Day 14--Heemo

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Thanks for coming too our dorm Heechul." Momo gave him a warm welcome by placing his jacket on the coat hanger. 

"No worries dear, I just want to spend time with you today." Heechul sat down on the couch, "I'm so sorry about the news between Jihyo and Daniel."

"You don't have to apologise for that. They did what's best for them, for my group and his work." 

Momo sit down with him and open up netflix to watch some Christmas movies to lighten up this season.

"There so many Christmas movies to watch. Which one will you pick?" Heechul asked.

"Let's see, I know, let's watch Elf. I heard that movie gave them a laugh."

So they spend half the day watching a movie together. But the time it ends, they just sit at the sofa cuddling thinking about the future.

"It is possible for us to break up?" Momo asked.

"Just looking at them, makes me think that it's for the best." Heechul looked at her eyes, "What ever happens, I won't stop loving you. Even if we're not together."

He kisses her on the forehead, only to receive a light beating from her.

"What's up with you? I'm asking a simple yes and no question and you gave me something from a K-drama." Momo was flustered. "So now what?"

"I'm kinda hungry, Is there food here?"

"Ever since we're busy with our promotions and MAMA. We didn't even have the time to stock up more food."

"I have an idea," Heechul replied with excitement, "We can go to the convenience store to buy ramen."

Momo agreed with him and went out to the nearest store to bought 2 cups of ramen and cold drinks. As they finished their dinner and Heechul packing his stuff, it started raining heavily.

"Raining already at this time? Where am I gonna sleep for tonight?"

"You can sleep with me," Heechul gave her a strange look, which Momo replied, "It's not what you think I mean we just cuddle up like we did just now."

"Sounds ok then, I hope they won't bother me when I'm asleep."

Heechul unpack his stuff and when to Momo's room and lay down facing her while sleeping peacefully. 

"She's so pretty. I must be that lucky." He shut his eyes and drifted to sleep.