When he was jealous

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

After you were totally recovered you had another date with him. It was just an ordinary date; walked around the town, went to the movies, ate, and strolled at the park holding hands. When he would walk you home, you guys noticed there was a guy keep staring and smiling at you. Though in fact that guy was extremely cute and you were quite alright by his stares, but still, you were with your B2ST boyfriend, you were thinking he must be pissed off.

Doojoon: He would ask you first, “Do you know him?” Then you shook your head bluntly. So he gave that guy a glare and straightly held your hand tightly. “You’re gonna be alright, babe.” He kissed your hair. He released your hand and approached that cutie, hiding his anger but spoke with a cruel tone. “Sorry, I don’t mean to bother, but don’t you know? The girl that you’ve been staring at,” *points at you* “She is my GIRLFRIEND.” *points at himself* Charismatic leader in action!

Hyunseung: He grabbed your shoulder and whispered, “If that guy makes you uncomfortable, I’ll talk to him ask him to stay away.” You gazed on him giving him sign you were absolutely fine. “But, if you’re okay with that flirty guy taking a few glimpses and smiling like an idiot at you, just go talk to him and ask for his name.” He was kinda mad, LOL. But clearly, Seungie is completely jealous!

Junhyung:  He would show his deathful glare with those enticing eyes of his, take off his leather jacket and finally walk towards that guy *swagger overload* “I don’t wanna mess with anybody, so if you really wanna flirt, just flirt with somebody else who is untaken, not my girlfriend!” He patted that cutie guy’s shoulder. He then headed to you saying, “I hope now that cutie-douche realized I really look like a gangster!” LMAO.

Yoseob: At first he didn’t care of it but he felt that guy was staring at you non-stop. “Do you think that guy is cute?” He asked in sudden. You were a lil’ bit surprised and thought, ‘can he actually read my mind?’ LOL. But then, “You’re not gonna say he’s cute, right?” He raised his eyebrow wonderingly. “Cause I’ve seen him totally flirting with you. So don’t you ever dare to cheat on this cutest idol in universe with any random cute guy like that!” He jokingly threatened you ROFLOL XD

Gikwang: He looked at that guy then looked at you with his dumb face. “Do you realize that guy has been noticing you the whole entire time?” He then stepped closer to you, guarded. “Well, I admit that guy is kinda cute but at least my muscles are way better.” *shows his abs* LOL. Then he gave you his eye-smile, “And he doesn’t have an eye-smile like I do.” ;D

Dongwoon: He would notice that guy’s stares and watch your respond to that guy. He’s actually kinda scared because he knows based on that guy’s looks you may have a lil’ crush on him. So he decided to go talk to him. “Do you know? Flirting with someone who's already taken is indirectly a crime, because at least you have an intention to steal her from her boyfriend.” He talked like a grown up man. Hahaha. But then, “Don’t you know me? I’m B2ST Dongwoon by the way.” After he said the last line the cutie guy mentioned that he’s the big fan of B2ST and asked him for taking a picture together. ROFLOL! So, the question is; that guy is actually flirting with you or YOUR BOYFRIEND?! Hahahaha.

 

That cute guy was finally gone so he could let a long sigh. But it wasn’t over yet, on your way home, you guys met your old friend-a guy friend. You greeted him and left your B2ST boyfriend behind. You were so into your conversation with your old friend, making your B2ST boyfriend felt like he’s the third wheel.

Doojoon: At first he didn’t make it as a big deal, but then he thought it was really annoying. He was keeping his eyes on you. ‘Why is she so freaking happy when she talks to that guy?’ He talked to himself angrily. “Was that guy having any intimate relationship with my girl?” He starts thinking the bad things! “Damnit, Doojoon! What were you thinking? They are just friends!” Because of jealousy his heart is fighting with his mind :P

Hyunseung: He would just wait until you’re done talking to your old friend. After your friend left, he was asking you what you guys were talking about. You told the whole things and he didn’t say anything except just heard your full story until he put a long face asking, “Happy much?” Hyunseung’s really mad :P  “I don’t know what’s going on with me, I just don’t like it when you talked to that guy…It was just bothering me.” He looked away. You are so definitely jealous, Seungie!

Junhyung:  The moment you left him alone and went to talk to your old friend he was already pissed. He bit his lip and played his tongue anxiously. He glanced at his watch saying, “That’s it, time to go.” He walked towards you and your old friend. “Okay ladies and gentleman, your conversation time is over. Now I need to take my mistress going back home, besides it’s already past her curfew.” He slyly smiled. You would be like, ‘Seriously Junhyung? You sound like my bodyguard besides it is only 8PM!!’ LMAO.

Yoseob: He would be so curious of what you two are talking about. So he surreptitiously heard your conversation. LOL. After he eavesdrop the whole conversation he would pretend to ask you, “So, what was that about?” Then he gave you an angry tone, “Do you know how long I’ve waited here?!” You were unbelievably shocked thinking, ‘A cutie-pie Yoseob can be so angry like that’ :’( At first he was just gonna make you feel guilty but after saw your sad face he sighed, “Fine, just give me a hug.” ;)

Gikwang: He would be so upset while seeing you two are enjoyed the conversation. He thought, ‘So now, who’s the boyfriend anyway?’ He was really disappointed. After you said farewell to your friend, you faced him and he would be pouted with his arms on his hips, his foot tapping against the ground. He put a dreadfully serious face for a few minutes until he said, “No ice cream for you this time, miss.” HAHAHAHA.

Dongwoon: He would do anything to stop your conversation, from faking a loud cough until pretending to be in pain, but none of them are worked! ROFLMAO. So he decided to just straightly head to you and politely ask to take you home, “I’m sorry for bothering you guys, but before it’s already late, I should go home, well I have to take my girlfriend home first, so probably it’s time to go.” He took your hands and waved to your friend. Such an odd-cool boyfriend he is, isn’t he? :P

 

Finally you guys arrived at your home. Because tomorrow he has no schedule so your B2ST boyfriend decided to stay for awhile in your house before he goes back to his dorm. There, you guys were talking about what was happened earlier. He admitted he was selfish and so damn jealous when there was another guy around you, so he asked for forgiveness. You as his girlfriend indeed have to be understanding so you absolutely forgave him. But when you were in the bathroom, away from your cell phone in fact you left it near him, another guy sent you a text, hitting on you.

Doojoon: He heard your phone vibrating. At first he ignored it but something encouraged him to open it. He opened that message and he would be like, “What now?” He was about to reply it but he heard your voice is coming closer. So he put your cell phone and told you that you got a text. When you read that message he would give you suspicious looks.

Hyunseung: He would open that message and read it carefully. He felt that ‘strange feelings’ are coming over again. After he read it he would pretend he doesn’t see it. So when you said it was just from random guy he didn’t speak any word, it got all awkwardly quiet.

Junhyung: He would absolutely so read that message like the way he reads his own received text because he thinks in a relationship must have no privacy. He was really mad when he knew it was a ‘hit on’ text, so he pressed the ‘call’ button on the number right away :O He called the guy and scolded him non-stop :P  But in the end, he told everything and asked you to not answer any call from that guy.

Yoseob: He would be utterly shocked when he reads that message. “Eew, who the hell is this?” He muttered. At first he wanted to ask you if you knew about this guy, but he changed his mind, he just deleted the number immediately. So when you took your cell phone he would pretend there’s nothing wrong.

Gikwang: After he read the received text he was so dumbfounded. He was kinda angry and asked you what that was all about. You explained to him that this guy has really nothing to do with you, you’re the innocent. He looked at you with his babyish sad face saying, “I want ice cream, ICE CREAM!” LMAO.

Dongwoon: He would tell you the truth that he has read the message. He didn’t see it as a big problem then he let it go in front of you. But actually he saved that guy’s number on his cell phone XP  So when he went back to dorm he asked for his five hyungs’ helps to track the guy down by texting him evil messages. ROFLOL. Evil maknae >:P

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey guys, chapter 16 is finally here! Initially I was going to update again next week but I'm afraid I won't be able make the next update during this month until early august. I'll probably come back somewhere in september or end of august (but I really hope I can make it faster). I'm really sorry for indefinite hiatus (again). I hope you don't mind to wait for my update. Don't click the 'unsubscribe' button. And I just wanna ask you guys, "Whose reactions do you like the most (so far)?"

Subscribe and Comment!