1st day out (part 3 - when you dine out with him)

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

It’s dinner time! You were wondering where he’s taking you.  He didn’t say anything at all and that was making you so curious then finally…

Doojoon: He would take you to a cozy Korean restaurant. A waiter came to checking you out and you two picked your favorite foods.  As were waiting for foods to come both of you chatted, talked and laughed together, “You know what? When I back to my dorm after a full day of filming Dongwoon would approach me and say, ‘Hyuuung~’ using his aegyo. AISH, that kid, jinja.” He told you while imitating Dongwoon, ROFL.

Hyunseung: He took you to ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT barbeque restaurant :D He picked a lot of food there and asked you to follow him. When you two finally grabbed a lot of food he is confused on which one of those food that he would eat first, LOL. You wondered why he eats so much food when in fact he’s so thin. “If I want to eat, I'll run to Kikwang to ask him advice about food.” He said shyly. “And Doojoon said I’m a junk food-holic, aren't I?”

Junhyung: He would take you to an Italian restaurant. He ordered pizza and his favorite soft drink ever of course, COKE, while you preferred to eat fettuccini because this food is more filling. The two of you were sharing stories and hobbies. “I usually clean out the living room. I clean it without telling the members, and then I blame them for not helping me.”You guys laughed. At that moment you learned that he is actually very cute and tactful when off stage, on stage, he shows a more serious and charismatic image and you really like those two sides of him, indeed, who wouldn’t? HAHA.

Yoseob: He took you to a Jjajangmyun stand in downtown. That place was small but you could see the city lights of Seoul clearly, might be that is the reason why he took you there. “Each of the members have a different colour toothbrush and Junhyung likes to rearrange them according to the rainbow.” He talked about Junhyung and you spontaneously chuckled. You guys enjoyed eating jjajangmyun while looking at the beautiful scenery of Seoul at night. It’s quite romantic, isn’t it?

Gikwang: He would take you to the street food vendors, LOL. There, the two of you found the Korea’s famous dish, ddeokbokki. You took one ddeokbokki on a skewer and feed him. Later, you two enjoyed feeding each other, how sweet! Then he took you to convenience store to get an ice cream! HAHA, he is so in love with it. “It tastes like heaven, I tell ya, and I hate it when Junhyung or Yoseob steals my ice cream.” ;)

Dongwoon: He is currently obsessed with his new song, so he would take you to a Japanese restaurant and order udon for himself, LMAO. Then you followed him to order udon. He scooped up a bunch of udon noodles with a chopstick. Then he shoved the noodles in his mouth and he opened his mouth to get the noodles to cold down probably because it was extremely hot! HAHA. Suddenly he started singing randomly, “Uri sarang udong ceoreom massiseo, udong, dong, dong, dong~~ dong, dong, dong, dong~~” You burst into laughter and you’d laugh your off forever.

As you guys were walking to get back home, suddenly he stopped his step and held your hand.