When you tried to make him feel better

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

A day after his concert, he has no schedule, so he decided to visit you. He wanted spend more time with you. You were really happy hearing he's coming to you, but when you met him, he looked so tired. You felt terrible but touched, you wanted to do something that could make him feel better. Then something just popped up in your mind; you started acting cute to make him cheerful again.

Doojoon: He would laugh his off but then he would think you are the cutest thing in the world. "Aigoo, what's wrong with you today?" He changed his tired eyes to bright smile on his face. "But that was lovely, I would love if you do it everyday, because it's just like good mood maker to me."

Hyunseung: At first he didn't get it, he was too tired to think about the heck you're doing, you just found him dumbfounded seeing you acting cute but then, "Aaah, you're doing aegyo!" LOL. He pinched your cheek right after. "So glad that I have you, you don't have to do aegyo, you're already the cutest creature I've ever met."

Junhyung: He's a type of guy who not very familiar with aegyo, but he would be satisfied if someone doing it for him. He laughed shyly covering his wide opened mouth. He spontaneously hugged you and said, "Even though I don't know how to do it but that was so incredibly cute, thank you." :)

Yoseob: He smiled widely looking at you but then, "No, actually you're doing it wrong, honey.” A few seconds later you made him do aegyo instead, hahaha. Then he showed you book called, 'HOW TO ACT CUTE FOR BEGINNERS', ROFLOL. You even had no idea where he could buy any stuff like that. "What can I say? I'm the master of aegyo, babe. Deal with it." Yoseob's selfishness overload X)

Gikwang: First he put a half smile, smile, then grin, big grin, and finally he laughed! He even clapped his hand.  Hey, he likes it too much! "Aigoo, nice try, it's really amusing, and you should do it often, baby!" He smiled at you and you blushed like crazy upon seeing his eye-smile. Why so asian, Gikwang? ;D

Dongwoon: He would copy your aegyo! “Hey, teach me how to do that! Like this? Or this?” LOL. “How you can be so freaking cute like that?” He suddenly protested. “Why can’t I do it better than you or Yoseob hyung? From now, I have to learn aegyo, teach me how to do it, okay? I wanna prove that I’m the real maknae!” Tired Dongwoon turned into ambitious maknae ;)

 

You had a fun with him after the aegyo thing. Then you were trying to do something else, singing a song. Singing isn’t so bad, but you know you’re not good with that. Too bad, your voice cracked while you were singing. You tried to hide your embarrassment but you couldn’t stand it, so you spontaneously covered your face, LOL.

Doojoon: He looked at you and tried to hold his laughter, “No, it’s okay. It’s not the thing you have to ashamed of. You can put your hands down.” He helped you to put down your hands that covering your face but after saw you then he giggled, “Okay, honestly, that was hilarious, but trust me it’s a compliment. I found it was cute and I tell you, you get more beautiful when you’re shy.” Now you know why he can be voted as #1 the most wanted boyfriend. :)

Hyunseung: He giggled and said, “How can you be so cute and adorable at the same time?” But then he began to laugh so hard. Then again, he pinched your cheek, “That was so funny. Sweety, thank you for make my day.” He smiled at you as he held your hand tightly. KYAAA, you did it!

Junhyung: He would pretend not to hear it. “Why are you ashamed? Did you just do something wrong? Come on, sing again, baby. I would do the rap part.” He didn’t want to make a big deal of it or to ruin your lovable moment with him, he just let it go then later you guys started singing a duet. He just wanted to make you feel comfortable although with a little lie XP

Yoseob: “Did you just crack your voice?” He started losing his mind and laughing so hard. “Aigoo, what were you doing actually?” He LOL-ed again. “Here I show you how to sing.” This was the second time he taught you. “Everyone knows I’m the best vocal in B2ST, deal with it.” OH, NO! You messed up with a wrong person (again)! HAHAHA.

Gikwang: You found him more embarrassed than you. “Okay, I admit that was embarrassing. Now let’s continue covering our  face.” LMAO. After that, he felt so guilty then he comforted you by saying, “Gwenchana, maybe it was embarrassing but its normal, crack your voice in front of someone that’s not a big deal actually. I have experienced cracking my voice too, in front of a thousand fans.”

Dongwoon: He would make fun of you! “How you do that?” He started imitating your voice crack. He sang again your part and purposefully cracked his voice, LOL. You felt more ashamed than before but you couldn’t stand your laughter after seeing him copied your voice. “Come on, sing with me!” He continued making fun of you, naughty maknae. You shouldn’t have laughed but you found him so funny. 

 

 

 

 

--I'm really sorry for the super late update! I was truly busy. Now I'm back with another chapter and hope you like it. Thank you for your comments and new subscribers. Stay tuned for the upcoming chapters :) I'm wishing I could post it soon.