When he saw you lying on the ground

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

A few days later, you just got a good news and you were so happy. You were running happily until you didn’t realize there was a big stone in front of you. You tried to avoid it but it ended by losing your body balances, you fell and hurt yourself. AISH! You couldn’t move at all, you were just lying there until someone would give you some helps. Suddenly someone approached you, when you looked up and it's actually him again, _______, your favorite B2ST member!

Doojoon: He would be confused at first and ask, “What are you doing there, miss?” LMAO. Gladly, he finally realized that you were in trouble then he helped you to stand up. “Your knee, it’s bleeding.” He began worrying. “I’ll bring you to the hospital.” He helped you to walk by holding your arm and your waist tightly but softly. AWWW!

Hyunseung: He would stand there, motionless. Then he came back to his senses, “Are you okay?” He asked shyly. You gave him *do I look like I’m okay?* stare :P Unfortunately he didn’t get your action, Hyunseung's still an innocent. But then he helped you up and saw your wound on your knee. “You’re bleeding.” He worried and asked for your permission to heal your wound.

Junhyung: When his eyes met yours, your heart just melted :P “Did you just fall over?” He asked a stupid question seriously, LOL. But then he helped you up and he was a bit surprised when seeing blood on your knee. “I guess you can’t walk properly.” He offered you his back and gave you a piggyback ride to the hospital! Isn’t that sweet? ;)

Yoseob: “YA! You’re that girl! It’s nice to see you again.” He would greet you first instead of help you up ;D “AIGOO, what are you doing?” He made fun of you cause your bizarre fall position, HHA, but he helped you immediately when he realized that you were in pain. “Is it hurt? You’re so clumsy.” He watched your knee and started blowing on your wound XD

Gikwang: “OMO, there’s a girl lying on the ground!” He would strike his shocked pose :) He then remembered about you and helped you up then rubbed your dirt off your shirt. “Hey! Your knee is bleeding!” This time he was in his panic mode ;) Suddenly he just ran away, you thought he was leaving you there but he came back with medication then he helped you to heal your wound. Such a sweet gentleman ;)

Dongwoon: He already knew that you were hurt but he didn’t know what to do. He grabbed his cell phone and called the ambulance, LOL! He helped you up, “Don’t worry, I’m here, you’ll be okay.” He comforted you at least but both of you went to the hospital by ambulance, HHA. Not so romantic.

Your wound was cured and he was still with you, you felt so embarrassed cause you always did a silly thing when you met him. You really didn't know what you should do.