Day 1 : Annyeongz

24 Days Of Christmas Miracles (Season 3: Quarantined)

"Yujin unnie wake up," The giant baby Wonyoung enters the room and shakes the puppy up.

Yujin groaned and opens her eyes to see her trying to wake her up.

"It's December 1 and Eunbi unnie gave us an errand to decorate the whole dorm with our old Christmas decorations we used last year."

"I'm too tired, go ask Nako unnie," The puppy turns her body away from Wonyoung, ignoring her.

"I can't, she's going out with Eunbi unnie. Plus, she's too short to help me with the decorations."

But an idea came to Wonyoung's head.

"You know, Minju unnie will buy you food if we finish the decorations early."

Thanks to Yujin's weakness to Minju, the puppy got up and rushes to the living room with the decorations on her hands.

"What are you waiting Wonyoung, let's decorate this dorm."

"As expected," Wonyoung giggle at the sight of her puppy being energetic while decorating. The two spend 2 hours decorating the entire dorm and applying ornaments for the Christmas tree.

By the time they finished, the rest of the members arrived with food and their hands.
Yujin's puppy instinct causes her to rush to Minju.

"Hey calm down Yujin, sit girl sit," The rest of the members laugh as Minju is trying to push away her from taking the food.

"Wonyoung, can you calm this giant puppy of yours down?!" Minju asked.

"But she favors you a lot," Wonyoung replied.

"Just calm her down please,"

Wonyoung walk to Yujin and told her to calm down, but Yujin surprises her with her attacks of kisses to her cheeks.

"Can we start the dinner please, just seeing the two makes me vomit," Nako pouted.

"Hey don't pout Nako," Eunbi said,"Santa doesn't like it when you that,"

"Ok," The group gather at the living room and started their dinner, where Annyeongz have their moment.

Yena and Hyewon arguing between Yuri.

Eunbi eating with Nako.

Chaewon was laughing at Yena with Hitomi.

Chaeyeon was supposed to join the laugh but her mood turns when she saw Sakura calling someone on the phone.

"I'll call you later, See ya," Sakura ended the call  and saw Chaeyeon giving an eye at her.

"Oh, sorry about that Chaeyeon. Just a friend calling,"

Chaeyeon let it slide and joins in the fun with Chaewon and Hitomi, hoping that Sakura was have a call with her friend.....

or was it?