When you guys are staying at home

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

 

Your B2ST boyfriend had no scheduled activity, instead of going somewhere you invited him over to your house. You guys decided to just stay at home, spending quality time together. When you guys were just enjoying sit on the couch, you turned TV on, the first thing you saw was the dating rumor between your B2ST boyfriend and ________ (insert some famous brat girl here), they were caught by paparazzi

Doojoon: He held your hand right away and looked into your eyes. “You’re not thinking I really have an affair with that girl, right? We’re just friends and you know, there’s no way I would cheat on you.” He tried to explain as he hid his uneasiness :P “That’s just a stupid rumor, beside that girl is actually not quite a good looking in real life, she always needs make up to cover it up, unlike you.” ‘He smiled reassuringly even though actually he was extremely afraid you would be mad about it :)

Hyunseung: “I…hmm….well that, I can explain,” He stuttered to explain the things. “Well I admit I… know this girl for a long time…and...” He kept stammering to explain, he was just so confused what to begin with. He tried so hard to not make you jealous or angry. But in the end he couldn’t find the right words to explain and sighed, “I’m really sorry…but believe or not, the girl whom I love is just you and I’m sure you know it well.” Hyunseung is being too honest and is really sweet :) That’s make you wanna hug him!

Junhyung: He cleared his throat then just grabbed the remote, switching the channel. He just hoped you didn’t see that rumor but in fact you already saw it so you asked him the explanation. He explained things slowly and logically. He said it wasn’t true, he even promised you that he would make a press conference to clear things up, he wanted to make the world knows that he’s not a cheater, LOLOL. After he explained everything, he looked at you seriously with piercing stare of his, “So, am I forgiven?” You’ll absolutely forgive him, right?? :)

Yoseob:  As you guys saw the rumor on TV, he was surprised but then quickly grabbed the magazine right in front of him, trying to look busy by himself and to avoid the eye contact with you, LMAO. You threw his magazine then asked for the explanation right away. “I…” He paused as you desperately wanted to know his words. “I…need a bathroom.” He smiled sheepishly, LOL. Before he could runaway, you pulled his shirt. “Fine, I’ll explain. Well, I did go stroll with her, but we’re really just friends. You believe me rather than that stupid rumor, right?” He sighed. “I’m sorry, you’re the one, I love you.” He smiled then he hugged you. In the end you heard him saying, “I knew you would be super jealous, because I know you really love me.” ;)

Gikwang: He let you watch that stupid rumor airing on your TV. It made you feel so freaking angry. He just smiled innocently and suddenly asked, “Are you being jealous right now?” He never let that stupid smile go from his face. “OMO, my girlfriend looks so cute when she’s angry.” He kept making fun of you while you didn’t know what exactly happen to him, LOL. You keep thinking that he should explain the rumor not smiling like an idiot while his girlfriend is angry. “YES! Finally my girlfriend is jealous.” So, actually he intentionally hangs out with that girl in public in order to make you jealous X)

Dongwoon: He would suddenly grab the remote TV from your hand and turn the TV off. “Let’s watch some DVD! Kaja.” You glared at him, making a sign you completely do not wanna watch DVD, all you wanted is an explanation. He was scared by your death stare then he spontaneously apologized to you because of his careless act. “I’m sorry, I will never do it again. But I really don’t have a special thing with her, she’s just one of my colleagues.” You could see his sincerity by looking his eyes or might be he was just afraid you’ll be mad. You forgave him right away then he was so happy. All of sudden he grabbed your hand with serious face expression saying, “I promise I’ll sue that paparazzi.” LMAO.

 

The rumor thing was over, now you know your B2ST boyfriend won’t let you down, he is a faithful guy! You really hope you can always trust him. Moment later you accidentally saw a commercial break featuring an actress who had done plastic surgery and its result went well. The pretty face of her made you suddenly think to ‘follow’ her trace. But before you do it you need to know what is on your B2ST boyfriend’s mind about your plan, so then you asked him…

Doojoon: He would be kinda surprised when you told him you wanna do the surgery-thing. He asked you question, “Give me one reason why you wanna do that thing, I mean what is its advantage for you besides just fixing your facial appearances?” He dared you to answer that question. If you could answer it rationally or you had a strong reason to do that, he would let you. “Will the surgery make you smarter? Will it make you healthier? Or will it make the guys all around the world fall for you? Give me just one reason, cause I also have a reason why I won’t let you.” His questions made you can’t think, damn his smart mouth and charismatic eyes-stare! LOL. “Pretty is a relative perspective, to me you are flawless just the way you are.” <3

Hyunseung: At first he would say, “I don’ think so, lady.” You made him sure that nothing will go wrong when you do a plastic-surgery. “Okay, you can do it,” Because you were insisted he finally gave up. “But with one condition.” He finished it. “If you insist to do it then I will also do it.” You don’t know if he’s serious with his words or not. “You don’t want your boyfriend turns into some plastic idol, do you?” He threatens you! In the end you finally gave up, you just don’t want your boyfriend ends up in some newspaper with headline, “B2ST’s Hyunseung Undergoes Plastic Surgery”. ROFL.

Junhyung: You thought he will be shocked after hearing your confession to do the surgery. But then he just acted so calm. With his arms crossed he stared at you saying, “Are you sure you wanna do that?” You nodded violently to signify that you eagerly wanted to do the plastic-surgery. “No regret?” He questioned you. “Okay, fine.” Suddenly he grabbed his wallet out of his pocket to take the credit card, LMAO. “Use this. Find the best surgeon.” LOLOL. He’ll do anything for ya include this one XP

Yoseob: He was actually shocked after hearing your intent words to do plastic surgery-thing but he pretended like it wasn’t a big deal. “So, you really wanna be pretty, with good shape of every part on your face. It’s natural, every girl wants it. I heard that the actress that we just saw, she did it to. Well, it went well, she’s so pretty I admit.” He made you confused with his words. Is he gonna let you or not? Suddenly he took out his phone, googling some information. Then he silently showed you some pictures of PLASTIC SURGERY GONE WRONG IN KOREA. LMAO. That is absolutely making you horrified.

Gikwang: “So you wanna do a surgery?” He nodded understand. “Let me think for awhile.” He put his thoughtful face while he was thinking. “Fine, you can do it.” Within a few seconds he already gave you answer. “You can do it if you can make me hate ice cream.” He let you do it with the most difficult condition ever. You knew you can’t get rid ice cream from his life, it’s so impossible, so you have to face the fact that indirectly he opposed you to do the plastic surgery ;)

Dongwoon: He was so against it. “You’re really beautiful to be just the way you are right now.” He reassured you :) “I don’t wanna see your face ends up on plastic surgery flyer or brochure after you did the surgery well. How do I face the netizen when someday I see your face spreading on the internet? B2ST’s Dongwoon’s girlfriend is having plastic surgery.” You never expected him to be overreacting.  Dongwoon is too much care for you…and his image X)

 

The dramas and shows on TV are getting so boring to watch. Your B2ST boyfriend suggested you to watch a DVD. Because you really love romantic movie he played the most romantic movie ever.  In the middle of the film, there was some love scene…

Doojoon: He asked you if you want to watch this love scene or not, but he suggested that you guys are grown up so there is nothing wrong to see that adult scene *logically awkward reason*.  So you agreed to not skip that scene. Suddenly you guys felt ‘the tension’ of watching inappropriate scene. You guys felt literally hot XP. He opened all windows in order to chill out the situation and the AC. Unfortunately, nothing’s worked! With the mischievous smile he hesitantly asked, “Should we just take off our clothes?” *ert mind Yoon Leader* XD

Hyunseung: He really had no clue what he was supposed to do. By doing some random movements he started feeling fidgety. Later, you saw him sweating. He definitely can’t handle the situation! Poor Hyunseung. Because you felt bad seeing his awkwardness you decided to skip that scene, but then he stopped you. “No, it’s okay, it’s some kind of education, we can ‘learn’ from it.” He made you turn more awkward than him. XP

Junhyung: He wasn’t even uncomfortable not even close. He watched every second of it carefully then blurted out abruptly, “I’m wondering if we can do much hotter than this on our honeymoon.” ROFL. The careless wonder of his made you feeling uneasy, you were really clueless of what you have to respond to him. Then he just realized he made himself looking weird. Then he switched the mood by telling some jokes, but he was failed! He’s making himself embarrassed. Poor Junhyung :P

Yoseob: He was too awkward to fast-forwarding the scene. He felt the situation is getting hotter and hotter. “Why is suddenly hot in here? Why am I even harder to breath? Where is the air? AISH JINJA!”  He was too busy complaining by himself XD. The love scene kept going and going. Instead of enjoyed the scene, he awkwardly laughed saying, “AHAHAHAHA, can you do that? HAHAHA.” His awkward laugh made the situation more awkward. He finally said he’s sorry for making you terribly awkward. In the end he asked you, “But seriously, can you do ‘that stuff’?” XP

Gikwang: He would be so enjoying it. He really didn’t move his eyes from TV. “Aigoo, this is fun stuff.” That was just the only thing he said. LOLOL. He just totally ignored you and really into it, meanwhile you felt awkward, praying those scenes would be vanished quickly. When you took a look of him once again he was still fully staring at it in awe like an underage kid who in his first time watches some XP

Dongwoon: At first he enjoyed the scene and proudly claimed that he and the other B2ST members often to watch some which had the ‘hotter’ scene than that movie. LOLOL. He made you sure that you don’t have to be awkward because someday you’ll be experiencing those stuff in future. LMAO. When you guys kept your eyes on TV suddenly somehow the love scene was getting ‘hotter’. You’ve tried to not look so awkward in front of him, but you can’t. Meanwhile you’re struggling to keep calm he is pouring nosebleed saying, “I can’t take it anymore.” Then faints! HAHAHA.

 

 

A/N: Guys, finally an UPDATE! Thanks for you all; comments and new subscribers. Sorry for making you wait for a long time. Your patience is really ddaebak! I'm not sure when I'm gonna update the next chapter, I really hope I can finish it sooner. Aaah, and having 456 subscribers is epic win! Love ya guys. Your comments are still love <3