Day 6--Jirin

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

Arin woke up from a deep slumber. She even had a dream where she would spend time with Soobin on a park.

She looked at the cookie box and blushed, remembering what happened last night.

She got up, fixed her bed and went to the kitchen to brew a cup of coffee. She finds the aroma of the coffee refreshing to the point that it's taste were sweet.

She was about to turn on the TV until she realized something.

"Shoot it was Soobin's birthday!" Arin facepalmed her head,"How was it I didn't know. We're friends since the mc and yet I have no clue about his birthday."

Arin quickly packed her stuffs and calls one of her unnies for help.

"Hey it's me Arin, Can we meet up at a nearby gift shop?......... It's really urgent. Ok thanks."

---

"So what are we going here?" Jiho asked.

"We're here to buy a birthday gift for Soobin. I heard that this place has some good stuff a for him."

"Out of all places we can go, why the gift shop?" 

"Because they sell cheap christmas presents and almost most of the gifts at the mall ran out of stocks."

"Whatever you say Arin," For few minutes, Arin and Jiho walked around the store to search a simple and affordable gift for him. By the time it's dusk, they finally bought the gift and reached to TXT's dorm.

"Umm Arin are you ok?" Jiho looked over at her who was blushing madly. "Your face is turning red."

"I don't know why I'm like this," She started shaking her hands.

Jiho loses her patience and knocks the door non stop until someone unlocks it.

"Can you at least knock once.......Oh Arin and Jiho noona?" Soobin stutters, noticing Arin's flustered face.

"I.......I'm sorry Soobin, here's your late birthday gift. I hope you like it." 

Jiho grab the gift and gave it to Soobin, grabbing Arin's hand and bid farewell.

"Hey hyung who's on the door?" Kai asked.

Soobin smiled,"It's a birthday gift from my friend."

--

"I'll have to go home right now take care Arin," Arin, still feeling shocked, didn't say a single word and looked at Jiho bid her farewell and leave.

She went to her apartment, trying to recall what happened.

"What is wrong with me? Am I feeling......... Infatuated?"

A/N: Here a chapter for a Happy Late Birthday for TXT's leader Soobin