Day 9--Yulyen/Yukura

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Hey Yuri come here," Yena called Yuri, who was busy watching the paranoma performance.

"What it is ducky?"

Yena smirked, "I just have an idea to tease Kkura unnie,"

"This again? You do know that last time you delete her Animal Crossing save, she strangled you to death."

"But this time it's different." Yena explained,"Since Yuta from NCT wants to secretly meet Sakura to play video games, I was thinking maybe I could buy a mistletoe."

"A mistletoe?! What for?" Yuri was shocked to ask.

"Simple. Once they stood underneath it, you gonna push them to each other and make them kiss. While I took a photo and send it her AKB48 members."

Yuri have no choice but to help since reject her offer was a bad idea. Including pouting 24/7 like a duck.

"Ok I'll help you this time unnie,"

"Great, let's head out and find ourselves a mistletoe."

Yulyen went outside (with the mask on of course) and went on a journey to find the authentic mistletoe. Well not a journey but a date to be exact. Yena only has few months because they parted ways so this is the only time of the year to be with her.

"Oh looks like Yuta have arrived," The two reached home and they witness Yuta and Sakura playing mario kart on the nintendo switch.

Yuri followed where Yena went and helped her hanged the mistletoe on the kitchen room arch.

Yena called the two japanese and both of them hid away from the mistletoe, waiting for them to be stood underneath.

"What is it Ducky, Me and Yuta were about to..." Sakura startes blushing the moment she looked up, seeing the mistletoe and Yuta near her.

"Oh it's just a mistletoe, why are you so red?"
Yuta, being oblivious to what's happening, suddenly felt a push from behind. Causing him to kiss Sakura on the lips.

Yena quickly move to the side and took a quick snapshot of them kissing underneath the mistletoe.Sakura pushed him away, trying to recover from the mess she got into.

"Well that was cute," Yena looked at the photo she took from her phone, "You two will be a great couple.

"Umm Sakura," Yuta spoke, "I'm so sorry I didn't mean too......."

Without hesitation, Sakura grabbed his back and bring him outside of the dorm, shutting the door in front of them.

"Umm Yena?" Yuri looked at Sakura, who's in a blushing mess. "I think Kkura unnie lost her mind."

"YOU STUPID DUCK!" Sakura yelled, "I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR THIS!"

"Well it's been a fine day with you Yuri. Now will you excuse, I'm gonna prepare myself a grave." Yena started running for her life.

"Hey Yuri, what's the commotion?" Nako asked, "And why is Sakura chan chasing Yena?"

"It's a long story,"