Chapter 11: 10th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Wonyoung's POV
I really feel so energetic today! Chaeyeon-unnie, Hyewon-unnie, and Kura-unnie went home very early today and switch with me, Yujin-unnie, and Chaewon-unnie for something. That something is what we called the 1000 puzzle pieces. Crazy but, its true!

That puzzle pieces are too many which causes me to go crazy!

"Chaewon-unnie! Chaewon-unnie! Its not there! You should put it on there! *point to the exact position* That's the right position for that piece that you are holding."

Chaewon-unnie do what I said and put it on the position that I said. Yah... We have been doing this for hours yet, we have a slow progress for this one.

"Oh... Maknae on top. You're good at this!" Oh, thank you for conplimenting me Chaewon-unnie.

I'm so fluttered! But, no kidding! This type of game is my thing. I mean... Isn't this exciting to do?

"Well... It's not that hard. The previous team already completed the sides so... You know."

"Woah.... Then, I must assume that you can do this on your own." Yujin-unnie....

You're really good at cornering me.

"That's not what I said... I.... Can we just do this together? Its too many."

"Aww... Our maknae is too cute. Let's do it again!"Yujin-unnie said as she chuckled and pat my head before she start again.

Ha... She's really good at those kind of things. Its annoying!

"Nako! Nako! Stop running! You're legs are just getting better!"-Minju-unnie

Huh?

"ITS NOT MY FAULT! BLAME THE TREADMILL! MAKE IT STOP!!! MY LEGS ARE GETTING HURT!!!"-Nako

Seems like Nako-unnie is in trouble. Chaewon-unnie, Yujin-unnie, and I look at each other and nod before we find the room. The room that we never expected.

A Physical Therapy room.

Chaewon-unnie opened the room and we enter seeing Nako-unnie holding on the handles of the treadmill while yelling for help.

"Minju! Press the stop button!"-Hitomi-unnie

"I am trying okay! *press the speed + button* Its not wo---"-Minju-unnie

"YOU MAKE IT MORE FASTER! HE---*crashed* Help.. It hurts..." Oh! Nako-unnie crashed backwards making her thrown backwards and hit the bench before hitting the wall hard.

Oh.. That must be really hurt.

"Nako-unnie! Nako-unnie! Are you okay?" I asked as I sit infront of her and check if she's hurt.

"Ah... My right arm and right hand hurts. Ah... It hurts. I think I just broke it." Nako-unnie said.

I help her stand up and Yujin-unnie carry her on her back because, Nako-unnie kinda... Her legs just got hurt again plus... Her back and her right arm and right hand is in pain.

"I'll just gonna put Nako-unnie in her room. Chaewon-unnie, call professor Hyunjung." Yujin-unnie said before leaving the room.

Ha... We all glare at Minju-unnie and she quickly apologize.

"I didn't mean to hurt Nako." As always Minju-unnie.

She's so clumsy.

"What did you pressed earlier?"Hii-chan asked.

"The power off button, I guess." Minju-unnie said as she point the button that she pressed earlier.

Now... We really know why Nako-unnie was really thrown backwards earlier. Minju-unnie... AGAIN?!

We walk towards to the treadmill and ask her to point what she pressed earlier. She just pressed the button that will make it faster.

Ha...

"You didn't press the Power button. You pressed the INCREASING SPEED BUTTON, YOU IDIOT!" We all said and point it.

Minju-unnie is really embarrassed and continue to apologize. She cannot do anything with that...

"I'm so sorry! They look so alike!"-Minju-unnie

We all look at each other before we said this.

"MINJU AGAIN?!"

"Sorry! I will go to Nako right away." She said as she leave the room.

What she did earlier to the treadmill is not that shocking though, someone got hurt. I guess, we should call Professor Hy... Oh, Chaewon-unnie is already calling him that's why we go to Nako-unnie's room and saw Yujin-unnie putting an ice on Nako-unnie's left arm and hand.

"Is Nako okay?"Yuri-unnie asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry about me, I'm fine." Nako-unnie said as she put the ice on the table beside her bed.

That's a good news I guess.

*portal appeared*

*Professor Hyunjung and Professor Tyro appeared*

*Portal closed*

"What happened?"-Professor Hyunjung

"Wow! Nako, you're really prone to accidents. Hyunjung-ah, Should we xray her right arm and right hand? As well as her back?" I really don't know if Professor Tyro is worried or not.

He's like Yujin-unnie! Oh my ghad!

"Hmm... I think we need to. Nako, let's go to the xray room." Professor Hyunjung said as Nako-unnie come without crutches this time and bandages.

"Unnie, you're not gonna use your crutches?"-Yujin-unnie

"Yap. My legs are better now. Don't worry. Professor Hyunjung, let's go."-Nako-unnie

The three of them leave the room and left us here. Woah... Nako-unnie is really, strong! Will she be really okay?

Professor Tyro's POV
I just noticed this when we were walking to the XRay Room. Nako's legs are not healed, its only days yet it needed to be healed for 6 weeks. This kid. Its swollen, that's why, I have decided to piggyback her. We xray her left arm and hand as well as her legs.

"You're legs are really healing very fast! Its not 25-30% healed. But, you still need your crutches. On your right arm and hand, you have a fracture. After 1-2 weeks, it will get healed."Hyunjung said earning a pout and a nod from Nako.

This little kid is not happy about her legs progression. She might not say it but we can see and feel it.

"Nako, what's wrong?"I asked.

"How many months or weeks should I wait for my legs to get healed?" Finally, Nako ask that question to us.

I sit beside her and pat her head. This kid...

"Seeing your legs progression... Its faster than the usual healing time. So, don't worry and use the machine that we made for you. At least for 3-4 hours." Hyunjung said which makes Nako teared up.

Oh my! This is a very rare sight for us! Imma take a video of her.

I was about to take a video of Nako when someone took my phone. That was not nice.

"What the heck are you doing?"This man...

"Nako in tears is a very rare sight for me. I need to take a vide--"

*smack*

My head!!!

"Idiot. Stop being a kid and carry her back to her room. I will go back to the science lab first." He said and just leave using the portal.

He's really annoying. Well, then! Its time to carry Nako. I sit in front of her facing my back on her and tell her that I'll carry her back to her room.

As I carry her on my back, we go to her room and let her sit on her couch.

"How's the xray, Professor Tyro?" Glad that Minju ask that question.

"She really have a fracture on her right arm and hand. After 1-2 weeks, it will surely healed. While her legs are getting healed. Maybe after 2 weeks? Just let her not move too much."

"Should we let her use the incubator for her legs? Professor Hyunjung gave us the mini version for Nako's legs. Exactly the same length of her legs." Yuri said.

So Hyunjung didn't leave as soon as he said earlier. That kid...

"That's a good idea. Do it. Also... Nako. Use Wheelchair for a while. Just use the elevator, you know where it is right?"

"It was next to Minju's room and before Yuri's room." Oh... Hitomi is so smart.

"You got that right! So... Goodluck with the puzzle! I need to go." I said.

I open the portal with my portal device and leave.

Now where's Hyunjung?!

Chaeyeon's POV
Why do I need to wake up very early today? Ha... The real question must be, why Wonyoung keep calling me. She even sent me a text telling that Minju put Nako in an accident. Now that really woke me up!

"Mama Yeon! Mama Yeon! Hungry!" Maybe today is a good day.

Being called by Baby Hii is a good start today.

"Hungry? Okay, let's go to the kitchen." I carry her and go to the kitchen seeing Yena feeding Baby Yuri half of the watermelon.

Like mother like daughter. Now I am really convinced that Yena is Baby Yuri's mother not Baby Nako's mother.

"Yena, what are you doing?" I aksed as I place Baby Hii on her baby chair.

"Feeding Baby Yuri a watermelon."-Yuri

"You look like your stuffing a watermelon in her then cook her like a pig. Don't make her look like a pig!"

"Yah! Stuffing? She needs to be healthy!"-Yena

I know that Baby Yuri is already healthy because we feed all the babies delicious foods. But... We didn't do that to make them look like a pig!

"Okay, but why does it need to be half of the watermelon?"

*baby Yuri about to cry*

"Yah! Yena! Baby Yuri was about to cry. Stop feeding her." Oh, Eunbi-unnie is here!

Yena just pout and carry Baby Yuri but it seems like there's a problem.

"SHE POOPED! UGH! Let me change her diapers. See you later." What a karma.

Wait!

"DONT CHANGE HER DIAPER IN MY ROOM!!! YENA!!!"

"I CAN'T HEAR YOU!"-Yena

"YOU JUST ANSWERED, IDIOT!"

What a crazy person. Tsk!

Now my room stinks.

Yuri's POV
Chaewon-unnie and I are currently ordering our food through writing in a piece of paper and... You know how we order food from Professor Hyunjung. No need to describe it again. So, as soon as the foods arrived one by one, we place it on the dining table and called for the members who are here. Hii-chan is the one who is moving Nako using the wheelchair as soon as they arrive, we start to eat.

"How's the progress of the puzzle? Did a little bit of an image appeared already?" I asked.

Wonyoung took a spoonful of her food and eat first before she answer.

"Labcoat and suit. That's all." Oh! Wonyoung's answer makes me believe that they make a lot of progress to the puzzle.

"Great news! How many percent did you think the puzzle have been done?"-Minju

"About 30-45%? Thank you for Hitomi-unnie's help, we have a fast progression of that irritating job." I can feel how irrirate Yujin is.

I didn't dare to chuckle and just eat. They really look serious right now. Even Chaewon-unnie!

"Umm... Can someone help me? I cannot eat properly."-Nako

Minju sit beside Nako and feed her while apologizing. Ha...

"I'm really sorry Nako."-Minju

"Stop it. I'm okay. Geez! You have been apologizing for hundred times. I'm okay. Its only a fracture. Now, can you feed me?" Nako said.

Minju nod and continue to feed her. Nako really got tired of Minju apologizing like forever. Hahaha! Cute!

After we eat, we go to the living room while Nako was put on the sofa to sit with Wonyoung and Yujin's help.

I never expect to exactly watch the other members being mess.

What do I expect, they are really like that.

Eunbi's POV
Today is a very great day! Nice weather, nice vibe, nice surroundings. But something was really off and I don't know why.

"GRANDMA! GRANDMA! EUNBI GRANDMA!!!" add this, the babies called me that while pointing at me.

This, this is the thing that was off. The babies have been calling me grandma for days. I don't even look like an old lady.

"Woah! The babies must be really like you, unnie." I glare at Hyewon who smiles while saying that.

How does that even express that the babies likes me? In their eyes, I am an old lady. I am not even that old.

"They are calling me grandma. How old do they think I am?"

"About 40 years old."-Yena

Yena....

"DO YOU WANNA GET HIT BY THIS FRIES?!" I am eating french fries and this is a nice thing to hit her.

Not that soft, but hard!

"Chill! What Yena was trying to say, they treat you like an important person. You know like... Kura-chan?"-Chaeyeon

"Grandma feeling, unnie. Grandma feeling."-Kura

I don't even know if that's a compliment or an insult.

"Okay. Okay." There!

Settled. Now, should we watch something?

Oh? Everyone is holding a barbie doll.

"Baby Min, what are you doing?" I asked as I sit on the floor and look at her.

"Barbie!"Cute!

How can Minju not be as cute as her baby version?

"Aww... Is it fun?"

"..." She didn't answer me.

Guess, I should stop asking her. We play with the kids until afternoon before we put them for their afternoon sleep. Its important for the babies.

Ha... They are so energetic but I am so worn off.

"YAH! YAH! CHAEYEON! DON'T PICK THAT ANNABELLE MOVIE!" I guess, someone is still energetic.

"Geez! Its only a movie, its not even real." Chaeyeon said as she put the dvd and start the movie.

Kids. Ha... I need some rest.

Nako's POV
Why do Chaeyeon-unnie and Yena-unnie likes horror movies when they cannot handle it? They are so... What's that word? Uncontrollable. Luckily, I am not watching instead... Miku and I are chatting on the phone.

"How are you doing? How's your injuries?"

"Its healing very fast. The members and I are in the living room watching something. You? How are you?"

"I want to see you. But, its impossible right now." she always tell me that ever since I left Japan and start working here in korea.

Well, we see each other when IZ*ONE has a schedule in Japan but right now... Its kinda impossible.

"Just wait okay. We always talk with each other, that will be fine. So, how's work?"

"Fine, I guess. We are in our practice break. Later, we will continue then we will eat some lunch."

"That's good. I am kinda worried when you didn't visited me before but I guess you are busy."

"Oh... About that.... Yeah, my schedule got exact at that time. I'm so sorry!"

"No need to apologize. I can understand. So... Bye?"

"Eh?! Bye? Don't you want to talk to me for a long time?" Mikurin... We have been talking in LINE yesterday and now..

"I want to but I need to do something okay. Let's chat later."

"Fine. Bye,Nako-chan!"

"Bye!"

*end call*

Kinda boring but, when we are both in the same place we are kinda like noisy and talkative. So... Back to action.

"Yah! Yah! Jang Wonyoung, that's not the right place. Give me that!" Chaewon-unnie put the puzzle piece on the right place.

And look! A picture!

It should be Wonyoung, Yujin, and Chaewon-unnie's job only but we wanted to help so, the work progress got faster.

Wait! He looks familiar.

"Stop stop! I think we recognize who that person is."Yuri said.

Huh?

"We did?"Because I cannot remember someone who have that face.

"Yes! Isn't that Professor Orvid?" Huh? Let me look at it again.

Is he really that person?

He doesn't look like that.

"I don't think he is. He looks different. Professor Orvid have a handsome face but... Is that really him?"-Minju

"Yes! Nako, don't you remember him?" Yuri asked.

"He always wears mask, how can I remember him."

I can only remember his voice but, that his face? No!

"But the letter said that the puzzle will show the face of R.I.N. The question is, is that only a lead or that's really him."-Wonyoung

"Let's call Eunbi-unnie."-Yujin

As they call Eunbi-unnie, I still think about Professor Orvid.

Is that really him?

Sakura's POV
Someone called Eunbi-unnie and its Yujin. They said that the person that was in the puzzle was Professor Orvid. How can they solve the puzzle that fast?!

"Wait! Are you really sure that its Professor Orvid? What if he's not the real one?"

"(Chaewon:The letter said that the Image of the puzzle will show R.I.N's face. Then its really him.)"

"Should we make Professor Tyro and the others come here?"

We nod on what Eunbi-unnie suggested and using the portal, the Professors are here. But someone is missing.

"Where's Professor Tyro?" I asked.

"His uncle called him for some help." That's odd.

We let them sit and start to interrogate them.

"Chaewon and the others already solved the puzzle. The image shows you, Professor Orvid. Are you R.I.N?" Yena interrogates.

"He's not me! I swear! Like Professor Kim, I just got used by R.I.N. That man..." Professor Orvid is really mad right now.

"Any evidences?"

He showed us his family's picture and it shows that he doesn't have a younger sister.

Professor Hyunjung checked if its photoshopped but it isn't. What the heck?!

"You're not him."

"(Nako: Eunbi-unnie, I just remembered R.I.N's voice. I think he's really not him.)"

"You heard his real voice but not his fake voice. I can tell you who he is but..."

*portal appeared*

*R.I.N showed up*

*portal closed*

"But what? You're scared that I will really kill you. Geez! You're still easy to be deceive Orvid." How the hell did he know what we were talking about?!

"(Nako:That's the voice of R.I.N, unnie!)"

"You heard his voice because he's here."-Yena

Hyewon, Yena, Sakura, and Chaeyeon carried the babies and stand behind Professor Hyunjung and Professor Orvid who are already standing.

"Hey!"He changed his voice.

I know that voice.

"Don't be scared. We all know that Nako is prone to accidents."-R.I.N

"(Nako: Professor Tyro said that to me ea.... Wait.)"

"(Wonyoung: Nako-Unnie, who told that to you? Professor Tyro?)"

"You got that right! The quicker of identity revelation, the better!" R.I.N/Professor Tyro removes his mask and show his face.

Its Professor Tyro.

How dare he?!

"Yah... If only Professor Han didn't became good then... I would not gonna kill him. Poor guy. Anyway! Nice to meet you!" He killed who?!

"You killed Professor Han?!" Professor Hyunjung and Professor Orvid exclaimed as they punch R.I.N/Professor Tyro.

"Geez! *push the two of them* I'm just joking! No need to be serious at all times." He's really insane.

"I hate you!"-Hyewon

"Stop reacting like that. Be thankful that I didn't do anything to Nako. Actually, I already made the antidote for them. But, I have an option."-R.I.N

"What is it?"-Sakura

"I will give you the antidote in exchange if Ms.Yabuki as my younger sister. Deal?"-R.I.N

"Never! We've been together for years, she's been like my child and sister! I will never gonna agree to that!" Sakura is really mad.

R.I.N/Professor Tyro laughed and pat Baby Nako as he seems like he made her wear something as well as Baby Minju.

What the hell?!

"That's gift for them. So... *press something on neck*"-R.I.N

"(All: Minju-unnie!/Minju! Nako-unnie!/Nako!!! Wake up!)"

"Bye!" Then he disappeared.

What the hell?!

Minju's POV
Ugh! My head. I open my eyes and saw Nako searching for something. This looks like a room.

"Nako? Wh... Where are we?" I asked.

"R.I.N's prison. We need to get the necklace from him."-Nako

"But how?"

*R.I.N appeared*

"Nako! My little sister! How are you?!" He hugged Nako who is currently pushing him.

And when he came to me, he just punched my stomach.

"Aw!"

Nako quickly go to me and check on me.

"Minju! R- no! You're Tyro-ssi. What did you do to Minju?! How can you hurt her?"-Nako

"Easy question. I'm gonna hurt Minju until you agree to become my sister. Let's see if you're gonna take my necklace away."

He said that before he left us.

Nako apologized to me and we felt hopeless. This is hell!
-----------------Chapter 11 End-----------------