1st day out (part 1 - when you saw him at the door)

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

The other day, he finally texted you saying, “Hey, it’s me, ________. Have time? I have no performance today and just got two movie tickets. Wanna join me? I’ll pick you up at 4 PM :)” Hell yeah, he’s asking you out! You should prepare for this date. Suddenly you turned into an insane perfectionist, you tried all of your clothes to find the right one, put your make up, curled your hair and looked in the mirror for so many times. You got it all done and you heard someone’s knocking on the door, you opened it and…

Doojoon: He would daze for a sec and back to his senses. “You’re really beautiful, I tell ya.” He smiled. “Is it normal if one of B2ST members is nervous when he’s around you? It's not even member but a leader.” He said as you saw a grin on his face :P

Hyunseung: As he saw you at the door he put a big smile. “Well, uh, you, uh, you-” He stuttered, HHA. You could see his face is going red. He stopped saying and looked down, “She’s gorgeous.” He talked to himself but you could hear that ;)

Junhyung: He smiled a half smile which brightened his tough exterior. “How long did you prepare to dress up like this?” He asked but then he continued, “Cause I do adore the way you dress, you look beautiful.” He gave his flirty smile that every girl fell for within matter of seconds, KYAA!

Yoseob: He chuckled and said, “Have anyone ever told you that you’re beautiful?” Those simple words could make your face turned into red immediately, HHA. “Really, you’re beautiful.” He gazed at you and nodded calmly. “I guess it’s my turn to get nervous.” He put his goofy smile, AWW!

Gikwang: There he was, standing in front of your door with his mouth slightly opened, HHA. He was motionless and suddenly got back to reality,”You’re so dazzling!” He exclaimed happily as he put a puppy eye smile on his face XD

Dongwoon: You found him covering his mouth with his eyes were wide-open. “OMO, am I just seeing an angel?” He did a hyperbolic way of speaking :)) “I’m so glad that you have prepared yourself like this for me.” He your hair as he gave you a wink.

You were so nervous cause it was your first day out with him. As the two of you arrived he showed you the ticket and it’s actually a horror movie that you’re gonna watch and you really hate that kind of movie.

 

 

Sorry for this-kinda-incredibly short chapter. I promise I'll update the next one so soon. And thanks again for reading!