Christmas Day

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

Today was 25 December, Christmas day. And despite the pandemic that hits this year, most idols decided to spend this final year with the Christmas party zoom. Each were broadcast from iZone, Seventeen, NCT and JYP Idols.

---

"Well thanks for the Headband Hyewon," Eunbi happily received a bunny headband while giving hers to Hyewon. Almost all the groupmates were happy with what they received, including Annyeongz who were eyeing on their Christmas globe.

"Hey is this on? Can you hear me?" Chaeyeon was busy fixing the webcam on her laptop for the rest of the idols to see their chaotic State.

"Yes I can hear you noona," Dino, Seventeen's maknae speak up from his mic. "The rest should meet up." 

After few minutes of configuration, the leaders issued to stop and gather around the laptop for there first Christmas zoom meeting.

"Hello can you hear me?" Seungcheol test the mic one more time before his announcement. 
"Good, I wanted to say thank you for being here for this Christmas. I know this year isn't that great due to what's happening around but that doesn't stop us from celebrating our favorite holiday. So cherish these moments as 2020 will end in few days."

The Zoom Christmas party started with idols interacting to each other while munching onto their favorite foods.

Sakura heard a doorbell from her door,"Oh I get it."

She approached the door, opening up to see Yuta.

"Yuta?!" She exclaimed.

"I'm sorry about what I did few days ago. Here, I'm gonna make this up for you." 

Yuta move closer to Sakura and did what made everyone have different reactions.
Nct started cheering, Yena wheezed and Chaeyeon glared at them.

"Hey get a room you two. There minors here."
Everyone laugh at her reaction and resume to there activities. It will smoothly until Mark Lee decided to spice the party up.

"Hey guys, let's make this party epic by singing 
Bury the light," 

The End

(A/N This is it, that's the last chapter. Thank you guys for reading and requesting your ships here. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.)