Day 15--Soorin

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"And we're clear. Good job you two." The PD congrats Soobin and Arin for there MCs. It is the last performance for them to announce and ended up with a mini Christmas party.

"Hey Arin," Soobin asked, "Since we finished our job here, do you wanna get some ice cream outside."

"Umm sure," Arin replied, while trying very hard to hide her blushed face from him. The two secretly went out to drop by at the nearby ice cream store.

"Hi may I take your order?" The lady asked which Soobin replied. 

"May I have one chocolate and one vanilla ice cream both on a cup separately."

The lady proceed to scoop up two flavors and place them on the cup individual. She noticed that the girl was with him so she asked.

"She so cute, is she your girlfriend?" Hearing that makes Arin blushed even more to point that she denied it quickly.

"Arin she's asking us a question, don't get to paranoid about it." They both got their ice creams and sat at the nearest bench, enjoying a chilling view of the park.

"Oh no, my heart is beating much more faster than before. I really have to tell him this." Arin stated on her mind.

"Not this feeling again." Soobin mumbled, "Looks like I need some motivation to speak up my feelings for her."

"I got something to tell you...." They both said in unison, "I have both feelings for you!"

They both stopped, having each others glance and blushing real hard.

"Really? Even you?" 

"Yes, I have this since I gave you cookies during my birthday." Soobin said, "Let's head back to the studio. We can discuss about this."

--

"So you confessed me about you feelings towards me," Arin was at the blushing mess. She can't even control herself that she has to do the one thing she needs.

She replied him with a peck on the cheek.

"There it is ladies and gentlemen, Soorin is on the deck." Soobin and Arin turn their heads at Yeonjun who finally had announced his good news to his groupmates and oh my girl.

"Hyung do you really have to say that?" Taehyun said in disbelief, "You even made their face red."

"There so cute." Binnie squeal while the rest went into the chaotic state of surrounding Soobin, interrogating him about this newfound relationship.

Arin giggled."Hehe sorry Soobin, you have to deal with them. They're too protective when it comes to me having you."