When there was just one umbrella

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

After your wound was healed, you realized that you just did the dumbest thing ever. You felt so embarrassed and you didn’t know how to face him. It was raining outside, so you couldn’t go home. Actually you brought an umbrella but there was no way you were just leaving him like that after he had helped you. So you offered him to share your umbrella, and…

Doojoon: He would put his genuine smile that you have never seen before in any music program or his variety show ;) “Shall we?” He grinned as he asked you, seeing him like that made you feel so nervous. “Let’s go.” You and he started walking under the umbrella beneath the rain. You just noticed that he was getting wet, he looked like kinda protect you from the raindrops that means he just doesn’t want you to get wet ;)

Hyunseung: He was asking you, “Is it really alright?” He even still used formal language, HHA. You said it was alright. Then he started walking closer to you. He was the one that holding the crook handle. He grabbed your hand and let it go immediately. “I’m sorry.” He apologized. You were really touched by his polite behavior ;D Then you held his arm to sign him *it was okay to touch me* LOL. He was startled but inside he was dying on happiness. Finally both of you were walking under the umbrella.

Junhyung: He would give you his piercing stare then smile widely. “I really appreciate your offer but I appreciate you more.” You didn’t get what he had said, LMAO. “I don’t want you to get wet because of me.” He opened the umbrella and handed it to you. “Use it by yourself, I’m okay, but we still can walk together.” While you were walking under the umbrella he walked under the rain. He is a real gentleman!

Yoseob: He would be really happy. “You know what? There’s nothing sweeter than you.” Suddenly he grabbed your umbrella and tossed it away, HHA, and you would be *WTF?* He held your hand randomly and pulled you under the rain. “But it’s more fun like this than use an umbrella.” Both of you were running hand in hand in the rain, WOOT WOOT!

Gikwang: At first he rejected your offer but since it was heavy raining outside then he said, “I’m a troublesome, sorry for trouble you, but I promise you that you’re not gonna get wet.” He swore to you and himself, HHA, he’s so sweet! The two of you started walking under the umbrella and he held you really tight so both of you didn’t get wet. It looked like he’s trying to fulfill his promise ;))

Dongwoon: “Just wait here.” He asked you to stay there while he went some where. After a few minutes, you found him standing next to you under another umbrella. You didn’t even know where that umbrella came from :D  “Now, we can walk safety under the rain.” He smiled proudly. Both of you still walked close to each other even though under the different umbrellas  n_n

The rain had stopped and you took a glance at him as you thought hardly how to say goodbye, in fact you still want to be with him :(