Day 24-- Kangbi

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Whew finally I bought all the gifts for my groupmates. I can rest now." Eunbi jump herself into the couch, with a can of Sprite on her hands. After all the gift hunting she went through, it is time for her to catch a break and await tomorrow's Christmas party.

Or so she thought.

"Crap!" Eunbi instantly opened her eyes, "I forgot to buy Hyewon's gift!" She got of from her couch and as soon as she open the door, Hyewon appeared in front of her.

"Unnie, We have to buy one more gift before Christmas." Hyewon call the cab and grab her hand to go along. Thanks to sales ended few days ago, the mall wasn't that crowded, except that the prices were back to normal.

"You go ahead Hyewon, I look around," Eunbi separate herself from her in order to buy her a gift without knowing.

"What does she want?" She search high and low around the mall, only to find something that interests Hyewon.

The Anime store.

As Hyewon is an anime fan, finding a gift like that should be easy for Eunbi. But the moment she step in, things are getting a bit worst.

"What?! It ran out?!" Eunbi asked.

"I'm sorry Madam. The Christmas sales made our stocks ran so fast," The cashier apologize, "But however there's one item that you may like."

At the end of the day, Eunbi bought the naruto keychain for Hyewon's gift. Hyewon saw her and walk up to her.

"Oh hey did you buy your gift?"

"Yes I did, I have a bad feeling someone's not gonna like it."

"I feel you unnie," Hyewon mumbled. Not knowing that she did but a gift to Eunbi, but it end up pretty badly and the only thing she bought is the bunny headband.

Guess buying gifts at this time is pretty troublesome.