Day 8--Michaeng

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"And.........done," Mina add the last Christmas decorations with the help from Chaeyoung.

"Looks like we have a lot of free time for ourselves." Chaeyoung grab a glass of water after decorating enough Christmas ornaments.

"I'm gonna play minecraft for while, wanna join with me?" Mina asked.

"Sure, I'm very curious about the game." Chaeyoung secretly used a CPU to play minecraft while Mina set up the laptop. The two created a server and join in spawning on the plains full of trees and cows.

"Judging by what we got, it looks like we have a good start."

"Nah let's get some diamonds, gonna dig straight down." The baby tiger starts looking down and digs straight down.

"Umm Chae, you're not supposed to...."

And the next thing she knew, she fell down to the lava and killed herself.

--

"Now you see why you must not dig down straight?"

"But I want to get some diamond weapons unnie,"

"We start slow ok." Mina continued, "Besides, minecraft is a slow paced game. But if you want to get diamonds, you need an iron pickaxe. 

"All right, I guess I should stay we you then."
It took few hours to understand the mechanics of the game. Chaeyoung even got the hang of it while clicking the enemy pillagers.

"That is for Minari unnie!" 

"Nice one Chaeyoung but you might need to heal up. You will lose all your items if you die."
Mina then noticed it's getting late,"I guess we play too much that it's dinner time. We'll continue this tomorrow ok?"

"Yep, I think I have fun playing with you." Chaeyoung smiles. "Thanks unnie."