we know that she is serious right now.

Even Nako has a marked of shock on her face.

" *smirk* You really grow up nicely. Be thankful that you are my little sister, Yujin. Alright! I will not be a bait. This kid *points at Yujin* is scary." Now that's our little fairy.

Yujin gave her a proud face and pat her head like she's older that Nabuki.

It was about to end our topic on that, when Miku just slapped Nako's arm and Sashi attacked her.

Now this is an obvious sight for me.

Not for the others.

"I think Yujin and Yena should go."

Yujin and Yena turned their heads on us and quickly walk towards me.

"Wait! Chaeyeon-unnie can stay but not us? That's so unfair!" I know that at times like this, we can see the child side of Ahn Yujin that's why...

I am not trying to look at her that much.

"Yeah! We want to stay here, too!" Yena is part of the unnie line? Maybe she is part of the dongsaeng line.

But, I am so used on their actions but still!

"Just do what Kura said and go back to the dorm." Chaeyeon said as she saw the duck and the puppy sulking.

I want to let them stay but... Not until Sashi and Miku go back to Japan.

"Do you know how much I miss you, Nako-chan?! My child!"-Sashi

"Yeah! We really missed you so much! Ah! I want to see the handsome side of Nako again!" Miku being Miku.

Ha... A normal sight for the HKT members like me.

Nako just pull Miku to a hug that long for at least... 5 seconds while Sashi, as expected, she was trapped.

Hmm... Maybe we can have some little help from the duck and puppy combo.

"You two can stay here if you can convince Sashi to go home as well as Miku." I said.

Yena and Yujin quickly run towards Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri and drag them. I said the two of them, not 5 of them.

"Sashi-san, it's already late at night. I think it's time for you to go." Good start Yena!

"She cannot understand Korean." Hii said making us remember that, they are talking to a Japanese.

"I'm... Sashi... Um... Nako... Needs... Sleep! We sleep! Now. Yeah... Ah...  Hii! Help!"-Yuri.

"Sashi-san, it's already late at night. Don't worry about Nako-chan, we will take care of her. As well as for Miku-san, we will take care of your partner so don't worry." I am so proud of you, Hitomi!

She's really a grown-up!

"Then, what are you going to do if R.I.N attacked again? Nako said she will be a bait. Are you going to allow it?" Miku is really strict and smart.

She really knows the important questions to ask.

"No! Nako will not gonna be a bait. We will protect her. All of us, we will protect..... Each other. Don't worry!"Woah Minju!

Sashi smiled and pat Nako's head as well as Miku pat Nako's back before they walk towards me and said:

"You really have the best members. Protect them especially, Nako. Or else..." I quickly said yes to Sashi because I don't want to get slapped again!

Miku just gave me a look and I know it already. I quickly said Don't worry, after that, Professor Furi guides them to the portal. We watch them on the Television and they really don't remember anything.

Man! One thing is for sure, the slapped that Sashi gave to me was very hard!

                 End of flashback

Right now, Professor Hyunjung was finally discharged from the hospital and need to rest at his home but... Instead of going home. He went here to be sure to watch the 2001 line and made some antidote.

For some reason, we have Professor Hyunjung, Professor Han, and Professor Kim in here while in the dorm, Professor Orvid and Professor Furi are in there.

Professor Han... We know that he change but still, we are still doubting on him. He's too dangerous to be here.

"So, I will going to check Nako-ssi's vital for a moment making sure that the effect of the sticker that Tyro gave to her already worn off. For Minju-ssi's case, it's already have no effect on her from the start so we have problem." Professor Han said as he enter Nako's room.

We all look at Professor Kim and gave us a reassurance that the Ex-Evil Scientist is now in our side.

As he check Nako someone texted him so he look at it and quickly finish the check-up.

"Tyro accidentally sent me his plan and a picture. I screenshot it already before he deleted it. It's not a good news."-Professor Han

He showed us the photo and it shocked us. How can there be 2 Yabuki Nako? One in here and One in the photo.

"How can Nako be in there?" Yena asked.

Professor Han gave his phone to Minju to let her examine the pictures while he talked to us.

"He did what I did. But, this one is a success. It's really a clone and not just a normal robot."

I think that was bad.

"How can he make it? Did you give him the instructions before?" Yuri asked.

"I never teach him. Actually, he maybe my student but, I just examine him. That's all! But right now, I am sure he missed some important informations. So.... We need to tell this to others." Those words that he said made us dumbfounded.

This is the reality. Our enemy is an Evil Genius Scientist who is also a demon. Ugh! Why does his parents have to bring him to this world?!

"Oh! He didn't just copied Nako-chan but also us. I have a clone too! Minju and Yuri has too!" Hi-chan's are so sharp.

We look at the photo once again and she's right. That means...

"4 clones. We need to stop him before he attacks. Or else..."-Professor Kim

"Or else, what?"-Yujin

"He will 100% make a massacre scene."

We look around and saw Professor Hyunjung in a wheelchair on the door. Woah! His wounds.

"What do you mean about the Massacre?" Minju asked a critical question.

Professor Hyunjung told us that Tyro is smart enough to make a murder scene and frame it up to Professor Han. Which makes it sense since his mentor is here.

So... We actually made a plan.

The scientists and us made some trap in here and find some secret passage and passwords in the underground base that we found under Hitomi's bed. It's not visible but if we press the lamp's bulb, the bed will flip sideways and we need to ender a passcode before the door for the stairs to open.

"Seriously, how many secret rooms have this mansion have? It makes me so curious!" Oh! Wait a minute...

I look at Yena and Yujin and felt that they were also looking at me.

Great!

"Don't you feel like..."

"DEJA VU!"-Yena/Yujin

Oh! Right! Right!

But I am so sure that we don't have song called Curious or So Curious... Hmm...

"WAAH!!! UNNIE! LOOK! THERE'S ANOTHER DOOR!" It's Nako's voice.

But hell! How did she get in there?!

We followed her and as soon as we arrive, there's face scanner. Eh?! When it was finished scanning us, there's a fingerprint too, then passcode. Hell!

Professor Kim do it and register Professor Han and set something like to determine if its a clone or what as soon as we enter.

He kinda work it in the computer when we enter it.

"Can we just live here?" Yena exclaimed as she jump on the sofa.

"Why?"

"It's so fun in here! It's so.... Advance in technology. The important thing is... Is this room, sound proof?" Yena asked.

"Yeah... There's another room in there. That room will going to protect us. There are some weapons so don't worry." -Professor Hyunjung

Oh!  Now, I can live here!

Professor Han gave something to Minju and its a...

"A potion?"-Minju

"What is she going to do with that?" Chaeyeon asked as she look at it.

"It's an antidote. It will work so don't worry. But... You 4 should share it. I already double check it." Wait!

Did we hear it right?

"YOU ALREADY DID THE ANTIDOTE?!"-Minju, Hii, Nako, Yuri

Ow! They are loud!

Hell!

"Yeah, I kinda forgot. So, are you going to drink it or not?" Why are there so many questions today?!

"Maybe soon, but not now. We need to make R.I.N think that we are still trap in here." Are you a Korean, Nako?!

That suggestion makes Professor Han smile and pat our heads. Then, he start to made a plan.

It is let the 12 of us to stay here while the others will makes a plan to made us transfer there. Only Yena, Yujin, and mine allow us to be transfer in this secret room.

"Chaeyeon, Sakura, and Professor Kim will pick up the others. Me and Professor Hyunjung will going to protect them and watch them for a while." Professor Han said.

Hmm.... That would work but how about the babies?

"If you are thinking about the babies, they will bring them here. Then, you four need to drink the antidote as soon as they arrive. You understand?" Is Professor Han a mind reader?!

Minju, Nako, Hitomi, and Yuri just nod.

Chaeyeon, Professor Kim, and I already open the portal and arrive to the dorm but something is happening.

"Furi, are you alright?" That is what Professor Kim quickly asked.

Why is our dorm look ruined?!

Where are the others?

"Where are the other members?"

"At Eunbi's room, p-pick them up. Quick! They are coming! He's coming! Quick!" The warning that he told us make us run quickly and pick up the others.

We saw them being scared.

"Wonyoung-ah! We need to go!"Chaeyeon yelled.

The others hug us and they come with us, Professor Furi and Professor Kim are here so Chaeyeon opened the portal and we all arrive in the secret room which makes them surprise.

"Where are we?"-Wonyoung asked.

Eunbi-unnie just quickly hugged Yena, Yujin, Nako, Minju, Hitomi, and Yuri.

The babies are here so Professor Han told the 4 girls to drink the antidote which they did.

Until...

They all faint. The 4 babies and The 01 line's body starts to glow and after 30 minutes, the babies disappeared and the normal bodies are back.

"It worked!"

We are now celebrating until...

"Change their clothes, quick!"Professor Han ordered which we did.

Why is he panicking?

"If you think you can fool me, no. Han! I know you're there. I will kill you first before Nako." That's Tyro's voice.

We are watching in the monitor.

Tyro and his men are in the dorm. What is this?

"The mansion was teleport to the real world, and its back in its position. In the forest. Call the police!" If we are in the real world... That means...

"I already called the police, where are we?" Chaewon asked.

"No need, I already told my nephew the address, tell them to go here. The enemy will going to go here soon."Professor Kim and Professor Han said.

So, they have nephews that are police.

Nice!

But for now....

"Yuri-unnie has a fever."-Wonyoung

"Minju too."-Hyewon

"As well as Hii."-Chaewon

"Nako have too."-Chaeyeon

Why are they sick?

Eunbi-unnie grabbed Professor Han's collar and gave him a death glare.

"You said its an antidote. Why do they have a fever?" Eunbi-unnie is mad.

I tried to stop her but Professor Han let her.

"Side-effect. You know that the baby potion that was given to them is too strong. So, its the side-effect of the antidote. After 5 hours, they will be okay. Now! Go to the Training room!" Training room?

I signalled Wonyoung, Yujin, and Chaewon to stay with the 4 teens who are sick.

Chaeyeon, Eunbi-unnie, Hyewon, Yena, and I go to the training room with Professor Han and Professor Furi.

There are guns and swords. That means...

"You 5 are the ace, I know that. Now... You will be trained to protect your members. You will kill a clones, robots, those are not real people because none of Tyro's men are real people. Just a clone of himself and robots. I already told it to my nephew and he said, its okay as it will be seen as a self defense." Professor Han said as he get the gun.

"After we caught Tyro, we need to erase your memories and teleport. No one will going to remember anything. Tyro will going to be caught. Don't worry. So... Shall we start?" Professor Furi said as he gave me a sword.

I look at the other members who are with me and just sigh.

I think, I will going to be a ninja.

Wonyoung's POV
The unnies are training so hard, Chaewon-unnie and Professor Kim gave them some foods and now, Nako-unnie, Minju-unnie, Yuri-unnie, and Tomi-unnie are sleeping. They don't have fever. Thank goodness!

"Wonyoung-ah, no matter what happened, stay in this room with Nako-unnie, Minju-unnie, Yuri-unnie, and Hii-unnie." Eh?! Yujin-unnie?

"What are you saying, unnie?" Yujin-unnie is acting very weird!

"I will train too. So stay here." Yujin-unnie was about to leave when Chaeyeon-unnie came and pinch her cheeks.

"Not on my watch. You will stay here with Wonyoung, Chaewon, and those 4 who are sleeping." Chaeyeon-unnie is scary.

"But--" Yujin-unni was about to talk but cutted off by Yena-unnie.

"Do you want to be the person who are going to have an apple on the head? Eunbi-unnie is having an archery training right now."

"The taste of an apple that shot by an arrow doesn't taste so good." Hyewon-unnie is eating the apple.

"Who the hell told you to eat that, unnie? Go eat some ramen." Right timing, Chaewon-unnie.

Hyewon-unnie just sigh and finished the apple which makes Eunbi-unnie scold her.

Her stomach doesn't get full.

Hmm... I wonder if what is happening out there.

Professor Furi's POV
"Don't worry Uncle Furi, Junyoung and I will going to be outside the mansion and inside the mansion. Our policemen are roaming around. There are approximately, 300 policemen and 100 soldiers so don't worry. All of us are S-class."

"Add more 200 each. Tyro is too dangerous. You know that, Yuki."

"Alright! You know that 300 policemen from Korea and 300 policemen from Japan are here. I need to learn korean because of you! We don't need 200--"

"Its better to be sure."

"Okay, Uncle. Tell Uncle Han that Junyoung is great."

I just chuckled and end the call.

Junyoung is great, he is one of the policemen who caught me. Now, Professor Han is released as we back out the case.

I trust them.

Junyoung's POV
Tyro... He killed many staffs of the lab and one of our watchlist. I will catch him as I am the nephew of Professor Han and the best ace in our police squad.

Tyro/R.I.N's POV
Ghad! The son of the couple that I killed is surely gonna catch me. Junyoung, you surely grew up. But... I will kill you too.
----------------Chapter 17 End-----------------