Day 20--2yeon

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Nayeon and Jeongyeon, please come to my office right now." The CEO informed them through the speaker in the practice group where the jyp artist train.

Twice were having a dance practice and halted as 2yeon make their way to meet with the boss.

"I'm sure you know what I called you?" He asked.

"If it's about me being drunk then I'm sorry about it."

"No not that," The CEO replied, "It's about the gifts. Apparently, one of the trucks' tires were burst on the way and I need to ask if one of you can drive and pick up the gifts."

"Besides me ,Jihyo and Jeongyeon, there now no one else."

"Good," He said as he leave the office, "I hope you can do this because this is urgent and they expect the gifts to be delivered to the orphanage by 7pm."

"So do we have to stop our practice?" Asked Nayeon.

"I'll inform Jihyo about it, you go and prepare my car. I'll meet you there." Jeongyeon gave Nayeon her car keys and head back to the practice room to told Jihyo the news.

As she arrived outside the building, Nayeon stop by with her white maserati car and went inside. 

"Did you know where the truck is?"

"I received a screenshot of the truck's last location. It shouldn't be that far." Nayeon step on the pedal, driving to the location of the truck.

As soon as they arrived, they were told by the driver that it's impossible to fix a flat tyre and the only choice is to bring the gifts with their car.

"Well this is a pain in the ." Nayeon whined.

"Stop complaining and help me with the gifts."

2Yeon were able to bring the gifts into the car despite the cold outside. They drove off to the orphanage and placed the gifts underneath the Christmas tree. 

As they were about to leave, the caretaker greet them.

"Hey before you leave, we have some food here. We can't let you have an empty stomach on your way back right?"

Jeongyeon stuttered, "Well......."

"Let's stay here a bit Jeongyeon, We'll gonna have some fun here spending time with the kids." Nayeon happily ran off to the canteen.

"If you say so."