Chapter 10: 9th Day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Chaeyeon's POV
Today is a very pleasant day for us! Especially for me! R.I.N seems resting from those trouble that he did. Ha... Finally, there's nothing bad that will gonna happen today. I am sure that the others will have a relaxing time and rest.

"Minju! I said I can walk! I can use these crutches you know." Well, hearing Nako's mad voice seems to ruined the relaxing time that I was saying earlier.

I look at the terrace and saw Nako using the crutches to walk but Minju is following her while holding a wheelchair. I think I know the problem.

I quickly go upstairs while the two were bickering making the other members wake up or probably got disturb by these two fellow.

"I said I can walk by myself! I don't need that wheelchair!"-Nako

"Hey hey! What's going on?" I said as I arrive on their position.

Looks like Nako is doing good with those crutches.

"Nako wants to go downstairs but she is using crutches. I want her to use this wheelchair to make her feel easy."-Minju

"But I also need to practice walking. I need to be independent. Oh! Also, its hard to control that. I am not that strong." Nako said.

Oh, now I see the point of this argument. Now, I can make them settle down in this problem.

"Let's see, Nako wants to use crutches to go downstairs also to practice walking but Minju wants Nako to use wheelchair to make her comfortable. But Nako thinks its hard to control it. Now, I see. *Saw Sakura* Sakura! What do you think?"

Sakura and the others went beside me and observe the two.

"Minju, let her use those crutches." Yuri said as she take away the wheelchair.

"But, its gonna be hard for her to---"-Minju

"Chill, those thing can help her walk faster." -Hitomi

Oh, they have good decision making.

"Ha.... Then, Nako, just be careful okay. I'm gonna assist you." Minju said.

Oh ghad, here she goes again. Too protective, its not bad, it just makes Nako feel like Minju is getting too... You know.

"Fine. Now, can you all get out of the way? I'm gonna go to the living room." Nako said.

We all make a path for her and she leave with Minju and Sakura. See! I can settle them very quick. Praise me!

Now, where are we?

Eunbi's POV
So, for today, we have to decided to bring the babies in a picnic. We are on the way to the park and as soon as we reach it, we quickly fix our place. Lying down the blanket that we have, placing the basket with foods on it and also... Let the babies have their freedom.

"Wow, its been a while since we gone in this open field area." Yena said.

That's quite right but, I think that she forgot that we also went to a mall few days ago. Yeah...maybe. But, what's the connection? Its a mall, this is a park. It have a huge difference.

"Right! Now, who wants to eat?!"

Wonyoung, Yujin, Chaewon, and Yena raised their hands as well as they raised the hands of the babies. So cute.

We start eating and talk about lot of things before someone greet us.

"Hi! You're members of IZ*ONE, right?" The man asked.

He looks familiar.

"Yes, who are you?"Wonyoung asked.

He was about to remove his hat when Professor Furi, Professor Hyunjung, Professor Tyro, and Professor Orvid appeared.

"Eunbi! Chaewon! Girls, what are you doing in here?" Professor Furi asked.

The Man who was about to reveal his face starts to hide it again and look on one of the scientist making him smirk and leave. What was that?

"Oh, nothing. Just having a picnic." I said.

Hmm... I think there are sort of connection between the man and one of these scientists.

"Umm... Professor Furi, can I ask you something?"-Chaewon

"What is it?"-Professor Furi

"The man that just left was about to reveal his face but hide it again when he saw the four of you..."-Chaewon

"And then... We saw him look at one of you and smirked. Does anyone of you know that guy?" Yujin asked.

That's a nice question.

"He does look familiar if we look to his body but maybe he just mistaken one of us."-Professor Hyunjung

"Yeah... Maybe he got flustered to see my Handsome face." Again,Professor Orvid?

"Hey! *hit professor Orvid's arm* Stop saying that. You look ugly." Praise Professor Tyro!

What a straightforward comment!

"Ouch! But this is serious. He really looks suspicious." Professor Orvid said.

He's quite right.

The moment that man about to remove his hat. Seems like he know us very well. But...

He's not bad right?

Professor Han's POV
R.I.N really chose those stupid girls. They are nothing but weak, dumb girls. But.... The truth, they look... Similar with Twice, their strength, their bond, their aura, their vibe... They reminds me of the girlgroup that I victimized.

"R.I.N will be really screwed. Those girls are not normal."

Ha... But... The girl that he picked. She look weak due to her height and appearance but... She is strong in the inside.

"Yabuki Nako... Kim Minju.... Honda Hitomi.... Jo Yuri.... Let's see how you can protect one another."

Soon, the game will gonna begin.

Hitomi's POV
Wah... Chaeyeon-unnie cooked Tteokbokki for us. At last! After so many days, we can finally eat it. Wah..

"The dishes are ready!" -Chaeyeon-unnie

"Hi-chan's eyes are getting bigger."-Yuri

"They look so delicious! Oh, do we have cheese dog?" I asked.

"Yap, we're gonna put it in there. Hyewon-ah, don't eat it by yourself. We have a lot of members in here." Hahaha... As expected from Chaeyeon-unnie and Kang-chan.

They put the dishes and the chopsticks as well as the plates on the table. Woah... Its tasty!

As we start eating, we also watch the other members on the television. Wah.... They are in an amusement park with the Professors. Wah! The rides.

How can our baby versions ride those things?!

"Do you think, they will go to a haunted house?"

"I don't think so. They know that our baby versions will gonna cry."-Minju

I hope so. No one's gonna suggest to that scary house right?

"Unnie! Eunbi-unnie! Let's go to the haunted house! The one who cried will gonna buy our food!" Yujin!

AHN YUJIN! How dare you forget us?!

"Wah... I want to hit her. How can she suggest that?" Yuri said.

"I know right. But... I'm sure, Eunbi-unnie will not gonna agree to that." I hope so Nako.

But we forgot another person who is similar to Yujin.

"Yeah! She's right, and drinks too! Wait..." Yena-unnie...

"She forgot that haunted house is dark place." -Chaeyeon-unnie

"Who cares?! She already agreed. Look at the grins of the members. Look! *point at the tv* They already knew what they're gonna do." Kang-chan exclaimed.

Haha... As expected.

Now what?

"I don't want to enter that creepy house! I'm gonna stay here with the Professors and the babies."-Yena-unnie

"No way! You will be coming with us, unnie."-Chaewon-unnie

"We're not gonna bring the babies. But, you're coming with us. So... Wonyoung!"-Eunbi-unnie

Wonyoung is tall. So, she and Yujin cling to Yena-unnie's arms and drag her. Now that's what I called revenge.

"No! No! Professor Hyunjung! HELP!"-Yena

"BYE! Baby Nako, say goodbye to Mommy Yena."-Professor Hyunjung

He raised Baby Nako's hand and wave it. What more shocking is....

"Babye!" Baby nako said that.

We all looked at Nako and she looked amused.

"I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT SAYING THAT! I CAN CONTROL THE BABY!"Well... Good for her.

But!

"Poor Yena. I'm gonna enjoy watching her." Sakura-unnie is happy.

I can admit to say this, the unluckiness of one of our member is our happiness.
-------------------------------------------------
They already enter the room of the darkness. It looks creepy actually.

"Chaewon-unnie, I'm scared." -Wonyoung

"We are scared too." Kura-unnie said.

Oh, wait a minute. Why are there some raw... Pig? A blood? Oh my...

"I smell blood. BLOOD!!!"-Yena-unnie

"Unnie, let's get out of here." Yujin is really scared right now.

We heard a chopping sounds making the atmosphere more intense. Eh... What was that?

We're not even in the haunted house, yet... We feel terrified.

"Are they not gonna leave?"Kura-unnie asked.

She's currently hugging Chaeyeon-unnie who also hug her. They're really scared.

"Should we call them?"-Yuri

"No! No! This is so exciting. Let them be!" Kang-chan.... You really forgot us.

Okay, they are walking when someone grabbed Yena-unnie's ankle.

"Waaaahhh!!! Who was that?! *kick* Let go of me!"Yena-unnie continuously kick the person who's holding her making the person grab her hand.

That's where Eunbi-unnie hit that person who is in a ghost costume with full of blood.

"Let go of her! You stupid f----"-Eunbi-unnie

Chaewon-unnie and Yujin cover to prevent her say something bad. Bad words.

"Unnie! There's kids in here." Chaewon-unnie said.

"Right, unnie! There's also a little kid in here!"Yuri said as she was covering Nako's ears.

"I'm not a kid anymore!" Nako is really funny.

She even remove the hands who covers her ears. She even glare at Yuri. Cutie!

"Oh, I thought you're still a kid." -Yuri

"You're mean."-Nako

Oh... Our Nako is mad. Minju pat her head and we continue to watch.

Poor Ghost, she got beaten up by Eunbi-unnie.

"Unnie, how long do we have to wa--- *a fake body fell from above them* WAAAHHH!!!!"-Wonyoung

"WAAAHHH!!! WHAT THE F---"-Yujin

"You're language, Yujin!"-Chaewon-unnie

"RUN!!!"Yena-unnie screamed as she drag Chaewon-unnie while running, punching whoever appeared to her way.

As expected, Our Punch King.

Yena's POV
Finally, we got out of that Hell Room! That was so scary. Oh My... I am tearing up. My fist hurts, just how many people did I punch?

"Yena-ssi! Girls, are you okay? We can hear your screams here." Professor Furi and the others are still here.

I'm so relieved. I need my baby. I quickly carry Baby Nako who is in her stroller.

"My child, your mama is so scared. I will never gonna do that again?!"

"You really shouldn't. *Carry Baby Hi-chan* You literally become the punch king in there." Chaewon said.

"I know. And I feel great!"

"Oh, be sorry to them. *Carry baby Minju* You literally beat them up, unnie."-Yujin

Beat them up?! Oh... I think that's the reason why my fist hurts.

"*Carry baby Yuri* Forget about that issue of Yena. Yujin, you... You almost cursed in front of Wonyoung! Language please!" Eunbi-unnie scolding Yujin about that Cursed Word but not herself.

Seriously? Where's the justice?

"But you also cursed,unnie. You two are same." Great sense, Wonyoung.

"I am already an adult... Ha... Forget about it and let's just buy some foods." Eunbi-unnie said.

Okay! Let's eat some foods!
---------------------------------------------------------
"We're not gonna buy foods in here."

How could they?!

"Why unnie? You lose the bet." Wonyoung, you don't understand.

She's really a child in this matter.

"I'm not gonna use my money! I'm broke!" I said.

"How about rock-paper-scissors?" Yujin suggested.

I quickly agree and guess what happened.

I still lose.

What in the world?! Fine, I buy them some foods and while we were eating, we look around.

This place is really huge!

"What are we gonna do next?" Wonyoung asked.

Oh, we didn't plan anything.

"We're gonna go home. The babies are already tired. But... We can try another rides." Now, that's the Smart Leader that we have.

We quickly eat and as soon as we finished, we ride the rollercoaster. Oh, ghad.

"WAAAAHHHH!!!!"

Hyewon's POV
Watching the others being hysterically funny is so fun. It's already night time so Nako and the others are already tired. Actually, Nako already fell asleep Sakura-unnie's lap became her pillow for a while.

"I'm gonna carry her to her room." I said.

I carefully carry Nako followed by Hi-chan who is carrying the crutches.

As we enter the room, we lie Nako on her bed and put a blanket on her. While Hitomi is putting the crutches beside the bed.

Geez.... Her room is really cold.

Let me adjust the temperature.

Hmm.... I think that temperature is okay. Sakura and Chaeyeon came wearing their panjamas and with a pillow.

"We're gonna sleep here for tonight." Chaeyeon said.

"Sure! I'm gonna sleep with Minju for a while." I said.

As I go to Minju's room, something suddenly appeared from a portal. A box?

I carry it and bring it to Sakura-unnie.

"This box suddenly appeared. Should we look at it?" I asked.

"Yap."-Chaeyeon

I call everyone and open the box revealing a puzzles with a letter.

" Let me read it!
To: IZ*ONE MEMBERS,
This 1000 puzzle pieces will gonna help you determine who R.I.N is. It might be hard knowing that is a thousand pieces puzzle but... As soon as you finished this. Call Professor Furi as well as Professor Kim. As for there students.... Kindly trust no one. This is my advice.

From PRH. Its weird right?" I really don't know who this PRH is.

Are they obsessed with Initials?

"If its 1000 pieces puzzle... Should we start it right now?"-Minju

"Minju, Yuri, and I will gonna start it tonight. Tomorrow, its Wonyoung, Yujin, and Chaewon. Then the next is Hi-chan, Kura, Eunbi-unnie and Hyewon. Then it will just gonna repeat as soon as we finish the puzzle."Chaeyeon said.

That's a nice plan. Then...

"We're gonna do it in the living room. Come on!"Minju said.

They go to the living room and start it. Seems like they'll gonna have an overnight job.

Minju's POV
We start to complete the puzzle but we have a problem. We have no guide to look at. What was this challenge?!

Professor Han's POV
R.I.N are having a great time to spend with each other. He's really a demon. He's more evil than me and I am not proud of it.

"So... Tell me ****** do you have any plan on what you're gonna do to Nako-ssi and the girls?"

He took a sip to his coffee and smirk.

"I am just think of my plan. But... Don't worry, I still have my identity hidden so, I can know what I should do."He said.

I don't think so...

"Well, I guess... You are my student after all, so... You're identity is more difficult to be discover. Just think about this... There are no secrets that will not gonna discover. Because like a puzzle, you are difficult to be solved." I said.

As I said those words, I have some hidden meaning or words that I said.

I am not that devil you know, and I know... He trust me.

R.I.N's POV
I am so glad, Professor Han is my mentor. He gave me a lot of advice, that's why... I can know that he will not gonna betray me instead, he will be proud of me.

"Don't worry, I will make you proud."
----------------Chapter 10 End-------------------