Chapter 12: 11th day

30 days of being a baby (IZ*ONE)

Hyewon's POV
I am really going insane last night. We didn't got enough sleep last night because we are raging through our madness. In fact, we actually woke up 6am in the morning and it our breakfast while Baby Nako and Baby Minju have a high fever. Baby Yuri and Baby Hii is currently crying and Yena and Chaeyeon is trying to stop them from crying.

"Sakura! Sakura! Look at Baby Min and Baby Nako's neck." Eunbi-unnie is panicking right now because of what happened last night.

Sakura-unnie and her look at the two babies neck and got frustrated when they saw something.

"Somebody get this sticker off!"-Sakura-unnie

Sticker? Wait a minute.

I am eating my ramen but, let me stand up and look at my children's.... I mean the babies neck. I quickly stand up but hell!

"ITS HOT! THE RAMEN SPILLED ON ME! STUPID!" Aish! This clothes.. My food!

"Yah! Kwangbae, clean your mess." Chaeyeon-eomma strikes again!

Darn that. Now, it'll gonna took a long time to me to change my clothes and clean this mess.

I'm so stupid.

Yuri's POV
This is so insane! First, Nako fell unconscious and now, Minju? What does Professor Ty... Ha... R.I.N planning to do with them? Like, whatever he's gonna do to them will not gonna change Nako's mind to be his sister.

"Mic Test 4,2,1! Okay, its working! Good morning prison.. Ah! IZ*ONE members!"

That Tyro is really getting in my nerves! He just hacked our television. It show his on show!

"Great! Now we have to see his ugly face." Hitomi, I agree with you.

"Yeah, his very ugly face!"

"I CAN HEAR YOU!"

"WE DON'T CARE!"Hitomi, Chaewon-unnie, Wonyoung, Yujin, and I said.

We are just stating the fact. Argh!

"Psst! I know that you cannot resist my charms."Yah! Tyro aka R.I.N!

He's so confident with his self.

"What charms? You're ugly face or your ugly attitude?"-Yujin

"We cannot distinguish the kind of charm that you are talking about."-Wonyoung

"Maybe his ugly face."-Chaewon-unnie

Wah! Our savage side is slowly showing. I am so proud of my members.

He tried to smile and sigh. Oh, he got pissed.

"Forget about that you little idiots."Little?! Really Tyro? Sorry, R.I.N. I forgot.

"Call Nako-unnie little, not us! I'm 169 cm and Nako-unnie is 150cm. She's the little one."-Wonyoung

"(Nako: I can hear you, Wonyoung!) Jang Wonyoung, don't underestimate your Nako-unnie's height infact. Its her charm."

"Yah! Stop talking about heights and charms. Its pissing me off. You ugly,pathetic,and poor man! Let go of Minju and Nako if you don't want to be roasted by us!"I said.

He laugh at us and show Nako and Minju as he sit beside the bed where the two was sitting.

"I can let Minju go if Nako will gonna agree to become my sister." Sister?!

"You will never gonna be Nako-chan's brother!"-Hitomi

"Then I can be his boyfriend or husband."-R.I.N

"Yah! THAT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN! NO! NEVER!"We all said.

He dream too much already. Yuck!

"(Minju: Yeah, they're right. You are too old for her.) I'm only 23 in korean and she's 19 in korean. I'm not too old for her." Ha.. I want to punch his face.

"Be lucky that Eunbi-unnie and the others are not here. They'll probably gonna hunt you." -Wonyoung

What is she saying?

"They're already hunting him. In fact, they already saw the thing that you attached to Minju-unnie and Nako-unnie." Yujin said as she face R.I.N/Tyro.

He just laugh and slap Minju. What the hell?!

"(Minju: Why did you slap me?! I'm didn't even do anything!) Blame your members. I'm so done! Remember! Until Yabuki Nako agree  to become my sister, I will gonna hurt Kim Minju all over again until that day comes. (Nako: You know that every humans can die, nothing can change that. I apologize for your sister's death if that's what you want. But, she will not g---) SHUT UP!"

This time he slapped Minju again. HUH?!

"You should slap Nako-unnie not Minju-unnie. You slapped the wrong person!" -Wonyoung

"Wonyoung is right! It hurts you know."-Minju

"Silence!"-R.I.N/Tyro

"You're not a villain character in movies. Stop acting like you're in a movie."-Yujin

"Can you just shut the f---"-R.I.N/Tyro

"No! No! You cannot say any badwords. Not in our watch."-Chaewon-unnie

R.I.N/Tyro sighed while walking left and right, repeatedly. While Nako and Minju signal us something, they mouthed 'We're gonna take the necklace'. Are they an idiot or what?

Hitomi mouthed "How?"

Nako just smiled at us and gave us a thumbs up before she stand up and hug R.I.N/Tyro. What the hell is going on?!

At that exact moment, Professor Han appeared where they are with, Professor Orvid and Professor Hyunjung. Oh gosh! This is so exciting. They're with Professor Furi and Professor Kim.

"Should I make some popcorn or not?" That's a great question Hii-chan!

"Sure. I'll gonna help too." Aw... Chaewon-unnie. So cute!

Forget that. They made some popcorn while us... We are just watching. This is exciting but I am kinda worried. Nako is hugging R.I.N/Tyro.

Will she be alright?

Nako's POV
Ghad! They arrived in a wrong time. I was about to stole R.I.N/Tyro's necklace. Okay, maybe I can just pull away from the hug. Hmm.. I did that and when I step aside, Professor Orvid and Professor Hyunjung punch his stomach.

Ouch!

"Minju, Nako, are you alright?" Oh! Professor Furi is here too.

"I'm okay but Minju is hurt. Can you get his accessories and try to let us out from this place."

"Since when did you become a full korean?" You really question me that in a wrong time, Professor Kim!

"I'm a genius. No need to be surprise. Can you just, do my favor?"

Professor Kim gave me a salute before he take off all the accessories that R.I.N/Tyro was holding.

Ohh!

"Press anything that you think that will gonna let us out."-Minju

As Professor Kim press all the accessories, Minju and I glowed and lost our consciousness. We got escaped right?

Professor Orvid's POV
I'm so sick of Tyro! First, he hurt Nako. Second, he framed me up. Third, he seems hurt Minju as well as Nako, now he already hugged her?! Dude!

This is too betrayal for me!

I saw Nako and Minju glowed and disappeared. I think they got back already so I called Yuri to check on Minju and Nako while Professor Furi called Chaeyeon to check on their baby version. Yuri said that Minju and Nako are already awake but their oldest of the maknae line seems have a body ache. Poor girl.

"Seems like you failed again, Tyro." Oh right! Thanks for reminding me that Hyunjung.

I end the call first and pat Hyunjung shoulder before I look at Tyro and strongly punch his face. I'm so mad as F!

"WHAT THE HELL?! YOU PUNCHED MY HANDSOME FACE!"Handsome?! Tyro... No... R.I.N... I'll just gonna call this @ssh•l€ Tyro.

"I PUNCH YOUR UGLY FACE YOU IDIOT! I'M THE MOST HANDSOME ONE IN HERE!"

"Yet the first one who got dumped by Nako-ssi." Hyunjung-ah!

I glare at him and he just chuckled before he slap Tyro's face.

"Wha--"-Tyro

"Orvid is too scary! Sorry! By the way, you're really good at acting." -Hyunjung

"HYUNJUNG!"

"Sorry! I just got taken by the mood." What a lame reason. Now, back to this criminal.

"Are you gonna admit that we defeated you?"

"Fine! You won, I lost. Happy?"Tyro, are you dumb?

Geez, he's so easy to convince.

"That's all you got? Man, you're too kind to be a villain/devil. Geez!"I said earning a hit on the shoulders from Professor Han.

Ouch!

"Idiot! Now he got an idea again!" Huh?!

I look at Tyro and he is smirking before he  press his watch from pocket and open the portal before he stand up and punch us so hard.

Damn! He's strong!

"Thank you for the idea, Orvid! You're such a kind friend!" He said before he left.

The 3 scientist glared at me and blame me. Now what?

Nako's POV
Ugh! My head, am I back already? I open my eyes and saw Hiichan, Wonyoung, and Yuri here. Where's Minju?

"Ugh! My head. Where's Minju?" I asked as soon as I woke up.

I was about to get up from my bed when Wonyoung stop me.

"Unnie, you need to rest."Wonyoung said making me sit on the side of the bed.

Eh?! But I want to see Minju. In fact, I am worried about her. I get up again but this time, Hiichan and Yuri sit on the bed, behind me actually and give a space before they pulled me back.

"Let me go! Where's Minju?!"

"Chill down. She's fine. She woke up 5 minutes before you. Actually, she's already in the living room with Yujin and Chaewon-unnie. No need to be worried." Yuri? No need to be worried?!

Do they have any idea.... Ha... I might get a high blood so let me calm down a bit.

"Minju got hurt because of me. That's why, I should be worried about her. Now, can I see her?" I said.

They look at each other before Wonyoung get the wheel chair beside my bed. Why do I need to use a wheel chair?!

"My legs are already healed. I can walk by myself now." I said before someone enter my room.

Great! Its Professor Furi and Professor Hyunjung.

"Professors, can you tell them that my legs are already healed? I can walk now."

"You're legs are just 60% healed. If you don't want to use the wheelchair then use the crutches."Eh?! Crutches? AAAHHH! PROFESSOR FURI!

Why do they have to be so strict?

"But I want to walk without the neither of it."

"Do you want me to carry you or you're gonna use either of the two? Choose." Tsk... If only I am in a perfect condition, I might smack Professor Hyunjung's head.

I pouted and signal Yuri to give me the crutches. As if I have a choice right? They assist me until I arrive in the living room where the other members are.

"Nako-yah! You're already awake! How are you? Are you okay? Does your legs hurt?"-Chaewon-unnie

"Is your body hurt? Do you need something? Do you want to eat? Or perhaps, you want go drink something?"-Yujin

Why do they need to react like that? I am totally fine, they should be worried about Minju.

"Umm... I'm fine. You should be worried about Minju, she got hurt because of me."I said but Minju just lightly hit my legs.

Now that hurts, she kinda hit it hard!

"Ouch..." I'm hissing because of the pain.

"Oops. Sorry."Better to be sorry than to be dumb, Minju.

Now, let me sit beside her and watch the other members in the television. Hmm... Seems like Baby Minju and Baby Nako are already fine and the stickers attached to them are already taken off.

"Nako-unnie, Minju-unnie, I have a question."Oh, this is the first time that Wonyoung will gonna ask us while we're here.

"What is it?"We asked.

"What does it looks like in the prison where R.I.N put you?"Ah... Should I answer it or not?

I gave Minju a glance and she's the one who explains to Wonyoung.

"Ah... Its kinda pretty actually. The curtain are light pink, the bed's blanket is sky blue while its pillows are white. The bed is soft too. It has a lamp that was above the table/small closet beside the bed. Have a study table, some posters on the wall. Have shelf. Closet for clothes. Its kinda nice, except for that criminal." Nice explanation, Minju.

Wonyoung was in awe because of the room that Minju said. I can totally see the sparkle of her eyes.

"Its not a prison!"You got that right, Yujin.

"Its a trap!" Not bad with that answer Chaewon-unnie.

We just nod but Wonyoung slammed her hand on the table and raised her hand.

"Its neither of the two. Its Paradise! That's totally a dream bedroom! My gosh! Does the floor have tiles too, unnie?"Wonyoung asked.

I can see her excitement with this topic. She totally have an interest with this.

"Yeah... Why?

"AHHH! Then I should be the one with you at that time. Does it have an aircon too, Unnie?" Eh?! Wait a minute, Wonyoung?

"Its has too. Its pretty chilly in there."-Minju

"WAHHH!!! I WANT TO GO THERE TOO!"No! You can't, our maknae!

"No! No! No! You will get hurt of you go there." That's right Hiichan, scold her.

"But its pretty in there."Wonyoung-ah... Stop that.

"No, you will not go---"-Hiichan

"The bread that R.I.N/Tyro gave us are so delicious. He also gave us cheese hotdog."-Minju

"Is it true, Nako?" Should I answer Hiichan's question?

I think I should.

"Yeah... He said its for us."

"I want to go there too! Wonyoung! Let's go there!" WHAT?! HIICHAN?

I quickly get my crutches and stop the two of them. Convincing that should not say that.

But luckily, Professor Furi convince them that they should not got excited with that because its a very dangerous choice especially that R.I.N/Tyro is very dangerous.

That's right.

"Now that Hitomi talked about Cheese Hotdog, there are some of it on the dining table. We already made some trap in here and this is the guide of it."Professor Furi said.

He gave a map of the mansion and a list of the traps that he put. Its can be refilled or put again. Damn!

"No one of you are gonna fell with those traps right?"Professor Hyunjung asked.

We all nod until we heard a yell.

"WHO THE HELL PUT A METAL ROPE TRAP IN HERE?! HELP!"Professor Orvid....

Ha... Well, not all of us cannot be fell with those trap.

Right?

Eunbi's POV
Minju and Nako are back in their's world as well as their condition. Nako's legs are already 60% healed and R.I.N/Tyro's identity is already revealed.

Ha... What a great day!

"Kill it! Kill it! Argh! Not that one! Stop it! Stop it! STOP!" Sakura...

She's playing again. As expected for our gamer.

"Broom broom! Broom! Oh! Chaeyeon is there! She slipped!"Yena is playing with Baby Yuri and Baby Minju.

"Ouch! Yah, Yena! Why do I have to do this? I can just dance in a joking way?"Chaeyeon said as she complains on what Yena is ordering her to do.

"Yah! You should also joke using your body. Like, body gags. You know... Ha... You are a great dancer but you are not funny."-Yena

"Hey! I am funny!"Chaeyeon said as she starts dancing in a joking way making the babies that Hyewon are taking care of which is Baby Nako and Baby Hii as well as Baby Minju and Baby Yuri laughed.

Because of that, they start to have a competition starting from putting a funny make-up look...

"Yah! Do you want to be Pennywise,Chaeyeon?"-Yuri

"How about you? Do you want to be an alien?"-Chaeyeon

Now this is fun.

Okay.... Another thing they do is putting a funny costume. Is it really a funny costume?

"I should not ask this but... Why do I have to dress like have chuckie and half mermaid?"Hyewon was joined here too.

Well... She have no choice, she was joined here in force.

"How about me? I am just playing some computer games and now I am here.... A human clown wearing flower headband." Sakura madly said in Native Korean accent.

I think, I am the lucky one here. Just wearing a Grandma outfit while putting the babies on my lap.

"Yah! Just continue the show. The kids are already laughing with your faces!" I said.

They just groaned and make some funny skits. Until someone called.

Oh!

Its Yuri. I answer the call.

"Hello?"

"What kind of joke is... Yah! Wonyoung, Yujin, imitate Sakura-unnie and Chaeyeon-unnie's joke. (Yujin: Fine! Wonyoung, I remember something.)(Wonyoung: What is it?)(Yujin: I saw a very beautiful flower on the way here. Do you wanna know what it is?)(Wonyoung: Ah.... You mean you saw a beatiful flower called Chaeyeon. Hehe.... I'm so fluttered!)
(Yujin: No! I saw a beautiful Sakura flower! Its so beautiful that it makes my heart fluttered!) Seriously! What kind of joke was that?!" So they are watching.

I might say... It really makes me mad.

Ha... We are one! Totally!

"Ey! Maybe you laugh with some jokes too!"-Yena

"The jokes that they deliver are so cringey that I cannot laugh! Especially what Yena-unnie said... Nako! (Nako: Fine! I look at the mirror and saw something pretty. The most pretty person in the world, its me... Choi Yena! The funniest and the most beautiful member in IZ*ONE! Thank you!) (Chaewon: You're really proud of yourself too much, Yena-unnie!) (Minju: Yet her panjama fanshion is totally like either the leader of the animal kingdom or a sauna owner!)"

"Yah! Don't be like that! Let's end it! You! Grandma!"What did Yena said? Grandma?

"Did you just yell and talk to me in informal?! Yah! Choi Yena!"

"The grandma is mad now. Let's evacuate!"Hyewon said as they carry the babies and go to their room.

Aish! Why do they have to be like that?!

"(Hitomi: No offense, unnie. But... With what you are wearing, you really look like a grandma.) She's mad! She's totally mad! Let's end this call. Bye!"

They just hung up! Yah!!!

This kids are too much!

Professor Han's POV
Furi and I are making the antidote along with Hyunjung and Orvid. Ha... This is harder than I thought. Tyro have the really antidote yet... He didn't tell me how to do it. That brat!

"Han, are you okay?"Furi asked.

"Huh? Yeah... Let's just continue this."

"Okay but... I need to tell you this. You and Tyro are totally similar with each other."I don't even know if Kim is joking with me or not.

But, he's right.

"I know. That's why I need to do the right thing for him. He's like my son."

"A demon. Tyro is a demon. Actually, I like you better than Tyro. Even though we are friends."Hyunjung said.

"Yeah.... You're more kind. And... You did the right thing. But why?"Orvid asked.

Ah! That question... I just pat at him and gave him the picture of Twice and IZ*ONE.

"Yabuki Nako and Chou Tzuyu. Different height, age, attitude, yet... They made me realize that... Fate is fate. You cannot change it. Stop with the drama, let's continue with the antidote!" I said because...

Look at this, what with this drama? Its too much.

But, one thing is for sure... They will be there with each other.

These kids... What an inspirational people.
---------------Chapter 12 End-----------------