Day 22-- YuChae

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"What are we doing again unnie?" Yuri asked Chaeyeon who was busy looking at her sister, Chaeryeong through her binoculars.

"I just want to make sure Jaemin doesn't do any harm to her."

"Unnie we been through this, she hanging out with him as a friend. Why are you being so overprotective about it."

Chaeyeon grab Yuri and hid under the bush as soon as she saw Chaeryeong greeting him from his van. She looked around before she enter the van.

"Good thing she didn't see us," Chaeyeon said.
"Let's follow them through my car."

Yuri sighed, knowing that this was a total waste of time.

They got inside the car and slowly drive behind without raising suspicion from the driver. Even Jaemin and Chaeryeong were too busy listening to music inside.

As the driver alight the 2 outside the barbecue restaurant, Chaeyeon parked her car within 2 blocks from the building and open up her telescope to for Yuri to look over.

Seeing how protective Chaeyeon is, she played a mini prank on her by believe what she saw.
"See I told you unnie, she wasn't oh shoot......"

Chaeyeon's ears perked up and grab the telescope to see what's the commotion. She glared at her for being pranked by her.

"Hey this is serious!" Chaeyeon scolded.

Yuri quickly apologise to her and went to her business looking at the telescope again.
After an hour of waiting, She informed Chaeyeon that they left the building, making her step the pedal and drive off.

"Seriously Unnie, Jaemin is being sweet to your sister. Besides her dating ban, there's nothing wrong with...." Suddenly Yuri felt the force from her body pushing forward from the car break. "What's the big deal unnie
 Why did you stop the car?!"

Chaeyeon didn't answer and went out, fuming with anger as she saw Jaemin's face were close to Chaeryeong's while fell.

"What is this Jaemin?!"

"Look I can explain, you see I accidentally trip on her..."

"Accidentally? More like making it look like a K-drama scene for her to charm you." Chaeyeon grab him, dragging him to the van. 

"I'm sorry but I can't let you court my sister." As Jaemin tried to explain that he's not gonna date her, a door was slammed in front nod his face.

Chaeryeong went up to her, shouting at her sister. 

"Did you follow us throughout the day unnie?!"

"Did you let him do something like this Chaeryeong?!"

As the sister arguing each other, Yuri can't help but to laugh at how funny and cute their argument is.

"Haha if only Hweyon and Yena were there to see."