When he takes care of you

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

It's a perfect day to hang out but unfortunately not for you, you are sick, you have a fever. Your B2ST boyfriend went to your home and knocked your door. You were still in your bed, wrapping your body with your blanket, dizzy ensued. You woke up lazily to a weird sound. You got up and opened it, half asleep.

Doojoon: At first there was a grin on his face but it turned to pout when he saw you looked so terrible. “What happened?” He asked and checked your condition. “You have a fever? That’s bad. You need to take a medicine, get enough sleep and spend all day long in home.” He kissed your top of your head. “But don’t worry, you’re not going to spend it home alone, there is no way I’m gonna leave you like this.” He threw you a comfort smile :)

Hyunseung: You saw him standing in your front door with a bouquet of flowers. “Hi, baby. Wanna go out today?” You gave him your *I’m dying* stare. He threw the bouquet away and straightly came closer to you. “Hey, you’re not fine, are you? Poor you, honey. How long have you been suffered from fever?” He asked you as he noticed anxiously. “Now go back to bed and take a rest. I’ll cook you some foods and get you some medicines, okay?”

Junhyung: He would go inside without your permit, catch you in a warm hug and kiss your cheek; typical Junhyung. “You’re awfully tired,” He concluded.“And sick…” He added. “You’re a big girl, you’re supposed to be able to take care of your health, dear.” You carelessly shrugged. He slided his arm around your waist and pulled you in closer to him so your back is pressed against his chest;) “And you’re not supposed to make me worried. I have a day off so I’m not gonna leave this house until you’re fully recovered.”

Yoseob: He would be thunderstruck after seeing your face. “Wow, you look so, pretty,” He dropped his jaw in amazement, noticing your look. You had no idea you should take it as a compliment or a taunt, LOL. “I mean you are so pretty messy.” He corrected his words. “I wanna take you somewhere, at first. But I guess it’s not the right time. You didn’t take care of your health, did you?” He placed his hands on your face, wrapping your red cheeks, “Maybe I have to take care of you, little miss.” ;)

Gikwang: There he was with his eye-smile, standing in your doorway, handing Ben & Jerry’s ice cream. “Morning, sweetheart! It is a perfect day, so I’ve brought you a perfect gift, your favorite.” He showed you stuff on his hand. Too bad, that gift isn’t perfect for your imperfect condition. “Why? You don’t like it?” A big disappointment was visibly seen on his face. But then he finally realized there was something going on with you, “Do you have a fever? Maybe we can keep this ice cream for later. Now, I’ll take care of you.”

Dongwoon: “Morning, sweety!” He greeted you happily. “Haven’t you washed your face?” He asked protest, hahaha. “Come on, I’ll wash it for you.” He led you to the bathroom but then, “Wow, you’re so hot!" He shouted. "I mean hot as being at high temperature not hot as a strong ual attraction, but don’t get me wrong, I didn’t say you’re not hot, you are hot too, especially when," *start imagine about you* "When you bite your lip or brush back your bangs and…wait, what the heck am I talking about? Why am I even discussing this kind of thing with you?” LOL, he's trapped by his own words. You giggled because you found it strangely funny. “Never mind. Now, I must stay with you until you’re better.”  :)

 

He was really taking care of you; he cooked you chicken porridge, bought you some medicines and put a cold compress on your forehead. The next thing you needed was sleep. You asked him to just go home so you said farewell to your B2ST boyfriend before you went to sleep. But in fact he was worried about you and decided to stay. While you were sleeping, he…

Doojoon: He felt tired, so he decided to take a nap on the couch right beside your bed. But before he did it, he faced you, seeing your sleeping face. Occasionally, he checked your body temperature to reassure himself that you were better :)

Hyunseung: He would watch you sleep and stay by your side. He held your hand like he never let it go. He kept smiling while he observed your face. He thought to himself, ‘What are you? You’re not even a sleeping-princess. But why are you so freaking adorable more than Aurora can be?' AWW!

Junhyung: He would walk around your house; exploring every little thing in your house. He went to your living room and saw some photos hanging on the wall, he smiled like an idiot when he found and read your old diary, and he put a big grin on his face when he noticed there was his name written on your mirror, hahaha.

Yoseob: He would take a lot of pictures of you! Hahaha. He thinks you are so peacefully beautiful when you’re asleep, aww! He even didn’t wanna miss this brilliant view, so he struck his sleeping-pose right beside you, leaning his head on your shoulder and CLICK, he captured a sleeping-pose picture of you two and soon he posted it on his twitter!

Gikwang: He would kiss your forehead, caress your hair gently and wipe sweat all over your face. He was really enjoyed watching your face. The more he watches you sleeping, the more he wanna show his affection for you.

Dongwoon:  He wouldn’t do anything but eat! Hahaha. He took all your foods and ate all of them. But he promised to himself, he would pay all of your foods. LOL.

 

You were awakened at midnight, you thought you had enough sleep. There was no more sun in the sky, it just left a thousand stars above, it was marvelous night. You couldn’t believe you slept from noon until midnight, and then you remembered about your B2ST boyfriend,

Doojoon: You saw him right there sleeping on the couch, his body was on the couch but his head almost touch the floor. You chuckled lightly seeing his odd sleeping position. He looked so beautifully tired.

Hyunseung: You felt something stopped your hand’s movement. You found him sleep and it was Hyunseung’s head that obstructed your move. His bangs covered a half of his face and he still held your hand.

Junhyung: After he discovered a lot of your things, he was so exhausted. There he was, you found him sleeping on the sofa in your living room, holding the remote, with sounds from TV which still on.

Yoseob: When you walked to the living room, you tripped on the rug. You heard a surprising groan from it, you faced down and found it was just not about the rug but it was also Yoseob with a pillow cushioning his one side of his face :)

Gikwang: He lied on the floor sleeping. Heck yeah, Doojoon is right, he really looks like a baby when he is sleeping! He was so innocent and pure. Somehow you wanted to pinch his cheek and kissed him, but you didn’t wanna disturb his innocence.

Dongwoon: Within a second, you already found him. He slept by your side, in your bed, in the same bed as you, ROFL. At first, you were utterly shocked, but then you smiled like crazy as he mumbled in his sleep, “Hell yeah, I’m the Arabian prince!” LMAO. You were wondering what he dreamed about. Can you even guess? XD

 

You didn’t have any purpose to disrupt his sleep but you wanted to do something sweet. So you took a few steps closer and whispered to his ear, “Thank you, thank you for taking care of me, thank you for everything” Then you gave him a peck on his cheek.

Doojoon: He heard you and opened one of his eyes. “You’re most welcome.” Then he wondered, raising his eyebrow, “You’re not supposed to awake, you’re sick. Why did you awake then? Just to say thanks and kiss me? Or,” He paused, “Or you wanna join me to sleep here?” *grin teasingly* XD

Hyunseung: He raised his head and turned to you, “That’s what a boyfriend is for.” Then he took your hand and kissed it lightly. “Done with sleeping?” You nodded silently to him. “Well, what should we do now?” You asked him to go back sleep because he looked so tired. He flopped on your bed “I can’t sleep, if you don’t sleep. So how about you go back to bed?” He teased you by patting the empty space next to him. Isn't it too dirty for Hyunseung's mind? XP

Junhyung: He showed his close-lipped smile, he slightly opened his eyes, but then he closed them again. He opened his mouth and was about to formulate the words, you thought he would respond you, but then it was just his sleeping habit; rapping with his eyes closed, ROFLOL.

Yoseob: He lifted his head, rubbed his eyes and grinned boyishly. “Are you taking advantage of me while I’m sleeping?” :P You pushed his forehead with your index finger. “Hey baby, how about we share the bed together? It’s kinda serious problem, I can’t sleep in this rug, I promise I won’t do anything harm, I’m a nice guy, you trust your boyfriend, right?” *give you a puppy-face* And you didn’t refuse! Who wouldn’t trust the most respected idol? ;)

Gikwang: He didn’t open his eyes nor speak to you. He just mumbled, “Hmmmm…” Then he inaudible wrapped your body by his arms. You felt warm and incredibly great. Later, you guys are sleeping in that position on the floor until sunlight wake you two up again in the morning, AWW!

Dongwoon: What did he do? He did nothing! Not even making a move! HAHAHA. Dongwoon couldn’t hear your whisper or feel your kiss. He was too enjoying his adventure in his dreamland! Probably you should go back to sleep again, by his side, in the same bed, so you’re gonna meet him and do some sweet things in your dreams, hahaha.

 

 

 

 

Yeay! Finally I've finished my chapter.Thanks for 308 subscribers! Sorry for making you guys wait for a looong time. Hope I don't disappoint you with this one. Enjoy reading..