Day 16--Kwonchaeng/Chae Sisters

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Eunbi unnie, me and Wonyoung wanted for Christmas is....." That's the only sentence where Eunbi grabs herself a can of Sprite in the morning. Even Chaeyeon informed her that drinking in the morning is unhealthy.

 

"Drinking won't solve your problem unnie."

 

"I know Chae," Eunbi replied, "I have to figure out about them. But I don't have a single clue on what they want."

 

"I think I know what they want but you might want to come with me to the mall, my sister is there to buy gifts for her group and labelmates."

 

Thanks to Chaeyeon having her license, she went to her car along with Eunbi and drive off to the mall. As most days during December, it was packed with people and most of the parking spaces were occupied.

 

Luckily, Chaeyeon spotted one of the cars leaving and drove it to the last parking space.

They got of and head over to the mall entrance to meet up with her sister.

 

"Unnie, what to you so long?" Chaeryeong asked her sister. "The sales are almost ending and we have to buy gifts for my labelmates at my company."

 

"I'm sorry sis, I can't find a good parking space. Also I brought Eunbi unnie to find her something for our maknaes."

 

"Oh I see, I think you should come with us Eunbi unnie. You could find something here."

 

Eunbi, along with the chae sisters, walk through the bustling crowd. Especially since the Christmas sales are soon. 

 

As they went inside the newly opened giftshop. Eunbi's eyes were focus on the Christmas globe that inside was a bunny and a puppy underneath the Christmas tree.

 

"This reminds me of them playing in the snow." Eunbi thought, "This should work."

 

"Oh unnie, have you found what you're looking for?" Chaeyeon asked. 

 

"Unnie!" Chaeryeong whined, "Let's go already, my arms are getting tired and it's heavy."

 

"I hope that is worth for Yujin and Wonyoung.

I'm heading to her company to help my sister and I head to the dorm afterwards.

 

-- 

 

They arrived at Izone's dorm and drop off Eunbi on the pavement.

 

"Take care," Chaeryeong waved goodbye, leaving her with the only gift she can give to them.

 

"I hope they like it."