Day 10--Jeongcheol

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"I'm home!" Seungcheol raised his voice in excitement, carrying his purchased Christmas lights.

"Dude what took you so long?" Jeonghan asked."And what is that your buying?"

"I just happen to bought this christmas lights from the thrift shop. Wanna help me putting it up?"

Jeonghan nodded.

--


"Ok here goes nothing," With a flip of the switch, the Christmas lights in Seventeen's house began to shine, only to flicker and then exploded. 

"Good job Seungcheol , you caused a blackout in our house. Better fix it up before hoshi loses his temper due to not producing songs with electricity."

"Sorry man, I didn't expect that to happen." Seungcheol scratch his head, "I thought it would work since it's cheap.

"You do know cheap things tend to break easily," Jeonghan sighed, "Let's just fix the power quickly," 

Seungcheol and Jeonghan head over to the generator and try to reset it. Within few seconds the power went back on.

"Looks like we got our electricity back,"

"You might wanna throw those away to prevent short circuit. We're not in the dorm already so we have to be cautious with the budget."

After they fixed the electricity, the two went up to the terrace and get themselves a glass of soda.

"Yeah I remember the managers paid the rent for our daily accommodation."

"This are great times," They lightly tap each others' drinks and took a sip.

"I wish things were the way before the pandemic hits."

"I'll head back to prepare dinner. I call you once it's done." Jeonghan went inside, leaving Seungcheol looking up the dusk sky alone.

"I wish this Christmas will be joyful despite this harsh times."