When he asked for your name and your number

YOUR B2ST BOYFRIEND

The rain had stopped and you took a glance at him. You thought probably it was time to say goodbye, even though you knew it's so hard. You bowed to him and walked away, and then…

Doojoon: He grabbed your hand before you were able to go, “Where do you think you’re going?” He put a serious facial expression that made you a bit scared, LMAO. “You think you can go before you tell me your name or your number?” He had changed his expression to playful face and winked at you, HHA, Doojoon knows well how to flirt!  ;)

Hyunseung: He would be confused at first but then he screamed his lungs out, “Excuse me!” You turned around by hearing his loud voice and you found him smiling. “Well, actually I forget what I’m trying to say,” HHAA, he was so nervous but still innocent. “The point is, I need to know your name. So, please just tell me!” He was begging you. Hyunseung isn’t shy anymore.

Junhyung: He would be upset and call you before you go too far. “YA! You cannot leave me wet like this, can you?” You stopped your step and realized that he was wet after walking in the rain by himself. He started approaching you while you stared at him. “Well, at least you should tell me your name and your number before you leave.” He turned his look away from you, it seemed like he doesn’t want you to see his blushing face! *The Joker is shy*, AAWW.

Yoseob: He would chase after you then grab your hand. “AISH, are you just saying goodbye? We didn’t even say hi yet!” He was pissed off, HHA. “Okay, let's just start all over again.” He gave his hand to you and you took it as both of you did a handshake, “Hi, nice to meet you. You know me, right? I’m Yang Yoseob from B2ST and you are?” He spoke with a warm low tone of voice as he raised an eye brow wonderingly. Yoseob wants to know you so bad! LOL.

Gikwang: “Wait!” He called you, you had thought he would do something unexpected like asking for your number or something and then you turned around put a happy face, “Gumaoyeo.” But he just thanked you, ROFL. You were annoyed and started walking again, “Wait!” Then you heard his voice behind calling you for the second time. “But I would be very thankful if you tell me your name or even your number!” When you looked at him he was grinning. It called Gikwang’s sweetness overload! LMAO.

Dongwoon: He had stolen your umbrella before you walked away ;) “Hey!” He shouted. “You forget this!” He pretended not to know as he showed you your umbrella. Then you went back to him. “You want this?” He asked you cheerfully. “Let’s make a deal, I’ll give you this but you have to tell me two things, your name and your number!” Oh no, the maknae has transformed into a sly guy! :DD

You were so happy! Finally he wanted to know about you. Hell yeah, it was ________ from B2ST! He was just asking your name even your number. You jumped and smiled like crazy.