Day 7--Mirin

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

Mimi POV


I just heard that Arin got a mental breakdown last night from giving a gift to Soobin. Even the girls were talking non-stop on how they ship them so much that they even wish that they would marry each other.

But for me however, it is also an opportunity for me to secretly sneak in to her apartment and place a gift on her bedroom before she got home from her mc.

It was Monday night, got myself a gift and prepared an outfit for the sneak in. To make it more effective, I wore mostly black and grey to blend in to the shadows.

I arrived at Arin's apartment and the first thing I encounter was a keypad. Good thing I went to her a lot of times that I can remember the code.

I press the correct code and grant access to her living room. But as time draws quicken, I placed a gift on her bed and made my way out of her room, going to the door and shut it close.

"Phew that was intense," I exhaled a lot of air from what I did. "I should get out before someone take a photo of me and call me a criminal."

--

I finally reached to my apartment and I've noticed something while I unlocking my door.

First, the lights were on. Which is weird since I mostly turn off before I leave and second, I hear a faded footsteps coming through the door.

I waited a bit and too see who's coming out.

It was none other than Arin, who started to get shocked after she saw me.

"Ahhh Unnie?!"

"Well I wasn't expecting you to invade my house Arin," I crossed her arms.

"I didn't even know you arrived, I was planninh to sneak into your apartment and slip in my gift to you."

"Where did you put it?" I Asked.

"On the kitchen counter." Arin fixed her hair as she was about to leave.

"Wait Arin," I demand her, stopping her tracks to hear what I was about to say.

"I don't mind you dating him. It's not a scandal, it's a golden opportunity." I winked at her, "But try to be discreet if you really want to.

She nodded and ran off.

"I gonna name that ship, Soorin. Yes I like it."