Day 17-- Ryuna

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Ok JYP entertainment idols. For this upcoming Christmas, We'll be having an exchange gift at 17 December. So start finding your gifts.to your random secret Santa. Have fun."

 

--

 

"Crap It's December 17 and I don't have a gift for Yuna," Ryujin groaned.

 

Hyunjin, a member of stray kids and one of her labelmates, replied, "It's been a week since it started. What have you been doing for the past few days?"

 

"Hanging with my family and my schoolmates.

You do know it's a busy week for us."

 

"Well the thing is, Christmas isn't about gifts." Hyunjin continued, "It's about being thankful and giving someone a good day other than gifts."

 

That gives Ryujin an idea.

 

"You're right. It doesn't have a to be a gift."

 

Hyunjin asked, "So what are you giving to Yuna?" 

 

"I have an idea."

 

--

 

"Unnie what are we doing here?" Yuna asked Ryujin, as they set foot inside the arcade machines.

 

"It's my favorite place to go before debut and school days. Plus, I can teach you how to play."

 

The first machine they pick was the shooting game. Ryujin gave instructions to Yuna on how to use the gun controller and the pedal for the cover.

 

They're on a high streak score that Yuna's starting to slow down and ended up a game over.

 

"No worries, I even have a hard time with quick reactions," Ryujin cheered up, "Let's go to the racing machine, we're gonna have a lot of fun."

 

They managed to grab a seat and play a single race between them. Due to Ryujin's experience during her past, she outrun Yuna and won first place.

 

"Wow unnie, you're quite good at this,"

 

"I'm been this a lot of times."

 

While walking around the arcade, Yuna spotted a cute teddy bear on the claw machine and drag her onto it.

 

"This teddy is so cute!" Yuna squeal, "Since you're good at most of the machine here, can you get one for me please,"

 

With Yuna's puppy eyes, Ryujin can't say no and gives a shot at the claw machine. The first try was a failed, the second was a bit close.

 

"Third times a charm," With that, she was finally able to get the teddy bear out of the machine and gave to Yuna.

 

"Thanks unnie," Yuna gave a warm hug, that made her blush.

 

"Umm honestly Yuna, this is my exchange gift to you."

 

Yuna's eyes were wide open, "Really?"

 

"I don't have a gift for you so I thought bringing you to my favorite place and spending time with you was a my gift to you."

 

Yuna smiled, "It's ok unnie. This is the best exchange gift from you."

 

After ending up having dinner outside, they went back home feeling tired. Ryujin was glad that she liked it and having the best day with her.