Day 4--EunHee

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Unnie!" Wonyoung shouted, "Look what I got,"

Wonyoung showed everyone the letter that she received from santa claus. Almost all the members received a letter too.

"You got it too?" Yena asked, "I did receive a letter but not a PS5,"

Sakura hit Yena's head, "You dumb duck, Santa can't just go to the store and buy PS5 you know."

They started laughing at their cute argument while Eunbi, drinking her spirte, smiled. Recalling the events that happened yesterday.


-Flashback-


December 3 was a stressful day for Eunbi and she's planning to have coffee break with one of her labelmates Yeonhee, whose the leader of Rocket Punch.

"Thanks for coming over Yeonhee, I'm having mental breakdown right now,"

"I know that feeling," Yeonhee sip her ice latte, "Being a leader of your chaotic group sure is hard but I think you'll make it unnie."

"It's not that," Eunbi sighed, "The thing is, all of my groupmates gave me a lot of letters but it was directly to Santa Claus."

"That's great unnie, but why are you feeling so troubled?" Yeonhee asked.

"First of all, Santa can't come to South Korea has we lived in dorms without chimmy. Second, they set some unrealistic wishes like the group should be permanent or even a PS5."

"Whoa unnie, that's......"

"I know Yeonhee," Eunbi said ,"I honestly have no idea what to do. Like How am I gonna explain that Santa Claus is a myth? Or that he can't just come here giving wishes."

While Eunbi is distracted by her worries, Yeonhee's mind bright up.

"Unnie, I think I know how to help you," Yeonhee approach Eunbi and whisper to her ear. It made her have an idea.

"Thanks Yeonhee, I think I know what to do,"

-flashback ends-

"Let me guess Eunbi unnie. You secretly made this letters and pretend it was from Santa Claus am I right," Lee Chaeyeon was just standing there in the kitchen eating her biscuit.

"I just wanted them to celebrate this last Christmas with them," Eunbi replied.

"The least thing we can do is to cherish this moment before we part ways,"

"I Agree,"