Concert

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

A day before D-day, your B2ST boyfriend had finished their all rehearsal, prepared all of properties and got everything perfect for concert preparation. Meanwhile, you’ve been wondering what he is doing in the night before his concert.

Doojoon: He wasn't upset anymore, he acted like nothing's wrong and he immediately texted you, asking for your support hopefully he could be doing well in his concert tomorrow, “Hey babe, wish me luck for B2ST concert tomorrow, I’m so nervous and wishing you were here :) I love ya” Glad, he's really understanding.

Hyunseung: He would listen to his favorite songs on his iPod. He looked for a song that could clear his mind from nervousness and disappointment. But in the end, he stuck on song that you like the most, and he started to think about you and your absence in his concert. But then he reassured himself that it will be okay.

Junhyung: He would be excited about his concert and sad because he's missing one thing, you! He planned to drink his six pack of coke by himself, LOL. But then he realized there's no way he could drink all of them. So he decided to play around with his pikachu, talking and laughing with it cause he pretended that it is you! Hahaha, happy much, Junhyung?

Yoseob: He would pace back and forth. He felt so anxious between nervous about B2ST concert and confused about his thought, 'Should I call her? No, I'm still mad at her, but.. I really need to hear her voice, but no, I'll be okay, but... AH, jinja, she's driving me insane!' He's making himself crazy.

Gikwang: He’s still disappointed but he must really get it over soon cause tomorrow will become his big day. He looked at your picture in his iPhone and suddenly he turned ‘Bad Girl’ up so loud and started dancing to it. Then he grabbed some ice creams, but the more he eats it the more it reminds him of you!

Dongwoon: Rather than nervous he would be so excited about his upcoming concert. He started playing with his hyungs to spread his excitement, but then he remembered about you. "Hyung, I want her to watch my performances! Hyung, help me!" Suddenly he whined like a lil' kid to his hyungs. He's suffering from symptoms of you :)

 

It's D-day! Your boyfriend's group 1st concert, B2ST. With a help from his manager you've finally managed to get a ticket of their concert because their concert tickets had sold out within' just only a minute. Luckily, you got a perfect spot so could see him doing his performances clearly. There was a thousand fangirls screaming for their names which made you wanna show them, 'hey watch out bi*ch, I'm his girl!' LMAO. But then you also screamed his name out as you lifted up a sign said, “SURPRISE!!” and..

Doojoon: He spontaneously noticed that you’re around. He would never take his eyes off of you. He grinned and mouthed at you, ‘You! You’re here? How come? Did you fool me? You're really a bad girl’ :) During on stage he winked a lot, you couldn’t even count how many times he did it. Probably because he’s happy knowing you’re there so he acts so flirty, haha.

Hyunseung: When he came closer to the audience, he could see you. He would be so surprised and think, ‘how come she can stand here and watch my performance?’ but then he read your banner, he would smile forever. He made a few slight eye contacts with you but then ignored you because you’re kinda making him nervous. He better focused on making the perfect performance for you ;)

Junhyung: He’s too indifferent when he acts on stage, so he couldn’t notice that you’re in the audience, *I feel sorry* LOL. Even though you already screamed his name for thousandth time, he was so excited with his rapping and dancing time so you’re completely invisible for him. After the show is finished, you texted him, “You were doing well! It was totally amazing and y as hell..” He replied back saying, “Wait, what?? You were here? YAH! Where are you now? I really wanna see you!” Finally he just realized you were there watching his performances.

Yoseob: He would realize that you are there in the middle of the audience after doing some performances. He would be super duper shocked! But then he put a big grin on his face. He made an expression *I’ll show you what I’ve got* Later, he showed you the best version of his high pitched voice and he did a lot of aegyo on stage which made all of girls screaming! In the end, he mouthed, ‘saranghae’ and made a heart shape with his hand to you.

Gikwang: He would be dumbfounded when he knew you’re coming to see his concert. He thought to himself, ‘what is she doing here? Isn’t she supposed to be in somewhere doing her important thing? Am I dreaming?’ But he knew, he wasn’t dreaming. In the middle of show you noticed that he was pointing at you then suddenly he showed his abs to you! YAY! You must be really happy, enjoyed or maybe shy as your nose bleeding, hahaha.

Dongwoon: After he found you between audiences he’s so happy! He kept smiling during his performances. He acted so super duper hyper, he even messed up his dance, after he did a mistake he was a lil’ bit shy but then he turned so proud immediately because fans found it was cute. He jumped a lot, randomly fell on his on stage and did a break dance when everyone already knew he’s not good at doing it, haha. Back to basic, like usual, uri maknae Dongwoon, he’s so cheerful, not mature enough and full of confidence!