Day 19--Chaelix

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"This is a complete waste of time," Felix muttered, waiting at the pavement to meet this random girl to hang out with. Due to the harsh winter and the pandemic, he have to where a jacket and mask to keep him safe.

 

A Black van comes by and stops near him, asking if he was Felix.

 

As he replied, the door open to reveal a black hair fairy who he knew her.

 

"Wait, are you serious?" Felix asked, "Chaewon?!"

 

"Let's just get in," Felix went inside the van and seat next to her. He could not believe Chan would set up someone like her. 

 

Even though people say that she has a angelic personality and a girlfriend material, Felix knew that it's just a hangout and he had a 3 years dating ban.

 

"Welcome to the hangout van you two. Where you will experience what is like to go on a date. I know there's a dating ban in the company rule but I assure you that there will be no kisses or any intense flirtatious action throughout the day."

 

"Damn it Chris," Felix mumbled.

 

"So let's start this and enjoy the ride."

 

--

 

"You sure it's a good idea Chan, the two seem to get awkward to each other," Jeongyeon asked next to him.

 

"That's the beginning noona. I'm planning to take them to the restaurant near the company building where they start their own conversation." Chan continued, "Then afterwards, we take them to the rooftop for a clear view."

 

"If Felix's simulation is a success, then he'll get himself a girl with my approval."

 

"I'm impressed Chan, you learnt that from Momo?"

 

"Yep"

 

--

 

The first hangout they went is the restaurant where most of the jyp artist meet up. It is also a good hangout/dating.

 

So far Felix and Chaewon are starting to feel comfortable to each other while eating their meals.

 

"Sakura nowadays was playing PUBG with me and was very pro at it."

 

"I'm quite jealous that you have a skilled gamer. I tried once but my team died to quickly and I ended up in 3rd place."

 

Seeing how they interacted, Chan took his notes and write down his observation with a disguise.

 

"It's working noona," Chan smiled as he look up to his research.

 

"We should head over to our company. It's not safe here,"

 

And so they got in and make their way to the jyp building for there final hangout, a open space rooftop with star gazing night.

 

"This is beautiful," Chaewon said.

 

"I know," Felix replied, "I went out just to enjoy the view."

 

"Honestly Felix this wasn't a bad idea. The way you open the door for me and carrying my jacket." Chaewon look to his eyes, "I think every girl you meet in the future will want to have you by there side."

 

"I don't know if I will have one,"

 

"Someday you will," 

 

They both head back to the lobby and biding goodbye to each other. Felix was glad that the hangout is not as bad as what it seems. 

 

Except for Chan and Jeongyeon came by.

 

"Congrats mate, you hangout was a success."

Chan hugged Felix from the back, "And as a result, you'll be the perfect boyfriend any girl needs,"

 

"Shut up Chan," Felix started bickering with him and demanding him a rematch from him. Jeongyeon couldn't help but laugh at them.