When he was so upset

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

After spending a full-day time together, he sent you off home. Before you enter to your house he pulled your hand cause he got something to say.

Doojoon: "I just want to remind you to see me in my first concert, I mean B2ST concert. I'll give you a staff pass. I'll send someone to pick you up."

Hyunseung: "I really want you to come to B2ST concert. I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I'm gonna sing and dance only for you. I promise to give you my best performance."

Junhyung: "You'll come to B2ST concert, won't you? There will be someone to pick you up. You never know what's gonna happen there, I'll show you my six pack.....of coke on stage."

Yoseob: "You can take this frankenstein mask, but promise me, you'll come to see me in B2ST concert. I want you to become my first girlfriend who watches my performance in my first concert. Make sure you'll be in the audience."

Gikwang: "I'm afraid I won't be able to see you days ahead. So, I just wanna make sure you'll be in B2ST 1st concert to support me. I'll give you an ice cream there!"

 Dongwoon: "I'm looking forward to see you in B2ST concert, I wanna see you smile and wave to me between audiences and take a lot of pictures of me while I sing on stage."

 

You're totally happy after he asked you to come to his concert. But you decided to mess his plan up by saying, "I can't go to B2ST concert to see your performance I have an important thing to do. Chongmal mianhae." Outside your face are full of regret but inside you're dying on happiness. 'Hahaha, I got you, babe!'

Doojoon: He would completely upset then let out a long sigh. "Aah, you can't go, I see. It's okay." He looked down and talked to himself, "This! She's really one of a kind. My heart just exploded because of her. First, it was feel like dynamite, then firework, then grenade, what's next? Nuclear bomb?" Even though you just destroyed his heart but still, Yoon leader thinks you're perfect.

Hyunseung: "Really? You can't go to your boyfriend's 1st concert? That's cruel." You could see he was so disappointed. "Okay then, maybe you can see another B2ST concert next time. I understand but still, I believe you can change your mind. Anyway, do you have a bandaid? Cause I just scraped my heart hearing your rejection." Poor Hyunseung..

Junhyung: He would pretend to be cool, “You can’t go? Well, too bad. Gwenchana, maybe later.” He was really good at hiding his disappointment. He was going to smile like nothing’s wrong and talk like everything’s perfect. But then he thought at himself, “My head says, ‘it’s fine’, but my heart says, ‘it’s not’.” Hey, Joker isn't okay!

Yoseob: He would be so speechless. He was so confident he'll see you in his concert. He grabbed his iPhone. As he made a call he stared at you, "Hello police? I would like to report a stolen heart. Wait, never mind, I found it, someone has just returned it but...it's broken." He pulls a long face without realizing :(

Gikwang: "What?" He asked you incredulously."You won't go to see your boyfriend's concert? Fine, but you owe me an ice cream.” He pouted in distaste, but then, “No, but I think this time ice cream can’t fix my shattered heart.” He frowned at you, deep inside he wanted you to change your mind.

 Dongwoon: “Is that thing really more important than me?” He put a serious face expression. “Come on, this is my first concert. Couldn’t you just take a little time to see my performance?” He begged you on his knees. “Alright then, thank you for making me worthless in your eyes.” There was pain on his smile. Maknae knows how it hurts.

He must be mad at you and you must be so guilty. But relax, later you have a big surprise for him!