Day 11--2kim

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Hey Minju can you hurry up? We have to finish cleaning up the snow before sunset." Chaewon shouted to Minju, who she was busy coping the harsh winter. 

"Unnie, I'm trying too but it's too cold outside."
Minju whined," I'm gonna freeze to death."

"Well we've been doing this for 3 hours and I'm also freezing to death so better speed up."

2kim had finished their snow piling and went home to warm themselves while Chaeyeon was preparing a hot cup of chocolate drink for them

"Here's a cup of chocolate, That should warm you guys up." Chaeyeon placed a tray of drinks to them who were rubbing their hands to produce heat.

"Unfortunately, our dorm has no heater so you have to do something to keep yourselves warm while I head out to buy a portable heater."

Chaewon and Minju have to endure at least another 3 hours of bitter cold. Even Minju is starting to shivering a lot.

"Hey Minju, wanna hug with me?" Chaewon asked. "I can keep you warm with my jacket,"

Minju scoot over to her and snuggles into her jacket. Now she can feel warmth from her jacket.

"It feels nice unnie," Minju started to feel sleepy, "Thanks unnie, I'm gonna need to nap a bit."

Chaewon placed Minju's head on her lap while producing more heat to prolong warmth for her.

As time pass by, Chaeyeon bought a portable heater and placed it near the 2 sleepyheads.

"They are so cute," Chaeyeon said, "I gotta start making dinner right now."